Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Code A Blog App Without Coding Knowledge - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Code A Blog App Without Coding Knowledge (788 Views)

I Need A Programmer To Code A Binary.com Bot For Me / How Can I Build An Android App Without Being A Software Developer? / Can I Design Mobile Apps Without Coding Knowledge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Code A Blog App Without Coding Knowledge by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
If you own a blog, you will be probably wondering how to create your own blog app so users can easily download your app and even make more money for you. These free app makers integrate well with Google AdSense for mobile, which means you can show ads on your blog APP and make money.

Even when you have not been approved by AdSense, you can easily get an Adsense for mobile account the same minute you apply. The app makers are totally free and In just a few minutes you will be done with creating your first app for your blog.

The tutorial is lengthy and includes up to 4 YouTube videos, so I can not post the full article here. But if you are willing to create an android app that will earn you monthly income and also help keep visitors engaged, follow the link below.

http://www.bloggingprince.com/2017/06/create-android-app-for-blogger-blog.html

(1) (Reply)

20 Day Free Training On Digital Skills / Advance Payroll Management App Available / Javascript Object-oriented Programming In 8mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.