Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (26881 Views)

Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio / Yvonne Jegede Removes Fawole, Her Husband's Name On IG After Baby Dedication / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by OLAJADON: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Who cares?

Maybe the guy couldn't put up with her feminist trash anymore.

Anyway, its her life since the new trend now is to get married and quickly separate from your spouse.

Meanwhile, ......
in as much as females wont remove this ideology of they want to be equal or feminism attitude from their life, I don't think marriages would last a decade.
we even have some of them on nairaland here that thinks what a man can do, a woman can do better, how funny.
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by Angy55(f): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Fresca:
People get time oo. Monitoring spirits, they know everything.
I tell you. Monitoring spirit every where

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by 48noble(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2017
MarieSucre:

And all the money that she has been making from acting nko.

which money from acting? abeggi! only if we believe APC is fighting corruption.
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by TinaAnita(f): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Something is wrong somewhere. She couldn't have woken up one morning and make that adjustment without a compelling reason. It is well
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by jfleece(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Guys pls marry a woman that has core values, a woman that can build u up constructively towards something Berra, most of these celebs are passive feminist. May amadioha visit any feminist in nairaland, Ise!!!!!
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Blackfire:

My dear that is where the problem is, you think someone is your better half.... Along the line, u discovered u have been scammed... U become confused.

All this confusions is making baby mama look innocent.

Be thankful for every revelation good or bad the truth is it takes time to open up to someone it's not something you rush you just know them by soul and also you both have to make an effort to understand and compliment each other even in difficult times. People give up so easily that if the old days were like today none of us would be here
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by Lloydfolarin: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
I said it...

I knew it that it's just a matter of time for the whole charade to disintegrate like cards of gamblers.

What stop this bitch from marrying one of her own...
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by Lloydfolarin: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was about time......

Thank you Lord for freeing that man from a horrendous sham marriage.

No celebrity's marriage should go beyond one year.
Men should not go through such torture...marrying absentee, promiscuous wives.

Rodriguez was simply a tool in Uche's hands..she used him to get citizenship, used him as a sperm donor, used him as backbone to fund her quack movies.

My brother, you nailed it. That dude was a tool in the hands of that hoe.

I knew it...

These yeyebrities are just shameless and pathetic.

That lady called Uche needs a new orientation cos her mentality towards marriage is absolutely wrong. She is a feminist and it's normal that her marriage crashed
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by Lloydfolarin: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
Wetin dey worry diz people sef

Feminism
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by Lloydfolarin: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
It is funny how some educated illiterates here just jump into conclusions like silly women. Men acting like women on PMS. Shame! undecided
Chimamanda and many feminists are still happily married and would be for a long time. This has nothing to do with feminism or not!! As most of these cavemen are scared of the subject, won't even bother! Joke Silva never bore Olu Jacobs surname but see how long their marriage lasted. Evil people always praying for another's downfall and expect to progress are just deluding themselves. The funny part is that her husband is just an average Latino who Uche is wealthier than even before she married him,why else will she leave all the gold digging men in Naija and marry a Latino?? They know what truelove is of course. cool

Lol!!! I just laughed at your sheer ignorance and glaring stupidity. Feminism is an antidote for a successful marriage. Fact! No doubt!

Men and Women ll never be equal regardless what you say, think or anybody says. It's a natural phenomenon that is beyond Feminists' mentality capacity.

Feminism naturally alerts your self-ego or subconscious in a wrong way as a woman to things that ought to be done by you in your marriage without issues. Example, if your husband ask you to wake up late in the night to make him some food, the first thing that comes to your mind as a Feminist is "what right has he got to ask me to wake up to make him some food?" This point alone ll continue to create problem in your marriage until it crashes.

Finally, there are few men(1 in 100) that ll stay with feminists. Why? Cos he is not man enough. Go and check those men, they are naturally raised by domineering and single mum who have taught them to be a subject to their wives. Fact! A well groomed men ll never ever allow a feminist around him talk less of dating or marrying her when thousands of good and well raised ladies are throwing themselves at him...

There are sissy men out there with pins in-between their legs that could easily be exploited by Feminists but with real G, feminism becomes a failed dream.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by Fkforyou(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Apexcutie:
hope am nt spelling divorce

You already spelt it... undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by Noblesoul123: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
OLAJADON:

in as much as females wont remove this ideology of they want to be equal or feminism attitude from their life, I don't think marriages would last a decade.
we even have some of them on nairaland here that thinks what a man can do, a woman can do better, how funny.

Some even prefer to be single mums, rather than living "under" a man.

This western ideals of equality is gaining so much traction that marriage as an institution is now under serious threat.

Unfortunately, many young folks now pattern their lives around the fantasy they watch on western soap operas.

In their minds, it is ok to walk out of a relationship that is not going according to their wishes. Words like patience and tolerance now belong in the gutter.

May GOD help us.
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by MarieSucre(f): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
48noble:

which money from acting? abeggi! only if we believe APC is fighting corruption.

Go and sit down joor. Do you also say this nonsense if it is Ramsey Noah or Jim Iyke. Every woman is not a LovePeddler, get that into your thick skull. She has been into producing films for years in conjunction with her acting.

A woman cannot hustle in peace again. If she did not have money you'll call her a broke girl leeching on men, now she has money, you're here questioning the source of her Money. What does a woman have to do for people like you to shut da f**k up ehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by 48noble(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
MarieSucre:

Go and sit down joor. Do you also say this nonsense if it is Ramsey Noah or Jim Iyke. Every woman is not a LovePeddler, get that into your thick skull. She has been into producing films for years in conjunction with her acting.

A woman cannot hustle in peace again. If she did not have money you'll call her a broke girl leeching on men, now she has money, you're here questioning the source of her Money. What does a woman have to do for people like you to shut da f**k up ehn.

the runs girls crew!
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Who cares?

Maybe the guy couldn't put up with her feminist trash anymore.

Anyway, its her life since the new trend now is to get married and quickly separate from your spouse.

Meanwhile, ......

This Nigeria no go better again. You cannot "confuse" me.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by MarieSucre(f): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
48noble:

the runs girls crew!
The runs boys crew!
Re: Uche Jombo Removes Husband's Name From Instagram by Yuji: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Lol!!! I just laughed at your sheer ignorance and glaring stupidity. Feminism is an antidote for a successful marriage. Fact! No doubt!

Men and Women ll never be equal regardless what you say, think or anybody says. It's a natural phenomenon that is beyond Feminists' mentality capacity.

Feminism naturally alerts your self-ego or subconscious in a wrong way as a woman to things that ought to be done by you in your marriage without issues. Example, if your husband ask you to wake up late in the night to make him some food, the first thing that comes to your mind as a Feminist is "what right has he got to ask me to wake up to make him some food?" This point alone ll continue to create problem in your marriage until it crashes.

Finally, there are few men(1 in 100) that ll stay with feminists. Why? Cos he is not man enough. Go and check those men, they are naturally raised by domineering and single mum who have taught them to be a subject to their wives. Fact! A well groomed men ll never ever allow a feminist around him talk less of dating or marrying her when thousands of good and well raised ladies are throwing themselves at him...

There are sissy men out there with pins in-between their legs that could easily be exploited by Feminists but with real G, feminism becomes a failed dream.
Oh my! I am so sorry you are really pained that the female folks are now becoming wiser and more independent! Well,I didn't expect a chauvinist or misogynist like yourself to support feminism as you are all scared of the inevitable truth!
Nothing you do or say can stop the fact that feminism has come to stay and shall only grow stronger. So you can keep your doormat wives who you can use to exercise your useless macho domineering powers on while the independent feminists who can live and stand on their own grow stronger. Gender equality is one of the SDGs(Sustainable Development Goals) and the UN has made it mandatory that by the end of 2020,the vision would have been achieved.
So stay in your village or wherever it is you hide and type trash from,instead of travelling like others and getting enlightened,you just sit in one corner and attack any female who exercises her Godgiven rights as a humanbeing all because you are scared of not dominating women again.
What a pathetic lazy coward you are! You are not even better than the whiteman who has implemented gender equality laws in their countries and neither would you ever be. This is not the 60s Oga,shine your eye and welcome to the future. Get used to it or go and die if it pains you because nothing will change it.
Like I said before,there are many feminists who are happily married. Even Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a feminist and yet her marriage has lasted,Joke Silva is also one,and others. Your problem is that you are confusing feminism with manhater! It is all about equal opportunities for everyone. Try and travel and get enlightened and stop displaying your silly ignorance!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Wins Best Actress At Plus Size Fashion Week Africa / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari / Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.