Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Too Much Sugar Can Make You Barren - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Too Much Sugar Can Make You Barren (479 Views)

'Taking Too Much Sugar Or Sugary Drinks Does Not Cause Diabetes' - Doctor Says / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor / 7 Signs That You're Consuming Too Much Sugar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Sugar Can Make You Barren by realestyomi(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
nutritionist, Michele Chevalley Hedge, has warned that uncontrolled sugar consumption can lead to a series of complicated health problems that can culminate in infertility among women.
She says one of the diagnosis that women struggling to get pregnant could receive is that they have Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
She warns that in a lot of cases, affected women struggle to fall pregnant without knowing the cause, and are usually later given an upsetting PCOS diagnosis by their doctors.
http://9jahealth.com.ng/much-sugar-can-make-barren-nutritionist/

(1) (Reply)

Facial Blackhead Pore Zit Acne Cleaner Remover Tool / I Sweat On My Forehead When I Am Working / Fertility Cleanse Detox Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.