Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

"You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak (861 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Is A Slay Queen In New Pictures / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by NaijaCelebrity: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Just incase you forgot nollywood actress,tonto dikeh denounced Satan, and accepted Jesus as her Lord and Personal savior, and she still think she can be a slay queen..

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/you-can-serve-jesus-and-still-be-slay.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by donnaD(f): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
She don dey craze make una find rope take tie her o

1 Like

Re: "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by thegirlyoulike(f): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
What's the use of being a slay queen? I'm so happy that Tonto isn't letting marital issues bring her down. Mwaah
Re: "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by vizkiz: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Many will say to Me on that day [when I judge them], ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, and driven out demons in Your name, and done many miracles in Your name?’

And then I will declare to them publicly, ‘I never knew you; depart from M e [you are banished from My presence], you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands]
Re: "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by rossyc(f): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good for her
Re: "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by Fabolousibk1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
She must be christ Embassy member...
Re: "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by Hotshawarma(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fabolousibk1:

1 Like

Re: "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by jjcforfake(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by EmyLeo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
lol...

#confusedbeing...

Mamaking ,pick one nd stop deceiving yourself..

don't worry, whichever you choose from ,you will still have peeps supporting you..but my own b say,stick to what you know how to do best..

TOTOmama grin
Re: "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by Threebear(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
She is right.
The lord is not opposed to his followers looking good, he's only opposed to vanity and indecency.
Re: "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
chaii u see
Re: "You Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen"-Satan Denouncer Tonto Dike Speak by ikbnice(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Most celebrities are not normal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘Some Nollywood Actors Are Homosexuals While Nigerian Actresses.’ – Jude Orhorha / Wat!!! I Made Wizkid, Timaya, Asa, Others Who They Are Today - Sound Sultan / Historic Ojude Oba: When A New Baby Visited Awujale (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.