Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? (789 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by daewoorazer(m): 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Father's Day all!

It's been all about fathers today but then there is this question I have always ruminated upon. I am not a Muslim but I am not limited to words of wisdom or preachings from other religions/beliefs so far it adds value to me.

A popular Islamic cleric was teaching about the first gift a father gives his son/daughter. He said its not until you give birth to your kids that you start gifting them, rather it starts from your very choice of woman..... Of course, the very day a man woos his life partner.

Now the question is- As a young man, would I marry my mum (d younger version).

As for me, I thank my dad even though him stingy no be small, but the gift he gave me is invaluable and that's my mum. So yeah, I'd marry a girl like my mum.......

Let see through the eyes of our dads, oya wats ya opinion?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by gracefoundmme(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
sure
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by NothingDoMe: 1:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Ha! No oh.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by daewoorazer(m): 6:27am On Jun 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Ha! No oh.

grin grin
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Ah! Jesus. No no abeg.
I love her o but I would appreciate a more peaceful woman like my granny.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
in character or physical appearance?
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by coolcatty: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Yes yes yes yes yea

Lord pls give my son a wife like his paternal grandmother....

Amen oo
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by tyson98: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
I wish I marry someone like my mum even my dad always prays we marry someone like our mum thank God my bro did and I pray I find one like her too

She died when I was 12 and uptill now myself and my elder bro grew up so well trained with the little time she spent with us

May her soul rest in peace embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by Anfieldboss: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
YES

That is even my wish sef.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by tuscani: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
everytime
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hell Yeah!
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by daewoorazer(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Joavid:
in character or physical appearance?

In all things as in exact replica
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by Fkforyou(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omo...I don't know what to say... undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by NairalandSARS: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nope
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by stubbornman(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
No and Yes
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by addictiv(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
My mum is an angel and I ll be honoured to have a wife with her kind of character. However someone a bit more ambitious will be better. My mama no send, if you give her a range she's happy, if u give her kabukabu she ll still be happy....I prefer someone that can inspire me and nudge me(with love) when I am jonzing. ..
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by DukeNija(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Best mother in the world, but I always wonder how my father coped with her. I'd have lost it a million times over. I hope I answered well.
Re: Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Exactly Like Your Mum? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 20, 2017
daewoorazer:
Happy Father's Day all!

It's been all about fathers today but then there is this question I have always ruminated upon. I am not a Muslim but I am not limited to words of wisdom or preachings from other religions/beliefs so far it adds value to me.

A popular Islamic cleric was teaching about the first gift a father gives his son/daughter. He said its not until you give birth to your kids that you start gifting them, rather it starts from your very choice of woman..... Of course, the very day a man woos his life partner.

Now the question is- As a young man, would I marry my mum (d younger version).

As for me, I thank my dad even though him stingy no be small, but the gift he gave me is invaluable and that's my mum. So yeah, I'd marry a girl like my mum.......

Let see through the eyes of our dads, oya wats ya opinion?

Nope, not at all.
I wouldn't even date someone who's very friendly with her.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 65-year-old Ugandan Man With 176 Children, 90 Grandchildren, 13 Wives, / Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. / Mother Shares Touching Story Of Her Beautiful Daughter Born Without Eyes- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.