Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

‘I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000’ – Bbnaija’s Bisola Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000’ – Bbnaija’s Bisola Reveals (334 Views)

I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola / I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) / Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000’ – Bbnaija’s Bisola Reveals by trendyvoiceBlog(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2017
TV reality star and mother of one, Bisola Aiyeola in an interview with NAIJ spoke about life after the show, how she wants to keep working to maintain her fame, her life before BBNaija and why she could not attend university.
Here are Excerpts from the interview below;

READ MORE AT http://www.voiceloud.com/2017/06/i-could-not-attend-university-because.html
Re: ‘I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000’ – Bbnaija’s Bisola Reveals by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2017
hmmmm. things do change. that why people says change is constant and even me too when I was in school them, before I paid my fees then na contribution them do for me oooooo. That y I don't joke with my parent. they round kano state for my seek (church members, meeting people just for 46,000.) 100level after paying the necessary requirements. I enter hostel with no provisions. I survived back then in school through friends but God change things for me that how I manage and survival and also finished school.

overtaking is allow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, Saucekid Pleads Guilty To $15,388 Fraud, Sentenced To 2 Years I / “my Strategy Was Prayer & Divine Connections”- Adesua Etomi / Justin Beiber, Western Celebrity In Court, With Friends(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.