Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) (48613 Views)

Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) / Horrible !!!man's Heart Ripped Out While Alive On Facebook Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Na dem dem, the Igbo and evans tribes men celebrating crime

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by chyckxx(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Caustics:
stupid man. a whole goat that could have been used for peppersoup just wasted angry
Exactly my opinion!

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by giles14(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
naaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA6JctgC6Is

What could have breached the palpable peace in Ukpor town, Nnewi South LGA, Anambra state was averted on Sunday, June 18th when a 'whistle blower' revealed to a particular family who owns a farmland at Umudim village, beside Gate of heaven mortuary, along Onuselogu road that he saw a man(name withheld by us) burying what looked like dangerous charms in their farm when he decided to answer the call of nature in the bush.

The owner of the farm immediately alerted his son who resides in Onitsha on what happened.

According to our correspondent, before 7am on Sunday, his son arrived Ukpor in anger and vowed to deal with whoever that was involved in such act. The whistle blower was called upon and reminded about the consequences of false information but he sworn with their village deity that he saw the man burying the charm.

Just like Nollywood movies, the owner of the farm with his son accompanied by few other people immediately proceeded to the house of the man who was accused of burying the charms.

On getting there, the man denied ever engaging in such act but claimed that one of his friends from Nnewi begged him to use the place for something he 'wasn't aware of' the previous day. A delegation was sent to Nnewi to get the man but he was said to have ran away when he saw people 'invading' his house in a suspicious manner.

What Have You Learnt From Your Dad That Gets You Going.

The accused was queried on why he allowed someone to use a land that doesn't belong to him but he claimed the man said he saw something interesting in the land and that's probably why he decided to use it.

In a twinkle of an eye, the "whole of Ukpor" gathered in Umudim waiting for the drama to unfold.

The youths equally gathered in their numbers and threatened to beat him up if he didn't want to say the truth.

Our correspondent said the man later confessed that he actually buried the charms there with the help of other 3 native doctors. He equally agreed to exhume them if only the youth would spare his life.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/06/video-see-man-buried-alive-brothers-land-anambra/

the only umudim I know is one of the four quarters that make up nnewi
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Ejanla07: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
if na for osun

5 head 6 vagina 1 leg

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Ejanla07: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
giles14:
the only umudim I know is one of the four quarters that make up nnewi

no..

thr is umudim in
amichi.
utuh
ukpor
Nnewi

same as uruagu..
nnewi
oba
i think amichi
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by modsfucker: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
I reject any temptation to check the location where it happened.

However, I have this feeling that the guy who buried the goat is a developer who has the intention of developing that land...

You know developers like developing everywhere, even places that do not belong to them.

He's done developing his land and feels he should take it to other places.....

Meanwhile, October 1 on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by giles14(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ejanla07:

no..
thr is umudim in amichi. utuh ukpor Nnewi
same as uruagu.. nnewi oba i think amichi
tnx for the enlightenment
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by naaija: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
[url]NAAIJA.COM[/url]

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Ejanla07: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
giles14:
tnx for the enlightenment
I'm a yoruba muslim teaching geography of ur area

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
wasting of goat....mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by 0b100100111: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dangote should just buy Anambra state!

It will be better managed under the Dangote group of companies

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by giles14(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ejanla07:

I'm a yoruba muslim teaching geography of ur area
hmmmmmm
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by oxygen247(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evablizin:
Kai Anambra and JuJu are like 5 and 6.The wicked will never not go unpunished,i don't know why people derive joy in seeing their neighbour suffering while we are meant to love them as we love ourself

Did you noticed that the road is tarred
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by lovebelovedk: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Na dem
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
lovebelovedk:
Trending Online Poll
Who cheats more in a relationship?

https://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-who-cheats-more-in-a-relationshipmarriage-men-or-women/
which kind question be that? Na women dey cheat most now, any time you go latrine to cheat na dem you go meat for there cheating the food dat dey ate

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
I am sure whenever his victim's son from Onitsha visits, he must give him bread/ money/ wine and the evil man will most definitely say...."GOD BLESS YOU"!

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by DrGoodmanFather: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is a taste of Biafuro.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Biafran criminals.

I hate these pigs and cant wait for them to get biafra

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by adetayo234: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evablizin:
Kai Anambra and JuJu are like 5 and 6.The wicked will never not go unpunished,i don't know why people derive joy in seeing their neighbour suffering while we are meant to love them as we love ourself

Those of you saying igbos don't do juju, I hope you can now see your life outside

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by chisomdestiny: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by joshingjosh(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kingjay5:
holy blood of Zachariah, some people no get heart sha. .

if I make it to FTC. I dedicate it to my mum

I made it, first FTC ever.

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by kenx1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Anambra eh!!!!!! This bullshit is so rampant in anambra....I did not attend my moms burial becos of this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
hmmmm, Anambra and lands, when you are struggling with them about lands, just free them because they can go to any extent to claim that land, it is well.
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by ipobbigot7: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Igbos and charms. Small time they will be accusing afonja for charms.

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by GavelSlam: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
And African dwarf goats are in demand in Amelica.
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Iamzik: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Welcome to land if the hanging sun.

They can kill their siblings because of land inheritance yet they are asking their brothers up north to come back home. Come back Kwa? To the land that is already insured by diabolic sacrifice?

No wonders strangers are not welcome there but on the flip side they are welcome every where Else in other parts of the country. Igbo kwenu!
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by bmos(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Juju no dey work

Is Umudim not where billionaire Evans hail from?
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by naaija: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
kenx1:
Anambra eh!!!!!! This bullshit is so rampant in anambra....I did not attend my moms burial becos of this rubbish

Oga find anoda excuse biko. Huh
Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wetin concern me and fetish mugus. All I keep thinking is "poor goat". To be buried alive is a horrible way to die. What kind of depraved mind would torture a poor, defenseless animal like that?

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Goat Alive On His Brother's Land In Anambra (Photos, Video) by LockDown69(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2017
Who been dig am out? grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Yahoo Boy Corper Convicted For $150 Fraud / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.