Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Stonebwoy's Broken Hearted Ex-girlfriend Writes To Stonebwoy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stonebwoy's Broken Hearted Ex-girlfriend Writes To Stonebwoy (859 Views)

Jupitar Responds To Stonebwoy Beef / "I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend / Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stonebwoy's Broken Hearted Ex-girlfriend Writes To Stonebwoy by SaeedahCMA: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
A supposed heartbroken girlfriend of the Dancehall artiste has written to him wishing him well although she keeps shedding tears anytime she sees his wedding pictures.
Like expected, some girls will come crying foul and asking for a whole lot after Stonebwoy’s marriage to Dr. Louisa Asong.

Read her letter to stonebwoy here:

I’ve read and seen many articles you’ve done on the dancehall artiste, Stonebwoy’s marriage. I appreciate your good works. Your blog- became the good source to some us to feed our eyes with what was going on as I was given a stern warning by Stonebwoy’s crew member not to come there.

I have been crying since I saw the date of his wedding was published on your site and still can’t hold back my tears when I saw his wedding pictures yesterday.

I met Stonebwoy when I got the chance to feature in one of his videos.I must say, He is among the few celebrities I’ve met who carries himself very well. Respects himself and those he works with. Except on few occasions, he goes overboard when he gets angry.

To cut a long story short, he proposed to me after the 3rd day of the video shoot and we started dating in 2014.He wanted us to remain private as according to him didn’t want the media attention on us and I think he’s good at how he does its just that what he did to me with the secret relationship with the Doctor, Louisa is painful.

We made love on several occasions, and though he didn’t promise marriage —what I find disturbing is why he didn’t even tell me about his marriage to the Doctor.

He cut off contacts suddenly and within a week I read he is getting married to the Doctor. Thought it was not true. Made several attempts to reach him but to no avail, until I finally saw the pictures on blogs.......

READ UP MORE:- http://soundcity.tv/news/ghana/broken-hearted-ex-girlfriend-writes-to-stonebwoy/

Re: Stonebwoy's Broken Hearted Ex-girlfriend Writes To Stonebwoy by praizephoto(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
stone why nah
Re: Stonebwoy's Broken Hearted Ex-girlfriend Writes To Stonebwoy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
I blame both parties.

I blame the guy because what you know you won't eat, don't bother to smell it. This attitude is becoming to much for guys of these days. Have they forgotten that they will also give birth to a female child?

I blame the lady because, you are banging a celebrity that hasn't proposed to you. Does she thinks she's going to be the only one he's dating?.... No matter how shocking or how sudden the marriage met her, she must have seen some signs that he has another lady that is more important in his life but she ignored it.

If a man is double dating, no matter how secretive he man be, there will be some signs that he's cheating but it's obvious that the lady ignored those signs.

Happy married life to Stonebwoy and to the lady, please move on. Banky w also broke a lady's heart with his engagement to Adesuwa.

1 Like

Re: Stonebwoy's Broken Hearted Ex-girlfriend Writes To Stonebwoy by mistermaster: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
I blame both parties.

I blame the guy because what you know you won't eat, don't bother to smell it. This attitude is becoming to much for guys of these days. Have they forgotten that they will also give birth to a female child?

I blame the lady because, you are banging a celebrity that hasn't proposed to you. Does she thinks she's going to be the only one he's dating?.... No matter how shocking or how sudden the marriage met her, she must have seen some signs that he has another lady that is more important in his life but she ignored it.

If a man is double dating, no matter how secretive he man be, there will be some signs that he's cheating but it's obvious that the lady ignored those signs.

Happy married life to Stonebwoy and to the lady, please move on. Banky w also broke a lady's heart with his engagement to Adesuwa.

well said
Re: Stonebwoy's Broken Hearted Ex-girlfriend Writes To Stonebwoy by Martin0(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
I blame both parties.

hmmmmm so if u were her even if u notice it will u leav the guy been a celebrity
Re: Stonebwoy's Broken Hearted Ex-girlfriend Writes To Stonebwoy by ModusOperandi(f): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Who is this stoneboy sef
Re: Stonebwoy's Broken Hearted Ex-girlfriend Writes To Stonebwoy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
hmmmmm so if u were her even if u notice it will u leav the guy been a celebrity

The most important thing on this earth is to be fulfilled, what is the essence of being with a celebrity and I will be suffering over marital issues? Why can't I be a celebrity myself?

It's better to get married to an infamous person and have a blissful married life that being with a celebrity and the married life is full of potholes.

2 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy's Broken Hearted Ex-girlfriend Writes To Stonebwoy by Martin0(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

The most important thing on this earth is to be fulfilled, what is the essence of being with a celebrity and I will be suffering over marital issues? Why can't I be a celebrity myself?

It's better to get married to an infamous person and have a blissful married life that being with a celebrity and the married life is full of potholes.
hmmmm classic reasoning

(1) (Reply)

Waje's Wows In Serious Cleavage Showing Dress / 'If I Was A Woman, I Wouldn't Allow Any Man Stay With Their Wives' - Bobrisky / "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.