Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,253 members, 7,822,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Kemi Olunloyo And Actress Georgina Onuoha Reconcile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo And Actress Georgina Onuoha Reconcile (348 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody / Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo And Actress Georgina Onuoha Reconcile by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
It seems it's not only BBNaija's Kemen and TBoss, that have reconciled in the Nigerian entertainment industry, as Kemi Olunloyo who recently got released from a Port Harcourt Prison, has decided to settle the issue she had with U.S based veteran Nollywood actress, Georgina Onuoha who she a dirty social media fight with.

A screenshot the controversial Nigerian journalist shared, reads;

"I have made peace with my junior sister @GeorginaOnuoha. Many of you may remember that she wrote the Nigerian Feds advocating my relesse. While I was locked up, @Ibinabofiberisima visited me in prison and told me that she watched our online beef for two months. Fiberisima also mentioned that Georgina was a nice girl if I get to know her. .

I don’t hate Nollywood actresses. I was in the middle of many investigations and Georgina was in one of them. She proved herself right and some antagonism got involved during the process. As a Journalist I investigate things thoroughly with newsmakers involved also avoiding them creating an “element of suspicion”. Many do not answer and ignore me, others do. .

The internet is inundated with #fakenews. Many about me and my family even Georgina found and posted. The message here is simple. We shouldn’t believe anything we read online and that’s why I go to newsmakers to confirm or deny stories. Georgina’s DM to me is attached. She has gone thru a lot in life and so have I.

Remember the devil is working overtime…But he’s a LIAR. Ibinabo and @Toyin_Abraham thank you for your wisdom and lovely DM’s.
#MadamKOO
#KemiOlunloyo
@HNNAfrica online"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/kemi-olunloyo-actress-georgina-onuoha-reconcile.html

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele Expects Her Set Of Twins --- Jjcskills Reveals / Blogger Linda Ikeji Stuns As She Covers Sunday's Thisday Style Magazine / A 200 Level Student Of The University Of Ilorin Drowns Celebrating Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.