Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) (45209 Views)

American Man Gets Attacked By Baddo Cult / Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! / Art Of Selfless Service And Public Sector Accounting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
good
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
One good turn surely deserves another!
Please, don't stop at taxi, cos 400k isn't enough to buy a good trouble-free car for now due to high inflation. Help him get fixed up!

Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by rovher: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
We all need to learn from this... don't forget those who stood by you through rough times...
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by jonero4(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
From okada to taxi

God u r wonderful

1 Like

Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Franzinni: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Straight to olosho. Bregade..... Time to lay pipe!!!!
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
long story.
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by MzJin(f): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Sylverly:
As shared by a facebook user and the Newly elected FNS president:

Something happened at the victory party at Abia hotels yesterday..

That young man is an indigene of Isialangwa South if I am correct. He was the former President, Fed. Poly Nekede chapter of FNS. He has been on hardship for years now. He's a graduate. He has nothing doing. He rides Okada in Nekede. He contributed to my campaign immensely without requesting for any money from me.

What shocked me was that this poor young man carried me in his Okada from Nekede to Aba because I ran out of money after campaigning in Futo, IMO Poly, Alvan, Nekede and Imsu. It was a long journey. Very risky for me on that bike. God saw us through to Aba. When we arrived Aba, I only gave him #200. He accepted and returned to Nekede.

I cried after the victory because of him. Then I had to stand up today and plead to Barr. Henry Chilaka, the Sole Administrator, Asopadec, Abia State to change the life of this young man. Lo and behold the request was granted as he was given a sum of #400,000 to purchase a TAXI and continue his transport business. I dedicate this victory to him. Congratulations on your new Taxi bro. I can never forget anybody who stood by me. I am from a poor background and will never forget the poor.

This is my first achievement in FNS.
Am grateful to God alone.

pls can I b your girl friend for a day.......so I can come visit uuuuu .....pls can you send me 200k for my flight ticket.....

1 Like

Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
sukkot:
nice one bruv. please make sure to also give him some money to top up the 400k
A million naira at least

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by 2shure: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bullshit.
Wrf is 400k.
Suposed to be 2m

400k in this hard times
Barely lasts 2 months
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
From Nekede To Aba on Bike? Oga Take it Easy
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
only 400, 000? angry you people are so stingy, what the hell?! is he supposed to do with just 400,000? and i hope the money isn't fake? tongue
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Martin0(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
only 400, 000? angry you people are so stingy, what the hell?! is he supposed to do with just 400,000? and i hope the money isn't fake? tongue
see mouth that can buy him a taxi
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by ogashman(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
and what's FNS?
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
see mouth that can buy him a taxi
taxi? what kinda taxi sells for 400,000? a Rubbish! one I guess grin
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
Hope Martin has not been harrasing you o
Btw my monthly sub mins has finished waiting for it to be reloaded .. couldn't reply
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by chibaby2010(f): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
may God blessing never depart from your home
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Hope Martin has not been harrasing you o
Btw my monthly sub mins has finished waiting for it to be reloaded .. couldn't reply
Martin has been harassing me for some reasons I do not know! grin Anyway who the hell?! are you supposed to be? tongue
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
Martin has been harassing me for some reasons I do not know! grin Anyway who the hell?! are you supposed to be? tongue

Who else your very own redbeauty grin
I know his like that he thought you were tryna steal me away .. he is very protective
No vex
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
taxi? what kinda taxi sells for 400,000? a Rubbish! one I guess grin
eee see this man ooo,u want him to use ferari for commercial service whether good or bad little by little he will get a good one,atleast he has no moved from bike to a car
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Who else your very own redbeauty grin
I know his like that he thought you were tryna steal me away .. he is very protective
No vex
Ahahahahahah! grin yes! it appears so, girl! what did you do to him? i think he has fell in love with you! couldn't stop talking bout you! I did assure him that me and you are just mates. no wahala! reply when you can.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
eee see this man ooo,u want him to use ferari for commercial service whether good or bad little by little he will get a good one,atleast he has no moved from bike to a car
yes! that's if the rickety 400,000 one don't Kill him before he acquires a good one. angry

Martin did you know that redbeauty is on this topic?
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
yes! that's if the rickety 400,000 one don't Kill him before he acquires a good one. angry
me and u will both reject that prayer Injesus name(Amen)well we hope so sha,but atleast he should still have some savings to add to what his gotten now maybe get a more better car!!!so mr man how was work today na?
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
me and u will both reject that prayer Injesus name(Amen)well we hope so sha,but atleast he should still have some savings to add to what his gotten now maybe get a more better car!!!so mr man how was work today na?
pray? if he gets a brand new car he don't need prayer grin, work was good today, come did you notice that your crush redbeauty is on this topic?
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Sylverly post=57645630]As shared by a facebook user and the Newly elected FNS president:

Something happened at the victory party at Abia hotels yesterday..

That young man is an indigene of Isialangwa South if I am correct. He was the former President, Fed. Poly Nekede chapter of FNS. He has been on hardship for years now. He's a graduate. He has nothing doing. He rides Okada in Nekede. He contributed to my campaign immensely without requesting for any money from me.

What shocked me was that this poor young man carried me in his Okada from Nekede to Aba because I ran out of money after campaigning in Futo, IMO Poly, Alvan, Nekede and Imsu. It was a long journey. Very risky for me on that bike. God saw us through to Aba. When we arrived Aba, I only gave him #200. He accepted and returned to Nekede.

I cried after the victory because of him. Then I had to stand up today and plead to Barr. Henry Chilaka, the Sole Administrator, Asopadec, Abia State to change the life of this young man. Lo and behold the request was granted as he was given a sum of #400,000 to purchase a TAXI and continue his transport business. I dedicate this victory to him. Congratulations on your new Taxi bro. I can never forget anybody who stood by me. I am from a poor background and will never forget the poor.

This is my first achievement in FNS.
Am gratefu]diz post doesn't explain to me now why I just entered a shop at a gas station only to see those mathematical sets of ages still trends here.. Nostalgic now I really know am getting old.. Will never forget how will steal from friends only to inscribe our names on it overnight grin

Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
pray? if he gets a brand new car he don't need prayer grin, work was good today, come did you notice that your crush redbeauty is on this topic?
ok oooo smart man,hahahahahah I know u will ask me about her,yeah I saw her,though we still dey south out some minors
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by eyinjuege: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cladez:
From Owerri to Aba #200?? i reserve my comment.

You should have commented your reserve grin
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
diz post doesn't explain to me now why I just entered a shop at a gas station only to see those mathematical sets of ages still trends here.. Nostalgic now I really know am getting old.. Will never forget how will steal from friends only to inscribe our names on it overnight
cheesy

1 Share

Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
ok oooo smart man,hahahahahah I know u will ask me about her,yeah I saw her,though we still dey south out some minors
Good! i see you are very very very very very happy! with shiny teeth grin
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
use that money to carry 2odds u wil tank me later
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
Good! i see you are very very very very very happy! with shiny teeth grin
haahahahaha abeg ooo nothing positive is coming out of it,though surely one should have a final say to some things on demand,infact the first reply I got in the morning broke me down like an old lady...
Re: Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Exactly what we both discuss regarding distance is one thing I saw as a major point and it was like an oat that came to me as a reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? / OMG! Big Snake Killed In Ago Palace Canal In Lagos / What's The Name Of This Insect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.