Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,486 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Average Nigerian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Average Nigerian (528 Views)

Hushpuppi: The New Official Face Of The Average Nigerian... / The Various Stages The Average Nigerian Reacts To The Vera Rape And Death / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Average Nigerian by Greenbullet(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Before I start to tell you about the average Nigerian, I know you want to find out about the mentality of a Nigerian ,so you googled " how do Nigerians behave" and this was the first search result, that aside ,I am going to educate you on the psychology behind the average Nigerians behaviour, The first thing I want you to know is "NEVER TRUST A NIGERIAN, IN FACT THEY DONT EVEN TRUST THEIR SELVES, the average Nigerian is an opportunist who will try to swindle you of your possession and do not see any wrong in doing so, the second thing you need to know is never rely on a Nigerian , in reality they only look out for their selves and will under no circumstance try to help you in any way , the third is " NEVER BORROW A NIGERIAN MONEY THAT YOU CANNOT LET GO OF" ,Nigerians are chronic debtors , in fact the country itself owes the international community money that has not been paid for years, a word is enough for the wise,the fourth is " NEVER TRUST AN EASTERNER BLINDLY ", call me tribalistic , but from research and psychological observation people from that part of Nigeria are more likely to dupe you than those from other areas, the fifth is " NO ONE HAS INTEGRITY " Nigerians might go to church every Sunday or mosque on Friday , but all of this is just a facade to cover their sinful act, these are the warnings I have for prospective visitors to Nigeria.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Tosyne2much
Mynd44
Aminat504
Re: The Average Nigerian by Papiikush: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
This thread lacks sense. It's just a pile of bullshìt.
Re: The Average Nigerian by Franzinni: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
You just crave childish attention... An average Nigerian can smell your stink from a mile... Don't waste your time Mr not average nigerian.
Re: The Average Nigerian by Greenbullet(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Papiikush:

This thread lacks sense. It's just a pile of bullshìt.
this thread is the truth , you may be angry with it , but it really is.
Re: The Average Nigerian by Greenbullet(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Franzinni:
You just crave childish attention... An average Nigerian can smell your stink from a mile... Don't waste your time Mr not average nigerian.
I Dont need attention, the thread is to educate prospective visitors on what to expect from the Nigerian indigents.
Re: The Average Nigerian by Heavance(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Greenbullet:

" NEVER BORROW A NIGERIAN MONEY THAT YOU CANNOT LET GO OF" ,

Please, someone should help out, is that a correct sentence up there, with the word "borrow"?
Re: The Average Nigerian by Greenbullet(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Heavance:

Please, someone should help out, is that a correct sentence up there, with the word "borrow"?
please .......

1 Share

Re: The Average Nigerian by Franzinni: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
I Dont need attention, the thread is to educate prospective visitors on what to expect from the Nigerian indigents.
well I am sorry for what ever you must have faced in the hands of the Nigerians you came accross, but it is unhealthy to generalise, not all Nigerians are in the bracket you pointed out. That said, you do know this is a Nigerian forum right? And majority of people on this forum are Nigerians right? Which in turn means your target audience is is next to non existing here? Unless your plan is to index it on Google... Nonetheless you are very wrong for generalising.... There are over 270,000,000 Nigerians, can you be absolutely sure they all behave the same way?

Bros,, I sure die say for your heart you pray make God kpai. You make them born you as omo. Naija.. But no way seeing that you know all the mods. Even the ones when me whey be naija. No Sabi.

Modified!!!

But again it just came to me....YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN.
You almost fooled me.
Re: The Average Nigerian by Greenbullet(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Franzinni:
well I am sorry for what ever you must have faced in the hands of the Nigerians you came accross, but it is unhealthy to generalise, not all Nigerians are in the bracket you pointed out. That said, you do know this is a Nigerian forum right? And majority of people on this forum are Nigerians right? Which in turn means your target audience is is next to non existing here? Unless your plan is to index it on Google... Nonetheless you are very wrong for generalising.... There are over 270,000,000 Nigerians, can you be absolutely sure they all behave the same way?

Bros,, I sure die say for your heart you pray make God kpai. You make them born you as omo. Naija.. But no way seeing that you know all the mods. Even the ones when me whey be naija. No Sabi.

Modified!!!

But again it just came to me....YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN.
You almost fooled me.
I am not Igbo and I am sorry to tell you that studies carried out showed that majority of Nigerians will are not what they project. The truth is bitter but needs to be said.
Re: The Average Nigerian by Franzinni: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
I am not Igbo and I am sorry to tell you that studies carried out showed that majority of Nigerians will are not what they project. The truth is bitter but needs to be said.
well you are determined and I hope your target audience is reached... And the studies you mean is like.. An actual scientific study was done or you just wrote that to sound legitimate with your insinuations? If you can answer to the affirmative, I would advice you to put up the studies you refer to so as to further buttress your point. But if not please STFU.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Excited About Getting An FRSC Traffic Offense Ticket In Abuja / Young Comedian's Girlfriend Mourns After Her Boyfriend Was Burnt Alive In Ikorod / Mob Kills Policeman Over The Death Of A Woman And Two Children At Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.