Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S? (13574 Views)

My Friend Keeps Her Cream In The Freezer, Just Wondering, Is It Right? / Please Where Can One Get A Good Lighten Cream In Abuja / Where Can I Get The Mederma Scar Cream In Nigeria??! :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S? by suave: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2010
I used nature essence cream, the kinda pink cream in a jar. It was a very good cream that improved my skin texture and color. I left for the U.S and was stunned I could not find that cream over the internet although the label says made in U.S.A. My mom sent me two jars but unfortunately the second jar was obviously fake, it had this repugnant smell. Could anyone please tell me where I can find it and place an order in the U.S. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
suave: I used nature essence cream, the kinda pink cream in a jar. It was a very good cream that improved my skin texture and color. I left for the U.S and was stunned I could not find that cream over the internet although the label says made in U.S.A. My mom sent me two jars but unfortunately the second jar was obviously fake, it had this repugnant smell. Could anyone please tell me where I can find it and place an order in the U.S. Tnx

Good thing you know the scent of a real Nature Essence Cream. It is a rarity but you can get a real one in some pharmacies in Lagos. the real jar is transparent it is the pink cream that makes it look that way, there is a version for Anti-Aging with a brown tinge - smells the same though. Good luck. It is a really good body moisturizer
Re: Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S? by felinzo: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
If you are in the US you can check this out for nature essence.
http://naturessenceusa.com/shop/
discovered that most of the once sold in nigeria are fake.
Although you can still get original in some superstore or pharmacy.
Re: Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S? by Shinatu: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2016
I just read somewhere that Medplus is now a distributor
I can now go back to using this wonderful product, had to stop due to the fake Asian ones that filled the Nigerian markets/shops

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Fashion Business On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State / Updates From 2018 Miss Polo International Pageant Grand Finale / Fashion School In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.