Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. (2049 Views)

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by Explorers(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Michelle Obama is adapting to life outside the White House, and she has brought one tradition with her, the workouts she shares with her close friends.

The former First Lady shared a series of photos of a bootcamp on Monday, revealing she got into the habit of hosting the fitness sessions during her husband's presidency.

Now that she and Barack have moved out of the White House, 53-year-old Michelle is perpetuating the tradition, and invited her closest friends for a sunny sweat session, including plenty of planking and core-strengthening moves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4618530/Michelle-Obama-hosts-bootcamp-workout-friends.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by Explorers(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
'Even though I’m no longer at the White House, I've continued this tradition and wanted to share some photos,' she said of her most recent workout pictures.

'My girlfriends have been there for me through allkinds of life transitions over the years including a pretty big one recently and we’ve done our best to stay healthy together.'

The former First Lady then encouraged her followers to find their own ways of staying active always

Michelle (pictured in 2013 on a bike ride).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Where is Patience Jonathan biko

1 Like

Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by muykem: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice one. Enjoy your retirement.
Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by Explorers(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Showing off her pushup skills.

The former First Lady has previously demonstrated her push-upskills, as she did while engaging in a contest with Nobel Prize Peace Laureate Archbishop Desmond Tutu (left).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by Gmajor(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
while PEJ is still battling with her court cases.
SMH
Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
I just love this lady kiss slim ladies rock cool

1 Like

Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by Sebastine1994(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
The small mined folks once complained that the first lady was too muscular. She gave little or no attention to them.
Working out is part of life necessity. For some of us it is a privilege. We are money rich but time poor

1 Like

Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Where's Aisha and Turai?

1 Like

Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by Kakamorufu(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Niceone Michelle
Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by moblix: 3:09am On Jun 20, 2017
dingbang:
Where is Patience Jonathan biko

Ask uncle jona
Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2017
She would make a good president for U S A. if runs for D seat

1 Like

Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by onward4life(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Explorers:
'Even though I’m no longer at the White House, I've continued this tradition and wanted to share some photos,' she said of her most recent workout pictures.

'My girlfriends have been there for me through allkinds of life transitions over the years including a pretty big one recently and we’ve done our best to stay healthy together.'

The former First Lady then encouraged her followers to find their own ways of staying active always

Michelle (pictured in 2013 on a bike ride).

EXPLORER ABEG THEY CALL ME IF YU WAN POST GOODIES ABEG MAKE I @LEAST MAKE FIRST PAGE.

ANOTHER BIG THANK YU
Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by Emerikoss: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Superwoman grin
Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by ennon92(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mehn! Her behind is massive
Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by akraym(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ghana girls, she wan follow me o
Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by Explorers(m): 4:22am On Jun 21, 2017
ennon92:
Mehn! Her behind is massive

Me no dey o....
Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by tk4rd: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2017
Wooww..!!
Very Simple People
Re: Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. by austine4real(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati Card Game Nwo:the Future On Cards / Happy Independence Day Ghana. / The Painfully Simple Reason Christians Voted For Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.