Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) (35758 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by davie80: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
God hood
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Abalado(f): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
oya thanks given straight,,,, I osokosax will play for u thr... rip to d dead too...

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by marooh: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sharon6:
Congratulations!

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

Are you talking to that dead man?
U mean u can revive him?

Broa why na..
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by FrankLampard: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
binsanni:
abeg tell that girl to zip up, because am in fasting.
Allahu akbar, u will never withness this again insha Allah

Vaseline crew.
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by otokx(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Where in Rivers State did this happen?
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by lincs25(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
If they are arrested now they we start begging for second chance!
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by 1stMD: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Read: 10 Legitimate Ways You Can Make Money Online Without Investing: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/05/10-legitimate-ways-to-make-money-online.html
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Would have been nice to know where it happened.
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Never before has Nigeria been this insecure in our history , thanks to the Buhari led govt

You must be new to Nigeria. grin

Go and find out when Rivers People had to come down from a vehicle, raise their hands in the air and get patted down just to cross a checkpoint. grin

This is all Wike's fault.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by sosoliso123: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Benin by pass I think
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
BroZuma:
So you survived...and others died.

That thing line between gratefulness and gloating...
I don't see any gloating there
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:

My dear what about those that died and she even posted pictures whatever happened to decency?
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Never before has Nigeria been this insecure in our history , thanks to the Buhari led govt

That is a deadly lie and God will judge you for these ..
The press now have more freedom that is y a lot of crimes are coming to light ...
In the past press were denied free Dom to report all things including crimes so as to make it seem that government was fully functional
A very good example was an armed robbery in which all who didn't have money were asked to lay flat and driver of luxurious bus asked to drive over them ,over and over till they we're crushed .
Government denied but it was true ..pictures even came to light yet they denied .

May your days be judged right from here. And may you begin to see the out come of your bitter lies

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

you mean you just heard of robbery attack for the first time in ur life?
check your fact before you talk next time .cos you go soon blame Buhari led Govt for ur generation curses..
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by charleyy: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Iamwrath:
It's almost like the armed robbers fried the Girl's ponmo

Whereever they are , i hope they never find peace

Iamwrath:

Iamwrath:

AMEN
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by SalamRushdie: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
MadCow1:

You must be new to Nigeria. grin

Go and find out when Rivers People had to come down from a vehicle, raise their hands in the air and get patted down just to cross a checkpoint. grin

This is all Wike's fault.

I wasn't talking just of rivers state , every single highway in Nigeria has been over run by bandits currently, are you aware in the last two working weeks over 30 people have been kidnapped on the Abuja Kaduna Speedway? Are you aware yesterday alone many were abducted and many also killed on the Benin ore road..Let's stop playing politics with security and say the truth
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by SalamRushdie: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
nurshah:

That is a deadly lie and God will judge you for these ..
The press now have more freedom that is y a lot of crimes are coming to light ...
In the past press were denied free Dom to report all things including crimes so as to make it seem that government was fully functional
A very good example was an armed robbery in which all who didn't have money were asked to lay flat and driver of luxurious bus asked to drive over them ,over and over till they we're crushed .
Government denied but it was true ..pictures even came to light yet they denied .

May your days be judged right from here. And may you begin to see the out come of your bitter lies

In the past few days over 30 of your brothers have been kidnapped on the Abuja Kaduna Speedway and you are here playing politics of Bigotry ..Keep playing the ostrich and it will soon be your turn on that road ...Nigeria's best moment of press freedom happened under Jonathan and not this Buhari govt that has done every thing to gag press freedom and general freedom of speech
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by 01mcfadden(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
I don't always subscribe to things like this.

You should have respect for those who were killed.
This is insane and to think you even uploaded their pictures here shows you lack humanity and empathy.
#nonsense
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by SalamRushdie: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yomboy4ever:

you mean you just heard of robbery attack for the first time in ur life?
check your fact before you talk next time .cos you go soon blame Buhari led Govt for ur generation curses..

As we speak every single highway in Nigeria has been over until by highwaymen and bandits ..do you know in past few days over 30 people have been kidnapped on the Abuja Kaduna express way
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by BZBALEX: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
God will help us
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

In the past few days over 30 of your brothers have been kidnapped on the Abuja Kaduna Speedway and you are here playing politics of Bigotry ..Keep playing the ostrich and it will soon be your turn on that road ...Nigeria's best moment of press freedom happened under Jonathan and not this Buhari govt that has done every thing to gag press freedom and general freedom of speech

What are you saying ? My God am sooo embarrassed for your low I.q..have a good day

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by bejeria101(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Don't be surprised to see your fb posts on nairaland someday. Nothing is private anymore.

Its not new,fb post and stories are popular on nairaland
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
cyborg123:

The little disclaimer under the Nairaland homepage is probably what is saving Seun a lot of litigation.
I think you are right.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by lilytender: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Your insanity is beyond redemption. Please is Buhari the driver of the SUV?
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Bros u well so?

he has a point....Look very well bros....yes that part she may nt want to say it.....bt in all THANKS BE TO GOD FOR DELIVERING HER
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by SalamRushdie: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
lilytender:

Your insanity is beyond redemption. Please is Buhari the driver of the SUV?

Ehyaaa who did this to Ur IQ..Ehyaaa

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I wasn't talking just of rivers state , every single highway in Nigeria has been over run by bandits currently, are you aware in the last two working weeks over 30 people have been kidnapped on the Abuja Kaduna Speedway? Are you aware yesterday alone many were abducted and many also killed on the Benin ore road..Let's stop playing politics with security and say the truth

Technically you are the one either playing politics with the truth or ignorant of our past.

Benin Ore has been a criminal hot spot for ages. I am a frequent road traveller and can tell you that nothing that happened on that road is new.

I am not familiar with the Abuja road but to say this is the worst security state we have been in as a nation is a gross exaggeration. You may need to find out why the FG and even state governments of past needed to carry out an amnesty programme in the Niger Delta. Or why Abia needed Bakassi Boys or why Anambra State needed a Vigilante service and the list goes on and on.

Let's not sensationalise the matter lest we lose objectivity. The point is our security has always been shit. The reason why kidnapping is higher now and strong armed robbery is almost extinct is because of the cashless policy in place. Unlike before where people carried hard cash on their person and a bus or home robbery could yield lots of money, people now carry plastic cards which is worthless to a robber so the next best thing is to kidnap their victim and let the money come to them.

Our Security apparatus is the issue. If the last victim of Evans did not escape, the Nigerian Police had no clue where he was or who he was. I can write you a thesis on the security problems in Nigeria but please don't say these are the worst times cos that would be a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by hecha38(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigeria Jagajaga Everything scatatascata. Looks like that girl got a penetration ooh
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by SalamRushdie: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
nurshah:

What are you saying ? My God am sooo embarrassed for your low I.q..have a good day

Abeg carry your Hausa Fulani nonsense and go jare
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
hecha38:
Nigeria Jagajaga Everything scatatascata. Looks like that girl got a penetration ooh

which arm robber will see this kind CAT-FISH and jst waka pass
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Arm rubbers ke? This na accident ni
Re: Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
hecha38:
Randy91:

which arm robber will see this kind CAT-FISH and jst waka pass
hecha38:
na wah o.
Dirty minds everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housemaid Who Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam Confesses (Video) / Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) / Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.