Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship (59115 Views)

How To Apply For National Agip Oil Company Scholarship Scheme 2018 / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / Fully Funded 2017/2018 AGIP Postgraduate Scholarships Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by otoboson: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Anfieldboss:

It's full scholarship. It covers tuition, books, living expenses and flight ticket.
Please I need help with study materials (especially past questions).
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Jamesinq77: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
otoboson:

Please I need help with study materials (especially past questions).
To get, contact 08100687295, it goes for a price actually, cause its VERY VERY VALUABLE .
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by ezer20(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Anfieldboss:

You have to update your profile on scholastica.ng before you can apply for the scholarship.

@AnfieldBoss I updated my profile, but when I clicked on Apply, I still got the error message. Please, what do I do?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
ezer20:

@AnfieldBoss I updated my profile, but when I clicked on Apply, I still got the error message. Please, what do I do?

Check properly, there are still some key sections you need to update and maybe some required documents you need to upload.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lets talk about the nature of the test, the format, the every every
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by taiwo92(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Na the thing o my brother, only if we can have last yr beneficiary here
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
how can we, when we keep forming useless whatsapp groups. Now how do we learn? how will the next set learn from us? LOOL, oya if you were on last year whatsapp group, please screenshot the chats tongue

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by ezer20(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Check properly, there are still some key sections you need to update and maybe some required documents you need to upload.

@Anfieldboss, I did not fill my NIN number and the part for undergraduate studies. That's because I only have my International Passport and not National ID card. Also, the undergraduate studies does not relate to me, so I left it.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
ezer20:

@Anfieldboss, I did not fill my NIN number and the part for undergraduate studies. That's because I only have my International Passport and not National ID card. Also, the undergraduate studies does not relate to me, so I left it.

The Undergraduate section is required for the scholarship. You have to fill it before you can apply.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by ajxii: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2017
I have been trying to apply since keep getting

Incomplete profile... i should upload the NAE compliance document but there is no space to upload this form under documents...its fustrating...anyone succesfully applied??

Please help
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by taiwo92(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2017
@Babatundea877 pls add me 07065369332
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by taiwo92(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
@ajxii where u will fill the form is there at the down part of those documents
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 26, 2017
taiwo92:
Na the thing o my brother, only if we can have last yr beneficiary here

I thought, u said u ve past questions?
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by taiwo92(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
yes I do I have some but am trying to post it is not going. may be I should send it to ur WhatsApp
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by krisllins(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2017
pls how did you submit?
Chigojude:

thanks for the info, filled it and have submitted. na to begin revise. I appreciate the aid AnfieldBoss
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by ezer20(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
taiwo92:
yes I do I have some but am trying to post it is not going. may be I should send it to ur WhatsApp

Bro, please can you also send the past questions to me, I would be very grateful. My whatsapp number is 07039140946
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
taiwo92:
Please send it to me through Whatsapp too

Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

Thanks. Seen it
please what does the message read? cos am having same problem here. How do I really know that I 've successfully applied since my 'application status, date applied & application I.D' are both empty.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by taiwo92(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
if anybody still need the Pq. just hi me via WhatsApp
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Vecharry(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
taiwo92:

can you send to my mail, vecharry@yahoo.com
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
edehgeorgeC:

please what does the message read? cos am having same problem here. How do I really know that I 've successfully applied since my 'application status, date applied & application I.D' are both empty.
When you log in click on my messages
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by possessor1: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
I am having some challenges in applying..

1. after filling additional information it says an error occurs

2. can you apply without a National Identity Number?

also are you still accepting people to the whatsapp group?

Thanks
Awaiting your kind response.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by sambasten: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Candid advice
Read thru d thread for similar challenges n how it was solved. Its only 3 pages
If it still says error occured, change ur browser, use a faster internet etc
Go to the faq part of d site and check d list of supplementary docs making sure it ryhmes with wot u uploaded
NIN is not compulsory. Thats def not d prob
Fill your complaince declaration and do not upload it under "scholarship declaration"
If it still doesnt work, then try to access d site when theres less traffic such as midnight

This advice is for everyone. Most of d faqs here is not needed if you read through d "how to apply" part.

Cheers and success to everyone.
PS: i wont advice dropping personal emails and phn numbers on here. I get spam mails easily dese days cos i made dat mistake. @taiwo can help with d past questions by compressing it online to d req size( just googke pdf compressors). Thanks n God bless
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
taiwo92:
please, can u send to me.
My email: edehgeorgeC@gmail.com
My contact: 07039193449
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
taiwo92:
please could u send to me.
my email: edehgeorgeC@gmail.com
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by possessor1: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2017
sambasten:
Candid advice
Read thru d thread for similar challenges n how it was solved. Its only 3 pages
If it still says error occured, change ur browser, use a faster internet etc
Go to the faq part of d site and check d list of supplementary docs making sure it ryhmes with wot u uploaded
NIN is not compulsory. Thats def not d prob
Fill your complaince declaration and do not upload it under "scholarship declaration"
If it still doesnt work, then try to access d site when theres less traffic such as midnight

This advice is for everyone. Most of d faqs here is not needed if you read through d "how to apply" part.

Cheers and success to everyone.
PS: i wont advice dropping personal emails and phn numbers on here. I get spam mails easily dese days cos i made dat mistake. @taiwo can help with d past questions by compressing it online to d req size( just googke pdf compressors). Thanks n God bless

I have done the above....
Did you fill the additional information segment? because I am still getting an error submitting that.

Thanks.
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by sambasten: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2017
possessor1:

I have done the above....
Did you fill the additional information segment? because I am still getting an error submitting that.

Thanks.
I dont additional info is necessary. I still opine you check the uploads section well. Hope u filled postgraduate education too
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by akatovic1: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
pls I need advice ; I received a mail from scholastica thanking me for applying and telling me to complete my application before the deadline in order to be eligible , however wheni mistakenly clicked twice on the apply tab while filling my profile it came up with an incomplete profile message and my messages has not indicated I have applied.Now that I have completed my profile, I don't know whether to submit my application inorder to avoid multiple application
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by EkpebaborBLE: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
taiwo92:

please send
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
DMainMan:
Course of Study

Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
Geosciences
Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
Petroleum Economics
Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)

Closing Date: June 30, 2017.

Test Date: July 15, 2017

Apply through here: https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships

Check last year thread to learn more:
https://www.nairaland.com/3158973/apply-2016-agip-oil-gas

http://Facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

cc: Seun, Lalaclasticla

pls,can someone change course and school after getting the scholarship...
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by zeemdam: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
akatovic1:
pls I need advice ; I received a mail from scholastica thanking me for applying and telling me to complete my application before the deadline in order to be eligible , however wheni mistakenly clicked twice on the apply tab while filling my profile it came up with an incomplete profile message and my messages has not indicated I have applied.Now that I have completed my profile, I don't know whether to submit my application inorder to avoid multiple application

My advice is that you should contact scholastica administrator
Re: 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship by AlMuflihah(f): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
taiwo92:
Please can you kindly send to my email: salahudeentope@gmail.com
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.