Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? (1387 Views)

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by bamisepeters(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Giving people gift is never an issue though, however, some gestures need proper thought before they are being shown to people.

Like we have mail etiquette and some other etiquettes around the world, i think it also covers giving of gift.

Before you give a gift you really should think about the relationship of the gift with the receiver and relationship between you and the person also.

Apart from that, some other internal perception someone else might read towards the kind gesture should be considered.

For example, you don't just give anyone flowers as gift or something without some kind of emotional relationship.

A married woman who has a responsible man as husband travelled abroad and when she came back all she could bring along for another married man is 2 pairs of boxers.

I think there is nothing whatsoever between them than brethren relationship as it happened in a church.

The man even thought it was handkerchief, he almost removed one from the pack to use immediately to clean his face before he realized it was boxers and he returned it immediately as there are people around.

Apart from the fact that you don't have any other hidden intentions, is that kind of gift something you can give a married man in public especially in this part of the world?

Possibly, people in the western world may see no issues with such gesture.

Lets look at it this way, a married man buying set of pants or bra for a married woman, wouldn't you give another meaning entirely to that?

How did he know the size of the woman's breast if not that he has seen or fondled it once or more than once?

This to me is common sense, if you don't take some things seriously you really need to think about the way others make use of their senses, and you need to put yourself in people's shoes as you can think same way too in this case.

Will that man be mistaken to conclude that the married woman is interested in him?

What about the wife of that married man, wouldn't she be thinking something is fishy?

So many questions begging for answers, this is the kind of situation we put ourselves when we are so eager to impress by force and when we have this i-don't-care attitude.

Read Also: 5 Consequences Of Having More Than One Man

This is the reason why some people rack there brain all in the name of buying gift for someone because what ever gift you buy interprets what and who the receiver is to you and also what the situation is.

Please, in case you don't know the kind of gift you can buy for people you can google it or ask around because gift is a non verbal message before you cause commotion.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/06/is-underwear-gift-married-woman-can.html
Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by Kondomatic(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Under wear? It's creepy

1 Like

Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by eyinjuege: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please, if anyone doesn't know the kind of gift to give another, please just give them the money instead, even if it's 1k to buy drinks
Don't gift underwear. Even if you don't mean any harm, it sounds as though you're a pervert.

4 Likes

Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by dingbang(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why not just ask them what they like.. Instead of assuming..
Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by CoolFreeday(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice write up
Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Me give married man underwear.............. I can't even imagine grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by bamisepeters(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Me give married man underwear.............. I can't even imagine grin grin grin grin
not even me o
Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by bamisepeters(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Under wear? It's creepy
if there is something more than creepy sef...
CoolFreeday:
Nice write up
thanks.
eyinjuege:
Please, if anyone doesn't know the kind of gift to give another, please just give them the money instead, even if it's 1k to buy drinks
Don't gift underwear. Even if you don't mean any harm, it sounds as though you're a pervert.
abi o
Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Are you asking for advice or giving us advice

1 Like

Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by bamisepeters(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Are you asking for advice or giving us advice
the post is my opinion you are more than free to add yours.
Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by jashar(f): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

I can't even give a single guy underwear sef not to talk of married.... na wa
Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by bamisepeters(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
jashar:

I can't even give a single guy underwear sef not to talk of married.... na wa
it's strange the ways some people think now.
Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by crackhaus: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
bamisepeters:
It's strange the way you think everyone reading your topic would just believe an imaginary married woman gave an imaginary married man two pairs of boxer shorts as a gift from her trip.
Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by bamisepeters(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
crackhaus:

It's strange the way you think everyone reading your topic would just believe an imaginary married woman gave an imaginary married man two pairs of boxer shorts as a gift from her trip.
i swear this is real, if i was told mayb i wouldn't believe too, i never thought of such topic sef till i saw it on sunday after church service and the man was asking me what sort of gift that was.
Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by Ewuro4: 3:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Weird scenario. Lol
Re: Is Underwear A Gift Married Woman Can Give A Married Man? by jashar(f): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2017
bamisepeters:

It's amazing, really... underwear ke? hian!!! sad

(1) (Reply)

DELETED03 / What I Learnt Online As A 37 Year Old Mum Disguising As An 11 Year Old Girl / Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.