Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,670 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (13342 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

And if there actually is no hell.... well you have nothing to lose as a christian.
This just means you're playing on the safe side. I mean.. better safe than sorry, shebi?
Well somewhere, I will assume that most Christians are just being Christians for fear of hell... or the possibility of it. Better safe than sorry.

I know they will deny that one sha loll.

lol

That's what you think, silly smiley

Now, lemme ask this question. Would you fear God or hell?

Your answer determines your view of Christianity. Thanks!
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

lol

That's what you think, silly smiley

Now, lemme ask this question. Would you fear God or hell?

Your answer determines your view of Christianity. Thanks!

Silly? grin I wrote from personal experience so I hope you won't say that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Your question... how do you want me to answer it ? grin

Because If I were very, very sure that they were both real, I'd fear them both, as a christian of course. I'd fear the fire, and the person that could send me to the fire. In fact, I'd be afraid of doing anything that could send me to it. I'd be very very scared of lying, of loving my family more than God, of not praying long and hard everyday and many more things. I'd fear not being bolder and moving around the world like Paul did to win souls for Christ. I'd be afraid of sitting comfortably and writing on Nairaland instead of finding a way to meet the members of ISIS to try to save their souls. grin (Might have gone too far with that one)

Please, let me know what your question was actually about. I might have given an invalid answer.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

Silly? grin I wrote from personal experience so I hope you won't say that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Your question... how do you want me to answer it ? grin

Because If I were very, very sure that they were both real, I'd fear them both, as a christian of course. I'd fear the fire, and the person that could send me to the fire. In fact, I'd be afraid of doing anything that could send me to it. I'd be very very scared of lying, of loving my family more than God, of not praying long and hard everyday and many more things. I'd fear not being bolder and moving around the world like Paul did to win souls for Christ. I'd be afraid of sitting comfortably and writing on Nairaland instead of finding a way to meet the members of ISIS to try to save their souls. grin (Might have gone too far with that one)

Please, let me know what your question was actually about. I might have given an invalid answer.

I'm not convinced with your religious views. You an atheist or what?
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

I'm not convinced with your religious views. You an atheist or what?

I swear I'm hanging in the middle.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
3nim:

I swear I'm hanging in the middle.
And walking on a tightrope.
Are you a Christian?
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

And walking on a tightrope.

Are you a Christian?

Depends on your definition of christian. I believe that Jesus could be the son of God and God could exist. But not so much. I don't even know if I follow him, I don't think I do.
I was born christian, but now my christian side is just fuzzy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit Refutes The Existence Of God? / Why Do Christians Bow To Armed Robbers? / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.