Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' (23262 Views)

Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / "God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj / “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

"Married' in that case, he missed her, if she is still single, better for him
Even though she is still single, does it mean she would leave the current guy she is with for someone who dumped and broke her heart?? Only a fool would.
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
ThisTrend:

We dey the same squad
Boys yapa for here jhor, na you no wan gree jawe cheesy
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by ThisTrend(f): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Boys yapa for here jhor, na you no wan gree jawe cheesy

Lol... Ama Male ooo, I only changed my sex biko
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by midehi2(f): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Trina0936:

Even though she is still single, does it mean she would leave the current guy she is with for someone who dumped and broke her heart?? Only a fool would.
Is like you didn't comprehend my post
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by midehi2(f): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
LetUSbleep:

Do you have someone you are struggling with or would like to come and struggle with me? wink
not at all, have passed that level
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Shannelle5: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
toyinjimoh:
true talk, same is happening to me
Are u cute, rich nd popular..if u don't ve diz qualities stop saying what u jus said
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

Is like you didn't comprehend my post
Actually I did. I meant dating or married but if she is single, well her choice.
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Hatmanphobia(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
man4power:
This is what happens when one has made it.

prove it... give free match for trust for 3days ... den punters will buzz you
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by kally90(f): 2:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Where Jenifer dey now?
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by titanic1(f): 5:22am On Jun 21, 2017
ikp120:
What about me, are you there for me? wink wink grin
yes nw
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Tolakay: 6:40am On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:
Just go back to your good girl when you had nothing, let her enjoy your fame with you.

Babes, sometimes struggle with that potential guy who had nothing, because when he is made, he will respect and cherish you to the chore...even if he dey look other temptation clapping asses outside, you remain hm padi for life grin tongue
on point
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by sylve11: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Osanebi007:
Ehen ??
I like that image, man! cool
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by LetUSbleep: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:

not at all, have passed that level

Wow....that's great...happy for you, how was the experience by the way, if you don't give a bleep?
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Saintmary(f): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2017
If you are male,above 30, and you are still looking for love..... Something is wrong
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by babadee1(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2017
MzJin:

Really how do u know..........

I know all of them personally, very well.
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by midehi2(f): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2017
LetUSbleep:

Wow....that's great...happy for you, how was the experience by the way, if you don't give a bleep?
It wasn't easy...but endurance, that is why he can deal with you if you dare mess up with his woman grin
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by MzJin(f): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
ikp120:
I didn't really get what you were trying to say.

Forget it oga..
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by ikp120(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
MzJin:

Forget it oga..
Kk
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by mekuso89(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2017
midehi2:
Just go back to your good girl when you had nothing, let her enjoy your fame with you.

Babes, sometimes struggle with that potential guy who had nothing, because when he is made, he will respect and cherish you to the chore...even if he dey look other temptation clapping asses outside, you remain hm padi for life grin tongue
queen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican / Ice-prince 27th Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.