Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS (43290 Views)

They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] / Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos / They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by burningtreesfm: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan undecided
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by bignero: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:
Don't try ogbome nde idu. It's incomparable.

what does that mean?
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Cyriljames113: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Abujaexpress: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
diezani:

then it's one of them .. though ogboni takes the first son rule more aggressively. are there even esan people in asigidi?
They live in Benin and the father must have joined while in Benin
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by dee02(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Occultic group which doesnt possess powers to bring back their target from where he is..... Is that one occultic group?! undecided
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is everywhere and some people that are members or those that replaced their father (adele) are in large numbers and some of them are reading this post. Most people that know about this will not want to make comment out of fear. There is a book written by a deliverance pastor of MFM long time ago - a jump from evil altar and a lot of other sermons by Dr. DKO. The book narrated a live story a medical student who refused to replaced his father and was punished by destroying his career. A yoruba film 'Omije Inira' and others spoke about a person that refused to replaced his father. Some are made mad, others turned to nonentities and some killed. They will frustrate the person life to make him a living dead

A lot of people that rejected initiation ( adele) to replace somebody holding a stool never found it easy. I think what happens in the case on this posting is that the woman must have been a very strong person that has shielded her son from various attacks, that is why she was attacked. The son should be very prayerful and have a personal dedicated attachment to Jesus. The problem is that no pastor has ever come out with direct face to face solution on this attack. I am talking from personal experience. The problem of adele refusal to replace his parent which makes the group to fight them spiritually is a tough battle. No legal tussle can solve this because it is spiritual. The blood of Jesus, The blood of the Lamb covers me In Jesus Matchless Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by diezani(f): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Zoolezoo:

The origin of Ogboni might be Yoruba, but nothing indicates this case is connected to Ogbonis in anyway!
Besides, Ogboni members in Edo are Edo people not Yorubas.
if you know even a few things about them you'd agree that they are 70% likely to be involved. your last statement isn't true. The ROF is worldwide, so you'd expect membership drawn from various backgrounds, and members of a lodge would include indigenes, settlers, businessmen, professionals, infact people from all walks of life, though majority may be Benin people. I only pointed out the origin in order to rebuff the stereotype of " edo and dark arts"
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
dee02:
Occultic group which doesnt possess powers to bring back their target from where he is..... Is that one occultic group?! undecided

The woman is a very very powerful woman spiritually. She must have been the one shielding her son, that is why she was attacked. She suffered for her son
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by alf234: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by diezani(f): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abujaexpress:
They live in Benin and the father must have joined while in Benin

definitely.. but Benin doesn't have monopoly of stuff like this. it is actually overrepresented in the news. I think Kogi state is far ahead of us in tems of spiritual nuclear capability

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is everywhere and some people that are members or those that replaced their father (adele) are in large numbers and some of them are reading this post. Most people that know about this will not want to make comment out of fear. There is a book written by a deliverance pastor of MFM long time ago - a jump from evil altar and a lot of other sermons by Dr. DKO. The book narrated a live story a medical student who refused to replaced his father and was punished by destroying his career. A yoruba film 'Omije Inira' and others spoke about a person that refused to replaced his father. Some are made mad, others turned to nonentities and some killed. They will frustrate the person life to make him a living dead

A lot of people that rejected initiation ( adele) to replace somebody holding a stool never found it easy. I think what happens in the case on this posting is that the woman must have been a very strong person that has shielded her son from various attacks, that is why she was attacked. The son should be very prayerful and have a personal dedicated attachment to Jesus. The problem is that no pastor has ever come out with direct face to face solution on this attack. I am talking from personal experience. The problem of adele refusal to replace his parent which makes the group to fight them spiritually is a tough battle. No legal tussle can solve this because it is spiritual. The blood of Jesus, The blood of the Lamb covers me In Jesus Matchless Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by ChristyB(f): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na real wa,
Bros Felix please give your life i mean all to Christ, as you dey away so? no do drugs oo or any illegal bizness.
I hope and pray the cult memebers won't be granted both physical and spiritual visa in Jesus Mighty name. Amen
May God watch over you.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by mecussey(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
post=57691428:
Edo again?!

Still trying to figure how these forces work, I am sure it does not obey Newtons law. Some happens inside the church while others happens outside the church.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by coolshegs10(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
My own piece of advice... The guy should locate any MFM branch worldwide for deliverance....
Í pray God delivers him. cry
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
which tribe is Edo abeg?

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Amberon11: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Keep quiet, go to the court and ask if there is any case like that before jumping into conclusions.

ikaboy:
This one will fly. All these fabricated stories flying around by asylum seekers cos of paper . God will help us oo.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Usman4: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Young man (Felix ), look for MFM Church wherever you are and stay super close to God. It shall be well with you.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Amberon11: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
You seem to know about them.
dee02:
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by waldigit: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tell the guy to try JESUS and stop running around. He can thank me later.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by mars123(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Thank God, I dumped my EDO Girlfriend
who be dis one? Edo girls dey find you before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by oglalasioux(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And SEUN say him no believe say things like this they exist...

They exist? Yes, they do.

Are they controlled by god(s)?

NO!

God(s) don't exist. Witchcraft is mankind manipulating the laws of nature. They hide behind god(s) to justify and perpetrate their evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by okenikpoto(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Who are you people deceiving? This story is fake and the affidavit was done in order for the young man in Europe to claim asylum. That is just what this is all about. You need an affidavit and a publication to present in order for the court to grant you refugee status.
dainformant:
for those doubting.. see the sworn affidavit below

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by AreaFada2: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
sirthisthickkal:

so because it happened in edo automatically all edo girl are fetish and into occult angry

My dear, do not mind the fool.

If it was a thing everyone does in Edo State why did the late first son & this Fidelis refuse to join? Why did this woman refuse to let his kids join?

Because of frequent ritual killings in SW every SW boy, girl, man & woman is a ritualist?
Or because the bilionaire kidnapper Evans, any non-Igbo married to an Igbo lady should divorce her?

NL has too many fools. shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by dee02(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amberon11:
You seem to know about them.

Well... That line is exactly not rocket science or is it?! undecided
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
The live story written in a book ( A jump from evil altar) by a deliverance pastor happened in South East. The deliverance pastor is also from South East. It is everywhere. I am talking from personal experience. I can never pray for my enemy to have the experience. Some people that rejected and refused to be 'adele' and that are still sane to be on the net will be afraid to post. It is not easy. I suspect some of their members here are posting to make a mockery of this subject or divert attention from it.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Greenbullet(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
shammah1:
Where are our miraculous pastors? Time to show what you've got not just by collecting fat offerings & tithes
exactly, you spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Greenbullet(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Not only Seun. Even me.
The cult group probably used some form of i timidation and the poor woman's health broke down as a result of the stress.
When Oyinbo came and were descrating their idols why weren't they able to stop them
let me tell you something about magic, if you have no knowledge of it , it can never harm you.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Sagay212: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
babaolofin:

Are you saying Jesus cannot conquer evil powers through pastors or all naija pastors are fake?
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Tecno66: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sins of the fathers
dainformant:
A woman identified as Mrs. Suzzan Idogei from Esan central in Edo - has been allegedly struck with madness after being hit with partial stroke from an occult group in the region for failing to provide her only surviving son for initiation. According to the woman's son, Felix Idogei who reached out to National Helm, he had to run away from Nigeria to Europe because of threat to his own life.

In an exclusive chat with National Helm, Felix revealed that his late father was a member of a very powerful occult group in Edo and even after his death years ago - the power of the group still had powerful effect in his family. He disclosed that members of the occult group kept pestering his mother to bring her first son (Fedelis Idogei) for initiation in order to replace his father in the group but she refused.

According to Felix, his elder brother also refused to join the group because he was a christian. The cult group allegedly killed him due to his refusal as he died in a mysterious circumstance. After the death of his elder brother, it was now his turn to be initiated. The cult group kept disturbing his mother both spiritually and also physically to bring the only surviving son (Felix) to join them. She reported the case to the police about the physical threat to her life (see affidavit below) but the police could do nothing about it.

Felix revealed that he had to flee Nigeria when the threat became too much...Thinking that his escape would help kill the matter, the cult group struck his mother with partial stroke, she couldn't use one of her hands. The mother was taken to Lagos from the village to stay with her brother but that move was also in vain as the cult group still reached out to her and finally struck her with madness.

The young man (Felix) disclosed that his mother is now insane and is nowhere to be found. The video footage which he provided of her - was taken before she went missing..

He said he's sharing this story to the public because 'I want people to learn from my late father ways so they won't think of joining any cult', in his words.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/occult-group-strikes-woman-madness-refusing-bring-son-initiation-photos.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2ur0cdwxM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.