Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. (788 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. by Prinztong(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
The News of the Dismissed of My cousin came to me as a Shock because I barely heard of her sickness. This morning I had a call from Her friend who informed me that she passed on Yesterday Morning in Oyo State, her PPA.
Checking her Facebook Timeline,she was last seen about two days ago when she updated She's Feeling Sick.
Since the sad news filtered in,Tears has become my closest companion as I've been crying my eyes red.
What really pains me is the Suffering she went through in her Educational Pursuit. Graduated from Abia State Polytechnic last years and was posted to Oyo State for her NYSC Program and Today she's Announced Dead!
well,God knows more than we humans. Since it's his will to Call her to the great beyond, there's nothing we can do.
My Dearest Cousin, Udeme...we love you but God loves you more.We pray may your Soul find solace in the Lord till we meet to part no more.
ADIEU MY BELOVED COUSIN, ADIEU MY LOVEY SISTER.

Re: Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. by dlondonbadboy: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oh. Too bad.
Re: Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. by OgaBuhari: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Prinztong:
The News of the Dismissed of My cousin came to me as a Shock because I barely heard of her sickness. This morning I had a call from Her friend who informed me that she passed on Yesterday Morning in Oyo State, her PPA.
Checking her Facebook Timeline,she was last seen about two days ago when she updated She's Feeling Sick.
Since the sad news filtered in,Tears has become my closest companion as I've been crying my eyes red.
What really pains me is the Suffering she went through in her Educational Pursuit. Graduated from Abia State Polytechnic last years and was posted to Oyo State for her NYSC Program and Today she's Announced Dead!
well,God knows more than we humans. Since it's his will to Call her to the great beyond, there's nothing we can do.
My Dearest Cousin, Udeme...we love you but God loves you more.We pray may your Soul find solace in the Lord till we meet to part no more.
ADIEU MY BELOVED COUSIN, ADIEU MY LOVEY SISTER.
Udeme? Aww first time of hearing the death of someone whose my namesake.
Aww namesake may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. by perp(f): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. by DebbyChris(f): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Rip
Re: Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. by Fadamant: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Eyaaa. Please, take heart and may God give your family the strenght to bear the loss.

Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. by SURElee(f): 1:15am On Jul 15, 2017
So sorry for your loss. I feel for the family affected after training a child. Rest on girl.
Re: Why Nightfall At Noon?. Just Lost A Cousin, A Serving NYSC Member In Oyo State. by coolcatty: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2017
SURElee:
So sorry for your loss. I feel for the family affected after training a child. Rest on girl.

She is a woman not a girl.

@op...sorry for your loss

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Super Story? / As A Girl From A Different Culture, Is Denying A Child Normal In This Culture? / First Muslim Gay Wedding Holds In The Uk (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.