Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars (39987 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by Spidermon: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
the only thing that locks my leggedis benz is if i am bare footed or if i never chop

2 Likes

Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by Tapout(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
DirtyGold:
...until you pour shekpe around the tyres and chant some of your village masquerade songs... You dont need to tell us, we all know cool

BTW, if i catch this OP ehn... I thought I will see something clever and he is clowning.
OP, is it your motor? So, someone cannot lock his car ten times to be sure in peace again?
AutoJoshNG, take your time angry

What's tha business?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
You just described my Neighbour with his chinko car key. The sound dey make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by millionaire1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
i have keke maruwa (dat three legge motor)pls how can i use keyless entry with it to lock it......no b joke o

1 Like

Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by egopersonified(f): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kelklein:
cheesy
The last looking back is to be sure where you packed cos anything can miss at anytime in this country.

so true

that was how one big boy was crying that he parked close to a mosque and that because they wanted to pray, them abokis toolk his car. They were just saying their prayers while the guy was lamenting. Only for people to start asking him the colour and make, na for the next junction after the mosque the guy park, people don laugh taya that day.

1 Like

Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by Ejanla07: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Spidermon:
the only thing that locks my leggedis benz is if i am bare footed or if i never chop

baba i see u dis morning for mile 2
as i dey go house for afternoon i see u for Ilasa
wen u dey trek overtake dat mallam

i hail ur leggedise benz g75

3 Likes

Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by loomer: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Do you still go through all this process just to lock your car?

1.Get Out

2.Lock Car

3.Press Lock 3 more times

4.Pull Handle just to be sure

5.Walk away

6.Look back and lock again

7.Walk away

8.Look back just for the sake of it

If you are still in the era of locking your car this way, then you are in for a major embarrassment when you are asked to lock a car with keyless entry. .. If you lock a car with keyless entry and you pull the handle to confirm that the door is locked.. OYO is your case because the door which was already locked will quickly unlock and open again.. The door will always open again and again as far as you are holding the key close to the car.

A guy followed his boss to a meeting.. after a while, his boss told him to drop some documents in his car and close work from there. The guy dropped the documents and could not lock the door for about 30 minutes.. he taught he had spoilt the door or even the car. He later called on his boss who locked the car within a second. He felt so bad that a big boy (according to him) could not sense that a sensor was sensing the car keys.

https://autojosh.com/how-nigerians-should-get-out-of-their-cars/

Its only funny when your car never dey stolen
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by toprealman: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tapout:
if you lock my uncle's car more than twice using its remote, it shuts down every electrical feature of the car... It won't start until u..... Hmm lemme stop here
Your uncle's car......smh!
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by techlorddsblog: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tapout:
if you lock my uncle's car more than twice using its remote, it shuts down every electrical feature of the car... It won't start until u..... Hmm lemme stop here

2 Likes

Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by IBreakRules: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
jomoh:
Why I no go wan dey sure.

If possible sef I go consult ifa make he tell me if d car dey locked properly.

E be like say you never see d madness of person way dem tiff him car before?

U sef fit join am dey look for am for inside pocket.
lwkmdfh! I can imagine. its not a joking stuff o
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by mannycrown: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
OP don't blame Nigerians. Blame the economy that doesn't allow them use recent cars with current tech specs.
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by statrboiTolu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
jojothegreat:
grin grin

Ftc finally...
I dedicate it to the vaseline crew..
Y'all the real hustlers cheesy grin
vaselinecrew for auto thread again? Na d car lock dey make ur preeeeek charge?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by Ajewealth123(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

1.Get Out

2.Lock Car

5.Walk away

7.Walk away

If you are still in the era of locking your car this way, then you are in for a major embarrassment when you are asked to lock a car with keyless entry. .. If you lock a car with keyless entry and you pull the handle to confirm that the door is locked.. OYO is your case because the door which was already locked will quickly unlock and open again.. The door will always open again and again as far as you are holding the key close to the car.

A guy followed his boss to a meeting.. after a while, his boss told him to drop some documents in his car and close work from there. The guy dropped the documents and could not lock the door for about 30 minutes.. he taught he had spoilt the door or even the car. He later called on his boss who locked the car within a second. He felt so bad that a big boy (according to him) could not sense that a sensor was sensing the car keys.

mtchew no wonder.
If not for what you wrote now, I still find it difficult to lock my cls400.
Whenever I lock I pulled the handle with the same hand I have the key.
When you lock (u will see the lock thing go down) but pull the handle,it pops up again
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

1.Get Out

2.Lock Car

5.Walk away

7.Walk away

Bro theft has advanced o.
There is a digital device currently in use in US that unlocks cars by communicating with their brainbox or something.
Have you heard or should i try get a video clip?.
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by shumuel(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

1.Get Out

2.Lock Car

5.Walk away

7.Walk away

kikiki Lol grin

add

9. Try to open the other 3 doors to be sure they were also locked.

10. Hit the four tyres with your feet.

11. Press the boot and bounet to be sure it's properly locked.

12. Check the pointers and full light, to be sure they were not hit, and that they are still intact.

13. Leave, only to return after 10-15mins to repeat all the procedures, epecially that of the tyres.

grin AutoJoshNG na Naija we dey o
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by DorisK(f): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
I don't think that's true o. I press twice usually and pull the handle if am still close and the car has never opened itself because of that
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by gcof(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
jomoh:

but I parked my car here or did I leave the car at home and came out wth just the key...that experience is terrible
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by harffie(m): 5:21am On Jun 20, 2017
I always do 1,2,4,5 and 8.. grin
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by kollysnut(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Typical me, op u got me on this one, I do it every time. ..chai, see ma life, op watching me abi.
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by salesforce: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Hahahhaha
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by JOMAX: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
What's funny here
abeg laugh wan kill me. everything jare
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by wane01(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
jomoh:

grin
jomoh:

smiley
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
LOL
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by cardoctor(m): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Omo, my car has an alarm that beeps once I arm it. Just simply touch it, bump it, try opening the doors, lightening or thunder, loud music, big truck passing, people arguing loudly around it, dog barking etc........... The alarm will scream to high heavens continuosly until u beg it to stop. It will be the centre of attraction and it will never allow u to lock the key inside.
Re: 8 Funny Steps Some Nigerians Still Use To Lock Their Cars by FreshMekanik: 5:37am On Oct 31, 2017
DorisK:
I don't think that's true o. I press twice usually and pull the handle if am still close and the car has never opened itself because of that

Very true. Though not all cars. Yours doesn't have a sensor to that effect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Good Is Toyota Matrix? / You Are A Real Car Freak If You Can Mention The Names Of These 20 Cars / Victim Of Hit-And-Run Lying Critically At Ajah Roundabout, Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.