Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Anime I MIGHT Follow For Summer 2017 Season - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anime I MIGHT Follow For Summer 2017 Season (811 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy 'I Might Become A Pastor Some Day' / Download The Mist (tv Series 2017) Season 1 - Episode 1 - 6 HD Movie / Summer 2017 Anime Roundup: First Impressions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anime I MIGHT Follow For Summer 2017 Season by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2017
Good morning animelanders!

It's Summertime!...when the beaches full ground, and them anime girls are running up and down on the beaches......and you know.

So, new season, and that means NEW anime.

Here are some anime I may have my eyes on this season....

1.Hajimete no Gal

Spring. The "season of love" has arrived and it seems that finding himself a girlfriend was harder than Junichi believed. To break the status quo, Junichi's friends have forced him into confessing to the gal, Yame Yukana. However, things do not go quite as he expected. A series of "firsts" begins!

2:Centaur no Nayami

Himeno is a sweet, shy little centaur girl. In her world, everyone seems to be a supernatural creature, and all her classmates have some kind of horns, wings, tails, halos, or other visible supernatural body part. Despite their supernatural elements, Himeno and her best friends, Nozomi and Kyouko, have a fun and mostly normal daily school life!

3.Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.

Touya Mochizuki was accidentally killed, and as an apology, God allows him to be reborn in a fantasy world and will grant him any one wish he desires. And so, Touya chooses to keep his smartphone in the next world. In his second chance at life, he befriends many important figures and comes across the world's secret.

4.Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Koudo Ikusei Senior High School is a leading prestigious school with state-of-the-art facilities where nearly 100% of students go on to university or find employment. The students there have the freedom to wear any hairstyle and bring any personal effects they desire. Koudo Ikusei is a paradise-like school, but the truth is that only the most superior of students receive favorable treatment. Koudo is accidentally dumped into "Class D", the inferior class where classmates are constantly ridiculed.

So...here we go...from July....let's watch and see how far.

Ja ne!

1 Like

Re: Anime I MIGHT Follow For Summer 2017 Season by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Please I'm a newbie to the anime world. Just watched one and I loved it.
Any idea how I can watch online. I think downloading would be very expensive and I don't even know how it's done either.
BTW thanks for the introduction op.
Re: Anime I MIGHT Follow For Summer 2017 Season by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Beckino:
Please I'm a newbie to the anime world. Just watched one and I loved it.
Any idea how I can watch online. I think downloading would be very expensive and I don't even know how it's done either.
BTW thanks for the introduction op.

1.You can register for a free account at a legal streaming site like Crunchyroll (which can be upgraded to premium if you have a dollar debit or credit card).
You can also watch anime on NETFLIX, or HULU (assuming you live in an area where HULU is available).

2.You can watch it here at these 'free sites'

9anime

animeseason

kissanime

animeplus

3.Keep up with anime coming out every season/anime schedule using My anime list's excellent website.
Here is the schedule for Summer 2017
Re: Anime I MIGHT Follow For Summer 2017 Season by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
9jakohai:

1.You can register for a free account at a legal streaming site like Crunchyroll (which can be upgraded to premium if you have a dollar debit or credit card).
You can also watch anime on NETFLIX, or HULU (assuming you live in an area where HULU is available).

2.You can watch it here at these 'free sites'

9anime

animeseason

kissanime

animeplus

3.Keep up with anime coming out every season/anime schedule using My anime list's excellent website.
Here is the schedule for Summer 2017
OMG! THANKS A MILLION!!
YOU JUST HELPED A NEEDY SOUL.

1 Like

Re: Anime I MIGHT Follow For Summer 2017 Season by SeKTo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
I only know of one punch man and naruto any recommendations u can also check Chi anime.com for anime movies u can also stream it online depending on what u like
Re: Anime I MIGHT Follow For Summer 2017 Season by Bbox(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Guys, pls i need a simple site to download anime, i found it so hard on chia the videos kinda broken, and kiss is soo tough for me,,, i wanna download not watching online 150 mb less per ep
Re: Anime I MIGHT Follow For Summer 2017 Season by SeKTo(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bbox:
Guys, pls i need a simple site to download anime, i found it so hard on chia the videos kinda broken, and kiss is soo tough for me,,, i wanna download not watching online 150 mb less per ep
chi anime.com
Re: Anime I MIGHT Follow For Summer 2017 Season by tegak10: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
might check out no 3 cos i still miss konosuba... Only anime fr this season is owarimonogatari second season... The rest seriously underwhelmed...

1 Like

Re: Anime I MIGHT Follow For Summer 2017 Season by chnomanash: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
though DownloadAOThttps://downloadaot.com also provided all the episodes of Attack on titan on time you can also give them a try I myself watched all the episodes over there!

(1) (Reply)

Gotham Season 4: Jerome & Poison Ivy Return In Midseason Trailer / Bbnaija2018: See The Crowd That Welcome Olu At The Airport / WATCH & DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Slim Brown – Itetago (ft. Phyno)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.