Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

19 New Ways To Make $1,000 A Month Working From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 19 New Ways To Make $1,000 A Month Working From Home (555 Views)

How Can I Make $1,000 Online Each Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19 New Ways To Make $1,000 A Month Working From Home by Talktoatanda: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2017
When I first launched my blog, I wanted to make an extra $800 a month, so that I could continue to participate in my weekly exercise classes, pay for my daughter’s baby and me classes, and enjoy my weekly Starbuck's habit.

Even though I was working 10 hours a week as a social media manager, the money I made from that job covered bills, food, and my blogging expenses. To cover my extracurricular activities, I sold things online and at thrift stores, I participated in paid focus groups and even worked an occasional weekend shift at my old nursing job.

Fortunately, my blog gained traction quickly, and within three months I started earning money from it. Today my blog is my primary source of income. The point of my story is, if there is a will there is a way. If you need to make $500 a month – you can do it. If you need to make $1,000 a month — you can do it.

Here are some ideas, stories, and ways for you to get started bringing in the cash!

1. Teacher Document Creator – $500 – $1,500 a month

I am a teacher turned stay at home mom. When I first left the classroom, I discovered a website called Teachers Pay Teachers. It is an open marketplace where teachers create resources that they sell to other teachers. I joined the site and opened my own store on the site called Sara J Creations. I create and design digital activities that other
 teachers, parents, tutors, etc. can purchase and download. It is an
 awesome way to use the creative teacher part of my brain while getting to stay at home and raise my family. It helps keep me up to date on best practices and connect with other teachers and moms. I started out slow only earning a few dollars a month but I now earn anywhere from $500-$1,500 a month. – Sara Jonckheere

If you'd like to find out more about making money with Teachers Pay Teachers, check out this post.

2. Astrologer – $1,000 a month

I'm Astrologer and do phone readings and appear at parties doing readings. I make over $1,000 a month from working my business from my home. – Suzan Hayden

3. Pet Blogger – $1,000 a month

I currently earn $1,000 through my dog nutrition blog Keep the Tail Wagging. I write about raw feeding and dog nutrition and I make money through freelance writing, affiliate marketing, blog sponsorship and I'm now beginning to create products for sale and will be adding a membership feature to my site next month. I got started as a pet blogger, because I was so crazy about my dogs and needed an outlet other than friends and coworkers. I transitioned to writing about raw feeding in 2014 and my traffic and revenue spiked and I realized I was on to something. On average, I make $1,000 a month. – Kimberly Gauthier

4. Complete Short Tasks – $1,200 a month

Fiverr is an online platform where you post tasks that you’re willing to complete for $5.00. People sell everything from writing services, design services, voice over services, to making phone calls, and videos. Once you make a sale, Fiverr will keep of fee of $1.00 and payments will be made via PayPal. Doesn’t sound like much money? Connie Brentford is making good money on Fiverr, she even wrote an e-book about it, How I Made An Extra $1,200 Per Month At Home Using One Free Website.

5. eBay and Amazon FBA Seller – $1,200+ a month

When I first started my stay-at-home business pursuits, I began in stock trading, then added reselling on eBay, and then Amazon FBA. As I continued to add income streams, Amazon FBA stayed #1 as my personal favorite and as my most profitable income source. The first year, I started with reselling on eBay. The first month, I made $400, then $600, then $800. I worked it up to $1,200 a month working part-time, the first year. When I added Amazon FBA, I instantly doubled my income. When I went full-time, I then doubled my income again. – Tracy Smith

Continue Reading http://www.ngtrend.org/2017/06/19-new-ways-to-make-1000-month-working.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Books On Business Plan And Proposals / 3 Crucial Business Lessons To Learn From Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge / Jaiz Emerges First In Custom E-auction Integration Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.