Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? (27430 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by darlenese(f): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2017
I was about 6 or 7years old then, I ran an errand for a tenant and she gave me some coins but dad asked me to return it to her, I left and came back hiding the coins in my pant(small pickin sense) . dad looked at me and asked if I was sure I had returned the money, I nodded , then he asked me to jump up there times, and boom!!! all the coins feel out, the painful part was that my classmate and her mom came visiting and dad was seeing them off when this drama unfolded. I cried and cried .
the next day in school the yeye girl changed the story that I stole some coins when she came visiting i haven't forgiven her till today :-( I was given one yeye nickname.

the second one was when I visited the village for the first time and learnt the latest song.
" Gblolar dey come o, open somebody! "

I got home and was singing it judiciously when a big knock landed on my head. I saw stars coming out from my eyes and ears. I kept wondering what wrong I had done,? shebi I was just singing, that was when I was told that Gbolar is "PE.NIS" chaii

so I have been singing with Pe.nis and I was even screaming , I was so embarrassed, I didn't come out through out that day.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by menwongo(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2017
The day I call one big bros for my class then; Jss1, OLD PAPA.
The guy slap me tooth break for my mouth.
At hostel when I tried to drink water I felt like am drinking ice block

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by brownlolly(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2017
So I stole my friend's money and I got caught. The whole school of more than 1000 students heard the news. I was in SS2 and I had one more year to go. I always felt embarrassed till I graduated.

Big lesson of my life: Thou shall not steal

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by peterswagg(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2017
The day I was beaten on the assembly ground for laughing at the error the principal made while speaking English. It turns out I was the only one laughing

17 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by coronaprof(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Some issue about pride and it got into this fellows head. All about the so called YAPPING and bragging. Unfortunately, I was his dads biggest customer as per the man was a pharmacist and I was AS. Eventually, God healed me...so much for the old days...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2017
I was a back-seater.
A teacher asked me to walk up to the front of the class, solve a math problem and go back to my seat, I did all that...but I was stained embarassed

Imagine the disgrace of walking to the front, facing the board to solve the math, finish it and walk back to my seat, I almost died embarassed cry

*girls will understand*

*running away*

28 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Back in the days, i was caught begging for snacks by my form-mistress. I stammered when i was called upon to deliver a speech at the assembly ground. Mehn, the earth crust refused to open for me 2 fall in.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
At boarding sch then, the barber spoilt my hair so I asked him to barb me skincut...The next day as I was walking into morning assembly, I was hearing the whispering of my name from my class girls assembly line.

Also, I was slapped by a senior because I touched his father's car.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
sod09:
i called her julius berger cos she beg too much and she slapped me,wanted to return the slap one useless senior held me. i was still arguing with the senior why he stop me. the mofos gave me another slap,i started crying.
This thing can pain ehnn... chai!
it happened to me back then.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Were you banned?
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Alitair(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Wrote a love letter to my crush back then... She replied above my expectations. I was jejely reading my lover's reply and smiling to myself when one yeye itk in my class snatchd the letter and ran away but as the the devil may have it, he ran head on into our form~mistress (one short wicked afonja woman). She seized my love letter and things just got worse. The school was called together on emergency assembly and I was the subject of criticism. Above all the teachers floggd me and my crush in front of the school. I was overcome with grief and shame.... To save my face I just kuku blew whistle on other people doing boyfriend and girlfriend too.
The girl didnt hate me sha but things were never the same again!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
None,cuz I was a loner.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by vikt: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2017
I was beaten up by Five girls in class room. The principal made me sweep th school compound for two weeks because I was hitting the wall to hi office. I was also beaten mercilessly for not able to define photosynthesis and laughed upon by the whole class.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by kaypower1(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2017
my most embarassing moment was in ss1, during aftermath of visiting day, somebody from nowhere, poop inside hostel, infront of senior crespo (most wicked senior way back, in green house) even im mates no ft talk to am, come and see beating, frog jump(d one u hold each others waist) dem no born u well to break d chain. at the end of it na hand we still use pack am, everybody nobody was exempted. most embarassing moment ever. command secondary school ibadan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Deseo:
I was a back-seater.
A teacher asked me to walk up to the front of the class, solve a math problem and go back to my seat, I did all that...but I was stained embarassed

Imagine the disgrace of walking to the front, facing the board to solve the math, finish it and walk back to my seat, I almost died embarassed cry

*girls will understand*

*running away*
grin grin I remember the day i sat on a wet chair.I was in jss3 and our uniform was red.The female teachers were horrified.angry grin cry

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by casspersteve: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
SS2 when i played inter-class match(final) to primary 5 and we lost....omo come see disgrace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:

I would lie to my classmates that i eat salad and egg every morning before coming to school

I got sick one day and i decided to skip school but my father drove me to school, i was in the classroom throwing up eba and egusi soup, my classmates were like "damn, but he told us he eats salad and egg every day before coming to school, what happened today ??

That's simple.
Just tell them it was cos u ate eba that day that you threw up.

11 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Every term, I'd be among the students to go home for non-payment of fees,every bloody term. Before the fees team would get to my class, I'd have my bags ready. It didn't bother me, I always ended up top of the class ... well, first or second.

One term in J.S.S 3, I got my bag ready as usual but my name wasn't mentioned. I got the look look of..."This one don finally get breakthrough"from my classmates. It's ironic but it was my most embarrassing moment.

Oh, it turned out my teacher paid for me, it was exam week. Mr. Uzo, thank you forever. I turned out all right enough and I wish I could find you to thank you in person.

121 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by saydfact(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Miraculousamuel:
Good Morning Fellow Nairalanders, I hope you had a great Weekend?. Meanwhile, I felt we shouldn't be up this Morning with Monday blues all over, so I decided we had some fun by sharing our experiences with each other.
I would like to ask, what was you most embarrassing Moment in your Secondary School life

Mine happened Years ago, There's a day we usually call Judgement Day in our School, where the Proprietor would be present during the assembly and assess each students Class by Class based on the number of Red pen they have on their Mid Term Report Sheets , When a Red pen is used in writing a grade, it could amount to 5 or 6 strokes of the Cane, then think of when you have like four to five....
And there was this Newly employed, Ugly Man in our School,called Mr. Oshodi, his job is beat Students, nothing more. So on this So called Judgement day, I happened to have 2 grades written in RED! Damn it! So the day before,I had thought of what to do because I knew for sure that I'll be beaten, and I hate being beaten, I really hate Cane... Especially Horse whips.. So I decided to wear a short, thick Jean, before wearing my School Uniform.
On the D-day, my class was was the next to be dealt with, although we had few who did well, so when it was my turn, I was called upon,I sheepishly mounted the podium, and the saw that I had 2 grades written in Red, so I would be receiving 12 latches. I had already worn the Jean I planned to wear. So I lied down, waiting to be beaten, on receiving the first stroke of the Cane, It really didn't enter, but I felt something hit me, the second one came, same thing happened, but the Jean was so thick that it did make a sound whenever it was hit, so it made Mr. Oshodi become suspicious that something was fishy, so he felt my trouser, and knew it that it was different from wearing a boxer or pants, Omo come see as I dey shake, He told the Proprietor and he said I should go into one of the empty classes to remove what I wore to dust the strokes of the Cane. Shamefully, I removed it, Lo and behold, it was shown to everyone on the Assembly what I wore, it was as thick as Dried Cow Skin... The whole Assembly exclaimed as I bowed my head in shame. Afterwards, I was given the beating of my life... I was seriously beaten that I could hardly walk. After I was dealt with, I pitifully walked back to the class where I removed the Jean And had to wait till everyone was dismissed form the Assembly. On getting back to my Class, some made fun out of it, some sympathized with me as I wept more bitterly, I was Seriously embarrassed on this so called Day...

At Success International College, Ondo.

Let's hear about your own experience. ..

The problem was you lacked experience - normally when you wear thick jeans, you dont 'dust' the cane, you run around after receiving each stroke like say the cane pain you pass when hammer fall for you head... then you jump up and down holding your bukkock until you don receive the 12 strokes, you come return assembly show your paddy your smart jean move.

36 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Rayjaymay(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by adetopsy1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
This didn't really happened to me but a friend
This guy used to form and he told us that he took bread and tea twice a week, corn flakes twice a week and rice also once in a week....Unfortunately for him, he fell sick one day, my guy vomited, Chai, guess what my guy vomited, he vomited garri....that day funny die

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mine was when i asked my neighbour to rewind VCD plate for me grin

It was in 2000 and i wanted to watch movie because dad bought a VCD machine and we ve been using VHS before then so i went down the street to show off that we ve gotten a VCD. I now with pride gave him the CD plate to rewind it for me

My neighbours laughed so hard that i felt like the ground should open then

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mine was when i asked my neighbour to rewind VCD plate for me grin

It was in 2000 and i wanted to watch movie because dad bought a VCD machine and we ve been using VHS before then so i went down the street to show off that we ve gotten a VCD.

My neighbours laughed so hard that i felt like the ground should open then.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Lipseals: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Miraculousamuel:
Good Morning Fellow Nairalanders, I hope you had a great Weekend?. Meanwhile, I felt we shouldn't be up this Morning with Monday blues all over, so I decided we had some fun by sharing our experiences with each other.
I would like to ask, what was you most embarrassing Moment in your Secondary School life

Mine happened Years ago, There's a day we usually call Judgement Day in our School, where the Proprietor would be present during the assembly and assess each students Class by Class based on the number of Red pen they have on their Mid Term Report Sheets , When a Red pen is used in writing a grade, it could amount to 5 or 6 strokes of the Cane, then think of when you have like four to five....
And there was this Newly employed, Ugly Man in our School,called Mr. Oshodi, his job is beat Students, nothing more. So on this So called Judgement day, I happened to have 2 grades written in RED! Damn it! So the day before,I had thought of what to do because I knew for sure that I'll be beaten, and I hate being beaten, I really hate Cane... Especially Horse whips.. So I decided to wear a short, thick Jean, before wearing my School Uniform.
On the D-day, my class was was the next to be dealt with, although we had few who did well, so when it was my turn, I was called upon,I sheepishly mounted the podium, and the saw that I had 2 grades written in Red, so I would be receiving 12 latches. I had already worn the Jean I planned to wear. So I lied down, waiting to be beaten, on receiving the first stroke of the Cane, It really didn't enter, but I felt something hit me, the second one came, same thing happened, but the Jean was so thick that it did make a sound whenever it was hit, so it made Mr. Oshodi become suspicious that something was fishy, so he felt my trouser, and knew it that it was different from wearing a boxer or pants, Omo come see as I dey shake, He told the Proprietor and he said I should go into one of the empty classes to remove what I wore to dust the strokes of the Cane. Shamefully, I removed it, Lo and behold, it was shown to everyone on the Assembly what I wore, it was as thick as Dried Cow Skin... The whole Assembly exclaimed as I bowed my head in shame. Afterwards, I was given the beating of my life... I was seriously beaten that I could hardly walk. After I was dealt with, I pitifully walked back to the class where I removed the Jean And had to wait till everyone was dismissed form the Assembly. On getting back to my Class, some made fun out of it, some sympathized with me as I wept more bitterly, I was Seriously embarrassed on this so called Day...

What kind of useless school is that?
Why should you be flogged in public for failing a course.
No wonder we are all on the street looking for paid jobs.
We were educated to be zombies.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
thornapple:

That's simple.
Just tell them it was cos u ate eba that day that you threw up.
If only you study Lie in your degree by now you will be the Special Assistant to Lai Mohammed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Rayjaymay(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
My dad came to beat me up in the mid of assembly early morning cos i brought a phone to school and my teacher reported me that am using it to disturb the class.
That day was hell for me.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Olutayo89(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
The day I brought one long matches to school.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Krystalzkris(f): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
when I was in secondary school, my teachers always told me to stand in front of the class and read out a portion of our textbook or literature book.

one day, when the class was less busy, my classmates begged me to read to them from one of our igbo novels.
I started reading the book till I got to a point were my mind just drifted away. I was reading the words but my whole being had left the class.

back then, I used to crush on one of my classmates and when I saw a word that started with the first letters of his name. I didn't know when I completed the word with his name.

everybody turned and looked at me, that was when I remembered that I was standing in front of them. I felt like the ground should just open up that day...

they teased me till we graduated.

12 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Sunshyne200(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
Myn has always be embarrassing cos na military school i go
Mr ugwu u af tried oo....u leave permanent mark 4 my body
but d only tin be say ur daughter fine sha grin

You went to NMS?
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Victornezzar: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Sunshyne200:

You went to NMS?
Nigeria Navy
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Miraculousamuel:

Sorry but I don't get the joke. The school needs to be sued for such inhuman torture and personality degarde.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation / Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship / Katsina Govt Bans Whatsapp Groups In Schools & Prohibits Facebook Among Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.