Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Please I Need Urgent Help With My Sewing Machine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Sewing Machine (863 Views)

Price Of Sewing Machine / My Sewing Machine Is Extremely Frustrating / Second Hand Sewing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help With My Sewing Machine by Talk2Bella(f): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2017
so I just got this Inotech NM7081 sewing machine and I have never enjoyed it for one day, I just started learning how to sew and I really love it so I decided to get a sewing machine, now I can't sew with it, it keeps packing up thread and making me waste money buy more, I spoke to the lady who sold it to me she asked me to use YouTube and find how to thread it properly hut the videos I have seen doesn't show it clearly pls if u have used this machine or still using it I'd sincerely wanna learn how to thread it

thanks

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help With My Sewing Machine by Talk2Bella(f): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2017
please I'd really appreciate help on this
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help With My Sewing Machine by auxanosolar(f): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
join valisimo fashions sew for fun on facebook and ask.... you should be able to get a response..am very sure the problem you are encountering is threading...i bought this kind of machine but a different model and encountered the same issue till I watched a video on YouTube
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help With My Sewing Machine by Talk2Bella(f): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
auxanosolar:
join valisimo fashions sew for fun on facebook and ask.... you should be able to get a response..am very sure the problem you are encountering is threading...i bought this kind of machine but a different model and encountered the same issue till I watched a video on YouTube

Alright thanks will do that
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help With My Sewing Machine by auxanosolar(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Alright thanks will do that
or perhaps you should look for a machine repairer and ask him to show you
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help With My Sewing Machine by Talk2Bella(f): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
auxanosolar:
or perhaps you should look for a machine repairer and ask him to show you

thanks alot
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help With My Sewing Machine by auxanosolar(f): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Talk2Bella:

thanks alot
u wlc..... let me know when you get the problem fixed

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Affordable Bags?check In Here.... / Untangling/Detangling A Weave / How To Care For Your Fabrics. Call 08136691091 For Affordable Fabrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.