Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,257 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) (27679 Views)

''Free Naira Marley'' - Davido And Yung6ix Tell EFCC / Donjazzy Throw Shades At Tiwa Savage For Trying To Leave Marvins Record. Video / Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by techlorddsblog: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fresca:
Haha who are these jobless people? Even if you rap 24 hours, your time is over..... una no go still blow.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by jaytime(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Vector and his dentition. Closeup suppose endorse am na.

2 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by paradigmshift(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
I trust my boiz
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
VEC,I know but young6,I don't think so...Vector that viper...

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by paradigmshift(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fresca:
Haha who are these jobless people? Even if you rap 24 hours, your time is over..... una no go still blow.

u wey blow how much u get
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by jaytime(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
The guy on the far right of the picture tho!
You mean that Lil Wayne look alike?
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by paradigmshift(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Turks:
Yung 6ix?

yung6ix is dope bro

3 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Alfred234(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Vector and Yung6ix are not as good as they use to be so the rap will be dry but I'd still listen to it tho
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by adelaw01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
I can see a lot of those whose comment are above me don't know jack about rap. And they don't even know what vector can do.

Dude rapped for 2 straight hours on live radio 2years ago. so what's 13hours ? and he won't be alone in the boot o . abegi he can do and he'll do it.

And I'm very sure he picked yung6ix because that's the only rapper in Nigeria that can stand him.
please don't mention olamide, reminisce, erigga, ice prince or even mi biko

ve

7 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by AdeVikthur1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
See them, forming I fit rap...
Wait o, they meant 13 Minutes, Not Hours...
No guguru(popcorn) and soda to chill their throat while they are spitting sh*t too?!
Mbok check this wan down below :

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by kumulus(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
mickeyrova:
I'm sure you have been seeing others write Btw and thought it means "between"...
However, that's an acronym for "By The Way "

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fresca:
grin you have no chill at all, that was crazy! grin

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by mohciz69(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57655454] shocked
Anyone can do it... It's no BIG deal...

I would have respected it if it were someone as good as MI.

Not this unsuccessful rappers renowned for rapping trash.[/quote
Really?... Have you ever listened to Vector's rap?

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by cruzydal(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
I know Yung6ix is very good at freestyles I believe him die.. but vec is good sha .. just hope he dosent come up with stupid lines cause I know when he hangs he shouts Shamo or odun.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by loomy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
oshe11:
I believe them....

they can do it....

STILL DONT KNOW WHY AND HOW THIS VECTOR GUY DIDNT BLOW
I don't get it o, wetin blow mean self?
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by richybankx: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
mickeyrova:
I'm sure you have been seeing others write Btw and thought it means "between"...
However, that's an acronym for "By The Way "
BTW your very wicked.. Choo..

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by mikeakeh(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Anyone can do it... It's no BIG deal...

I would have respected it if it were someone as good as MI.

Not this unsuccessful rappers renowned for rapping trash.
u must be high on dog poop.. vector is the one raping trash abi?? U even said he is unsuccessful, the most successful thing uve done lately is this comment u made.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by loomy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=mohciz69 post=57656319][/quote]
Shey the guy sabi wetin him dey talk sha? Vec to m.i, shey Jude nbe ni?
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by freshboy88(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
thesicilian:
Vector is just too amazing. But I wonder why he has been somehow quiet of late.

quiet of late?? no way. his lafiaji album is so recent. or haven't u heard it

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by emerituzprof(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Turks:
Yung 6ix?
You may not believe in him, he believes in himself
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by akphrat(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abeg no join Olamide
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by madjune(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why is that guy posing with ice cream and water in a red cup and showing us his teeth?

I can imagine the type of rap dem wan sing with that.
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
emmanuelpopson:
VEC,I know but young6,I don't think so...Vector that viper...
yung6ix i know too, he's dope

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
adelaw01:
I can see a lot of those whose comment are above me don't know jack about rap. And they don't even know what vector can do.

Dude rapped for 2 straight hours on live radio 2years ago. so what's 13hours ? and he won't be alone in the boot o . abegi he can do and he'll do it.

And I'm very sure he picked yung6ix because that's the only rapper in Nigeria that can stand him.

ve
i would have totally agreed with you, if you removed erigga's name from that list, he's very dope too

2 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by BadBlaize(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fresca:

i hope say u get 30billion for ur akant b4 u type dis lubbish
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by carammel(f): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Anticipating the release soon,hope it would be worth it.
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by usmanspihn(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dekatron:
I believe they can pull it off.. . . With 60% good lines. . .

99 saw the crisis no midlife, 22 seen more pussies than a mid-wife . . . Lol .. 6ix!!
Export mI2
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by cruzydal(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
adelaw01:

ve
I swear ice prince can't go one minute freestyle without hanging. With his wack flows.. I'm the milk in the game no tea homie ( and this is a written rap) .. wtf I hate Iceprince .there are also some good rappers tho. Jesse jags too is dope.. I just feel dier rap will be basically stories

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Tholley(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
adelaw01:

ve
my thoughts exactly, more like mode 9, ruggedman,jesse jags (kings of cypher) and maybe uzikwendu 2 drop an earthquake in between. But trust me bro,d group isn't complete without M.I...he's got the best bars and punchlines in the rap game.

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by BadBlaize(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dekatron:
I believe they can pull it off.. . . With 60% good lines. . .

99 saw the crisis no midlife, 22 seen more pussies than a mid-wife . . . Lol .. 6ix!!

Lolz, yung six d only wealthy madman i knw bt am his biggest fan though
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by shurch(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Lovely Hublot big bang wristwatch on vector's left wrist there...
You Sabi. wink
Worksunlimited:

Lovely Hublot big bang wristwatch on vector's left wrist there...
You Sabi.
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by cruzydal(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
If dem like make dem jam Jesse jags,mi ,vector, Yung6ix etc to rap 13 hours .. an average B list artist in yankee can do better.. I believe hopsin . Not to talk of j Cole or Kendrick lamar

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music / "Wives on Strike": Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpota, Omoni Oboli Hanging Out Together / Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.