Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) (34372 Views)

Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by oshe11: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
OkoYibo:

You need proper mental rehabilitation.
If I e-bite ur blokus ehn.....

Im go affect buhari blokus for london

Iranu

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by olajizz01(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
This criminal called Evans was a wicked soul with stone heart,he was now seeking for forgiveness after inflicting pain on many families.this guy should face the firing squad without wasting much time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Jumbus31(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
APC. PDP. Institutional Corruption. Political thievery. Missing president. Boko Haram. Nnamdi Kanu. Ango Abdullahi. PHCN. Evans. Nigeria:qq

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by chisomdestiny: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
For him mind.. if he wasn't caught, wld he had advised his colleagues
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Freiburger(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Questionable body contacts. Shameless policemen undecided
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Horbah1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-fZ9JZt3vc
YBNL is involved ooo...
Hot comedy titled If I BECOME SOMEBODY featuring OLAMIDE YBNL(Come follow me see how my guy was dissed big time) from the stable of No.1 comedy maker of Obafemi Awolowo University- MANLIPZ Entertainments Worldwide a.k.a M.E.W
Pls Subscribe to the channel for more
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Horbah1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-fZ9JZt3vc

YBNL is involved ooo...
Hot comedy titled If I BECOME SOMEBODY featuring OLAMIDE YBNL(Come follow me see how my guy was dissed big time) from the stable of No.1 comedy maker of Obafemi Awolowo University- MANLIPZ Entertainments Worldwide a.k.a M.E.W
Pls Subscribe to the channel for more
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by chinedum13(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
swiz123:
Shuu!!!I won't stop ooo,not until they arrest me and make me popular on nairaland just like you.
Ma Man You dey for the game too, abeg I wan make you show me the way too.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by babythug(f): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
He looks so neat! Did he pack a suitcase along or how is he able to change his clothes daily
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by prince2much(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Igbo
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Freiburger(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
bigtt76:
Sense man grin
grin grin wink
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by oluwadubem: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
hearing the same story of Evans make me blive more than this story is a hoax,famous kidnapper evans,how come nobody knw the famous kidnapper untill his caught,during the era of (anini,derico and co)so many pple have know them as a notorious criminal untill they are killed,if not bcuz of the news how may pple will knw the so called famous evans,i blive that an average kidnapper that have done half of the stuff evans did will not even stay 4 one place for 3weeks bcuz of his conscience if not even running away from the country,but evans have a mansion in lag where he live not even in villa but in lag and even have a special cooker lol,when I saw some thread about kidnapper here you will see how our police will unclad them when they are been caught,some might get killed along the way,now look at how they are parading a kidnapper that have done worst like a new born baby,2mao Evans wife will say his husband used to read psalm 121,he will soon read John 11:35,2day Evans will show us the house he kept his victim,he will soon show us the forest he is planning to move in,2day Evans adverse his fellow kidnapper,2mao Evans will tell us that he planning to be a prophet,when I follow this kind of story I decided to be a Thomas untill I see the hole,if you don't hear that Evans was sentence to death or sent to life jail,just fold the story and put to window waste bin is another scam story.....

#peace#
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Jumbus31(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
man4power:
Fed up with Evans story
Then fed out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
flat head
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Freiburger(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
chisomdestiny:

Watch this Extremely Hilarious çomedy skit featuring very funny two years old actor grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydmqo2OgtJk
chisomdestiny:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by engoldzee(f): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abeg make this man shut up my honest opinion is that he has been given too much publicity. Let him face the full wrath of the law simple.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by DorisK(f): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
He's a big idiot and shud go an faint somewhere. When pastors and even previous nabbed criminals were preaching far his likes to quit crimes did he listen? Now he's posing stupid pastor to get mercy, Horrible trash!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by ensamy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Everything that is small is bad, see how big thief like Evans is respected, chaiii, paraded with respect. if it was a ssmall pickppockettthief tthemddon beat am to pop.
ooooh naija.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by mpowa(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
spartan117:
many would be surprised when they see Evans at the front row in heaven
That's what I wish him, everyone deserves God's forgiveness, even the 'Winch', But for this earth, he must Rot in Jail, both to suffer for the agony he has caused people and so that it can serve as deterrent to other aspiring kidnappers
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by khayce: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin grin
dyadeleye:
After making so much money, he now wanna discourage people wey dey do the course for school as a core course!
Kole werk
grin
dyadeleye:
After making so much money, he now wanna discourage people wey dey do the course for school as a core course!
Kole werk
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by marooh: 12:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Before you knew it he will start on ministry
Conquer kidnapper church CKC grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by mindtricks: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2017
dyadeleye:
Kole werk

Exactly! Our system is so porous. More Evanses are certainly coming up and the kind of carefree system that we run is enough reason for them that they won't be caught so easily.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Meritocracy: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2017
The man said he also rob bullion van and he should be introduced as Notorious kidnapper and arm robber Evan.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Bonjoro: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Jajayi:
You dey find trouble grin grin. They're coming for you bro

flat head
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by egbetokuns(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2017
Let's leave Evan alone for police to do their work
Training Training

Our next 2  Days Profitable Pig farm Training is in September

Date : 15th & 16th      September in Lagos

Date:  22nd & 23rd   September in Ibadan

The training will be handled by Mr Yemi Adesina  and along with other experienced farmers.

This training is designed  for
1. proprietor, manager and supervisor  of a pig farm,
2. those who are new to pig farming and needed the technical know-how of  starting a successful pig farm
3. and those who are already rearing pig but would like to turn their farm into a  commercial pig farming.

The maximum number of participants is 30.

Day one will be in conducive environment that would allow participants to digest the fundamental theory and technical know how of running a profitable commercial pig farming and to ask questions.

Day two will be full hands-on on our farm, participants will be involved in  the key day to day operational activities.

Due to popular demand the number of space left is fast going so you will need to confirm your interest by replying back to this by texting us for payment details to book your own slot.
Or  contact  us on  Deacon Seyi  +2348060585352  or  WhatsApp Yemi Adesina on +234 803 918 2732
The training is  N35,000 per participants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS9igA534GE

Below are the topics that will be covered

1.     Introduction to pig production national and worldwide Pig Production
2.     Why should you venture into commercial pig production now
3.     Is pig farming profitable ~the economics of pig production? - Where is money made or lost in pig farming.
4.     Benefits of pig farming
5.     The attitude of a profitable pig farmer
6.     Planning, locating and constructing a pig farm
7.     Selecting and transporting pigs to your farm
8.     Care and management of pigs
9.     Daily Farm Hygiene
10.   Breeding – Heat detection, pregnancy management
11.   Feed management &  Feed Formulation

Handout and certificates will be given to each participants

Refreshments and lunch will be provided

We will be glad to give you details of hotels that are available in the area, if you require one.

We look forward to meeting with you

uote author=Jajayi post=57665890]Billionaire Kidnapper Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans spoke to Channels TV while leading the police to his detention camps in Ejigbo and Igando areas of Lagos state on Sunday.

While explaining how his victims were kept, the notorious criminal advised his comrades in crime to stop kidnapping as it does not pay.

He said: "Police arrested me, so I believe there is nothing like kidnapping. So my advice to them (kidnappers) is that.. as they are looking at me or maybe they watch me today standing here, they should stop everything about that (crime)"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/billionaire-kidnapper-evans-advices.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBKcKajZeyE[/quote]
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by masks(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Did i just read that!if he wasn't caught would he have offered this advice? Evans should be made to hang for his crime.i feel no remorse for this man. As far as i'm concerned this is simply acting on his part

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos / Young Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Warri / Pastor Arrested As Police Recover Seven Stolen Vehicles Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.