Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) (38026 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by ebusfav: 7:20am On Jun 19, 2017
The peace meeting organized by journalist, Azuka Ogujiuba and Charles Opaleke, a night club owner in Abuja paid off as BBNaija contestants, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss and Ekemini Ekerette aka Kemen, finally reconciled.

They had not spoken to each other since their return from South Africa, where the reality show took place. Kemen was alleged to have attempted to assault Kemen sexually and subsequently disqualified from the show.

Returning to Nigeria, Tboss had granted an interview to Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and declared she would never talk to Kemen again! She said in the TV programme ‘Rubbin Minds,” “I considered Kemen a friend. He was my go-to guy. He was my buddy, my muscle. He encouraged me. He motivated me. So for what happened to have happened considering all the people that look up to me, it was sad. I was angry. I was humiliated and I did feel violated but I don’t play the victim card. I honestly think that the decision that Big Brother took was the only decision that could have been taken. And everything that Kemen has to say about that, na him get him mouth, e fit use am talk wetin him wan talk but he knows and we know.”

Asked if she had seen Kemen after Big Brother House and pretty Tboss said, “I have seen him a few times but I really don’t want to talk to him because honestly the day you (Ebuka) came into the house with Karen, I was thinking what would happen if I see Kemen because I thought there would be a party after then. I just wanted to slap him. I think I even said that but then I came out and I said you know what everyone can make mistake because I am an attractive person but then, I come out and I hear the interviews he has given, today he makes an apology and then tomorrow he comes out to say TBoss knows what happened and that if there was no N25 million involved, hopefully she would tell the truth. What truth are you talking about? You are contradicting yourself.He has called me like over 15-20 times but I don’t want to speak to him. I am not ready because if I talk, I would say the wrong things"

The peace meeting reportedly took place in an Abuja club.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/tboss-kemen-settle-beef.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by smartty68(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2017
Lol! So the controversial slay queen finally reconciled with her muscle mentor! Hmmm! Good for them

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by praizephoto(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2017
tank God for dem
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by ModusOperandi(f): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2017
Kemen,Tboss, Big brother , Davido, Wizkid, Dammy Krane, Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Abba Kyari,

all of you are mad >sad sad

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by toxxnoni(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In mama peace voice
Chaii

We might be what you are looking for
Check signature down in green color

We are on promo too
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by LifeofClinton(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Fp tins
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by toygod2: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2017
THRRAD CLOSED
OP BANNED!
Mstchwwwwwwwwwwwewwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by OKorowanta: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Oh,Tboss even showing us her middle finger trying to show us what Kemen used on her.
Fierce smile.
Look like she's ready for it now.
No more Yeye cameras.

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by Ehiscotch(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2017
See useless people sha oh!
Organizing reconciliation meeting? That's how Dangote also organised him own for Don Jazzy & Olamide.
Is that how they'd be settling every celebrity beef up& down?
Would their reconciliation add 0.0000001% to our GDP?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2017
ok ooo..
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Good for them,but she is pretending,that's her own part in this movie

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by Caustics: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2017
pounded yam
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by sod09(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
good for them
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by Ihateafonja: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2017
lol
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by veekid(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2017
So the real fúck can start

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Beef kō, Anu 404 nï

Rubbish
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2017
news
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by Mubarak55(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2017
N SO MAKE WE KILL OUR SELF.... HOW E TAKE CONCINE ME.......

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by Chanchit: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2017
This babe just turned this issue into a big deal, and I don't blame her but that useless kemen, if you can open up your boobs to the whole world, why then should she start behaving like a virgin, the show is all about immortality, had it been Kemen also cried foul when he was evicted, things won't have turned out this way.
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by Megabig: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2017
she said she is attractive,i dont find her attractive though

3 Likes

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by MadeInTokyo: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2017
grin grin grin

Tboss and Kemen can start knacking themselves in the OTHER ROOM
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by soleexx(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2017
settle chicken nko
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by exlinklodge: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2017
thats nice
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by MrImole: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2017
In the name of the lord shall I curse any moderator that brings bbnaija or Evan's related story to front page again...

Seyilight has spoken...

Again!
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by Iloveafrica: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2017
toygod2:
THRRAD CLOSED
OP BANNED!
Mstchwwwwwwwwwwwewwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2017
ebusfav:
Kemen was alleged to have attempted to assault Kemen sexually and subsequently disqualified from the show
Wetin concern me sef
Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by samuko2012: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Kemen,Tboss, Big brother , Davido, Wizkid, Dammy Krane, Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Abba Kyari,

all of you are mad >sad sad

You forgot Evans

7 Likes

Re: Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) by yemmight(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2017
They can finally do the thing wholeheartedly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS / Kanayo O. Kanayo Graduates From Law Department Of University Of Abuja / Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.