Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Witch - Part 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Witch - Part 2 (489 Views)

The Witch Of Zedikus / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / The Witch And The Baobaotree (A True Life Event) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Witch - Part 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Here comes the completion of the Horror tale , THE WITCH ,....

Hope you enjoyed it ....?

THE WITCH - Part 2

Several heads looked up. I caught Lucy’s stare. She was a distant cousin, not much older than me. She had a dumbfounded expression on her face.

“WHAT?” Mother’s voice boomed within the basement. “YOU DARE INSULT YOUR HERITAGE?”
“It’s not MY heritage, its yours!”

Her hand flew at me again, but this time I caught it. The look of shock in her eyes was priceless. I flung the hand back as hard as I could. She staggered into Aunt Marg and Sylvia. They steadied her.

I knew that was a terrible thing to do. But I knew it was my only play. I didn’t want to be a witch– at least not anymore. Whatever It was that was coming to “take me” wasn’t going to be very pleased when it found out I wasn’t a virgin. Personally, I didn’t want to stick around for THAT conversation. My mum wouldn’t have believed It in a million years if they’d told her I’d been having sex since I was eleven.

“Grab her!” She snarled.
In seconds the entire coven came at me. A woman I didn’t know grabbed my arm I felt hands around my throat. I scratched a face, but wasn’t sure who’s it was. They wrestled me to the ground, pinning down my arms and legs....

continue reading on the blog....

Source : http://jkcyno.com/2017/06/18/1720/

(1) (Reply)

The Street Dancer / Calling All Publishers( And Even Authors ) . . . / The Boarders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.