Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) (46500 Views)

Simi Rocks Ankara Bum Shorts And Braided Hairstyle As She Relaxes By The Pool / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) / Di'ja Rocks Ankara Braids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by maamisco(f): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Very beautiful gal, I pray u will turn to be d best model & beauty peagent one day. But please be decent OK don't copy aunty cucumber u hear darling? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Innobee99(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Curve in progress
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Omobolaji19(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Henryyy:

Marry Yoruba babe if u want fine pikin.

You sure??... Wetin con do our ibo babes na?

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by KingGBsky(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is creativity at it's best.
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Crixina(f): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
at this age, i was rocking gorimapa and reading books...i don't know if kids this generation are fortunate or unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by mekybabe1: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Slay tata but how come this small girl get figure 8? These tailors are turning to makeup artists too o. The more you look,the less you see.
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Arielle: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why can't people just let kids be kids? Is this not too much sexualization at such a young age? She probably just wants to tear off everything and run outside to play.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by vertueptime: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
This small pikin is already having hips
my brother na tailor made hips

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Arielle:
Why can't people just let kids be kids? Is this not too much sexualization at such a young age? She probably just wants to tear off everything and run outside to play.
You can say that again cheesy cheesy cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Hennygee(f): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Same with your daughter

NwaAmaikpe:
Slay baby.

She will grow up to be a slayqueen, then babymama, then feminist.

Life cycle of the Naija female.

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by AlphaDibia(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Eiya.. the nwa ga enyekwa nsogbu. Very nice very elegant and of course, very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by cutesimplycalm(f): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lovely dress, dats to show her mum is a fashion designer
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by OlaDapxon(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
VickyRotex:
DIJA Wehdone!!!! See what yaff caused.

I can feel the little girl's pain. She cant even move her head. Omashe o cry cry

y u jealous?

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
shocked already has hips
Na wa o

The dress is cute sha ..
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
OlaDapxon:

y u jealous?

You kidding right? You call my pain for that little girl jealousy

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omobolaji19:

You sure??... Wetin con do our ibo babes na?
Me I no call any tribe o. Wetin I know for sure be say if u wan fine pikin marry Yoruba babe.
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by sinaj(f): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Sinaj, this is what WeMade would look like.....
chai this small aunty is cute o! see her hips sef cheesy

Now I feel like planning on bringing Wemade forth grin
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Martin0(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mehn see sonshi oooo small pickin don dey get hips aaaaa my eye's has seen my ear ooo nor be small tin oo
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Arielle:

cheesy cheesy Exactement o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by mrsfavour(f): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
This small pikin is already having hips
hahahahah,its from the tailor . she curved it well,well
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by OlaDapxon(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
VickyRotex:

You kidding right? You call my pain for that little girl jealousy
aunty, what pain? explain.
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
sinaj:
chai this small aunty is cute o! see her hips sef cheesy

Now I feel like planning on bringing Wemade forth grin

LOL. I know say u go ginger.... WeMade, here we come....
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by wintersnow(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oluwapresley:
very very very nice! I need a job. can't wait till November for NYSC doing nothing. Location: Lagos or Osun state. thanks in anticipation

Me too o bro, November too far ni. I've submitted applications in two schools already sha, I just hope we are going this November
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
You never ever disappoint.
NwaAmaikpe:
Slay baby.

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
OlaDapxon:

aunty, what pain? explain.

Uncle, are you being serious?
Do you have a daughter yet? Or a little sibling of that age? Do you wanna try it on them, and ask how they feel?
Maybe then, we can have an answer to your question. angry
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Ademidun18(f): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
VickyRotex:
DIJA Wehdone!!!! See what yaff caused.

I can feel the little girl's pain. She cant even move her head. Omashe o cry cry
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by bigfather(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Slay baby.

Haaba. Am sure you wouldn't want anyone to wish ur daughter same sha undecided
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Oluwapresley(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:
shocked already has hips Na wa o
The dress is cute sha ..
the hips dinuh reach ur own oo:-) Mama!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oluwapresley:

the hips dinuh reach ur own oo:-) Mama!
Baby I don grow na
Dat pikin never hit puberty her own big pass my own

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by whytepawn1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
the head of Medusa comes to mind..... nice outfit all the same..
Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Sterope(f): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why must we do this to our kids?

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Slay baby.

this guy sha, he can never cease to amaze with his comments....i just dey look you in 3D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Second Outfits At Their White Wedding (Photos) / The Kardashians: Oooohhhh: Check Out That Body! / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.