Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her (36225 Views)

Ighalo: My Man United Dream Bigger Than Shanghai Shenhus Megabucks / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by leomahchuk(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Let guys talk about my wife left me and not girlfriend abeg, if leprosy has strucked the girl back then would he have married her..Happy for you though
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by leomahchuk(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Let guys talk about my wife left me and not girlfriend abeg, if leprosy has strucked the girl back then would he have married her..Happy for you though
leomahchuk:
[/quote][quote author=Afonjashapmouth post=57645578]Why do some people resort to "my girlfriend left me" when I was nothing, let's be realistic what father would let their daughter be pinned down to an uneducated street footballer at her early stage of life Would you ever let your own daughter She made a decision which every lady is entitled to. If reverse was the case men depending in women, how many of us would stay and be faithful in hardship and not seek sugar mummies?? Let's do table turns sometimes guys and leave this after breakthrough sentiments. After all the girl might not be made for you. Let guys talk about my wife left me and not girlfriend abeg, if leprosy has strucked the girl back then would he have married her..Happy for you though
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Aromas: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Why mention my family dumbass So cos I am now successful dragging others down based on their decision in the past is not childish?? Even while I am married with kids Think even with the Mouka foam installed in your skull

So e pain u? Sorry ehn
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by mechanics(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2017
yes o, no condition is permanent.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2017
Aromas:

So e pain u? Sorry ehn

Yeah pained me you are someone's son, imagining what they r going through over you and as for the sorry ur case needs it more
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Precial419: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2017
People just like spitting nonesense. Pls all those guys castigating d girls, i hope ur sisters r allowed to date touts n all dose girls dat r talking, i hope u r dating touts n can wait for 11 years or no one saw dat. Dis girl is likely to b maried wit kids already. Men r nt like women dey want to b comfortable before setling dwn. Hw many women can wait 4 a decade. Before u talk, realise dat our society. And also 4 dose makin d lady seem lik a witch wat if she had waited n at d end of d day ighalo chose another. PLS USE UR HEAD
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by mystmoze(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
ur ancestors,if they Cld read this, Wld be very angry with ur dad fr not throwing ur semens on de floor

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by chiraqDemon(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2017
tyson99:

Form for me today and fill form to see me tomorrow!
Na how life be o. Na y me nor de ever look down on person, iffa fit render epp why not, tomorrow e fit be me wey need help. Life is ever changing, up today can be down tomorrow n vice versa.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2017
mystmoze:

ur ancestors,if they Cld read this, Wld be very angry with ur dad fr not throwing ur semens on de floor

Since you r cursed already no point for your ancestors to be bothered and for your bitterness towards gals that left your lazy ass, I congratulate them. Since you want to trade insult on my opinion and cannot air your low IQ poo bring it on
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by jeff1993: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your gf saw your destiny...because you still have nothing to offer....not even to the National team.

You also had nothing to offer Watford and that's why they kicked you away.
,... Ighalo can turn ur village king to houseboy!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by SmartyPants(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

The rationality behind his girlfriend leaving him is not at all the point. The point is that he was in a bad situation where no one believed in him, yet he pulled through and today he proved his dream right. Period.

Also, human beings are not investment portfolios or stocks that you only invest in when you see value in them. They are more like seeds whose value depends on how you cultivate them. There is value in everyone.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2017
SmartyPants:

The rationality behind his girlfriend leaving him is not at all the point. The point is that he was in a bad situation where no one believed in him, yet he pulled through and today he proved his dream right. Period.

Also, human beings are not investment portfolios or stocks that you only invest in when you see value in them. They are more like seeds whose value depends on how you cultivate them. There is value in everyone.

And at your secondary School level then you were making such decision on who to end up with? Don't derail bro we all know what an average Nigerian man mean by such statement.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by KingGBsky(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

guy just shut up if you have nothing better to say
Must ladies be all after those who had already made it? Why must it always be about the money they can't even afford ?
Is it a crime for them to be rich themselves instead of being slaves to rich guys who had suffered to make it.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
KingGBsky:

guy just shut up if you have nothing better to say
Must ladies be all after those who had already made it? Why must it always be about the money they can't even afford ?
Is it a crime for them to be rich themselves instead of being slaves to rich guys who had suffered to make it.

Dumbass they were in secondary school then so it's much more than money related ish... Read to understand and not come here to disgrace your people just because you are attack hungry. It's called opinion not Nigeria's Constitution mumu
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Mcslize: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your gf saw your destiny...because you still have nothing to offer....not even to the National team.

Bd belle!
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Mcslize: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bad belle!
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Sonoyom(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
ok
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Jasy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
U be mumu
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by darediamond(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
tyson99:

Form for me today and fill form to see me tomorrow!
Powerful line of WORDS!!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by ImaIma1(f): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

You said it right.
Besides a lady has a right to date or stop dating a guy the same way a guy has. It is really not by force. If it is not working for her, she can move on. What if she stayed till he became rich and he still dumped her? Life itself is a risk. It is not compulsory she ends up with Ighalo.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cruset:
I am speechless how does being single correlate with that Post

na u sabi. am here catching my fun and you are there drinking panadol
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Klington: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
yehmy:
Do you have problem reading or too lazy to read at all

both of them or all of the above
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by yehmy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
nkowalo:

both of them or all of the above
Ba masala
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Klington post=57655694][/quote]

Too educative for your 2kb memory?
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by darediamond(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
90% of Nigerian Ladies are Well baked Liabilities,Time-Wasters and yes Destiny Killers.
You as male Adult would need to be extremely prayerful and live a holy life to meet member of the useful 10% group.

Star Footballer, you should be happy she dumped you because she is who she is!!

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Stop this shi.t and encourage African women to love their men when the going gets tough. Because things might be hard today doesn't imply that it's gonna remain the same tomorrow.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
it happens to everyone.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Afonjashapmouth: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeeTus:
Stop this shi.t and encourage African women to love their men when the going gets tough. Because things might be hard today doesn't imply that it's gonna remain the same tomorrow.

In secondary school dating?? R u reading to understand or attack??
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by frenly(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Satan has asked to sift you as wheat but I have prayed for you
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Reference(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Hmmm....you're right in one or two ways.... because I can't imagine any relationships he will have now that will be thorough.... devoid of sentiment. So relationship wise he is no better off now than then. And I think he is full of it. If the atmosphere around you is all about what you have or donot have it questions your head and heart. For a man should be able to communicate, inspire and command. My fear for him now is that without these qualities he is of not much use to the proper girl...whenever she comes.
Re: Odion Ighalo: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her by Reference(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
NubiLove:
it happens to everyone.

I don't think so. The earings thing is a sign he too is all about 'things' and perhaps that is why the girl fled. A lot of men just think relationships are about 'things'.... Real quality women are not. Let us not assume for one minute that the lady is faulty and has lost it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.