Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS (43293 Views)

They Raped Us As Initiation Into Their Cult — Victims Cry Out [VIDEO] / Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos / They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by einsteine(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Are you ukwuani?

Ishilove:
Don't try ogbome nde idu. It's incomparable.

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Jaqenhghar: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Greenbullet:
let me tell you something about magic, if you have no knowledge of it , it can never harm you.
True man
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by g4gerald: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
davibid:
You eat other people own

E reach your own, u no won gree

What do you expect

grin
Eat wetin? did u read d post at all?
They are asking d son to join them as a member to replace his father, not to use him as sacrifice, but because they're christians they refuse to join and dats while they are attacking them now. Hope u got dat summary
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by zcee: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is one of the reasons I want to run away from africa, we ar too fetish fo Christ sake... Every day and day u will hear this and that all bcus them and dere charms don't want u to progress in life that's y the westerners ar beta than us in terms of there own juju.... I tire ooo
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by buffalowings: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Useless child

Take your mum to a hospital

It's obvious she need psychiatric evaluationn

Lalasticlala
Ban the guy above me

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
einsteine:
Are you ukwuani?

Proudly grin
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by xerxes456(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
which tribe is Edo abeg?
Question?
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by sosasatire(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
This story is an obvious lie. It's clear that this guy travelled to Europe and he is seeking asylum. All he has to present is an affidavit of threat to life on why he ran away and he has no story since Boko Haram is not in Edo State and the Niger Delta crisis is no more, all he has to do is use is home town and saying they want to kill him. He is a bloody lier.

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
IgboticGirl:

ekelekwam gi oooo

o kwa ima onye na ekele gi

The one and only IgbosAreGreat version 1 - 5
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by EternalTruth: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
buffalowings:
Useless child

Take your mum to a hospital
It's obvious she need psychiatric evaluationn

Lalasticlala Ban the guy above me
lol. Don't you believe in the spiritual?
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by EternalTruth: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
AreaFada2:
[s]

My dear, do not mind the fool.

If it was a thing everyone does in Edo State why did the late first son & this Fidelis refuse to join? Why did this woman refused to let his kids join?

Because of frequent ritual killings in SW every SW boy, girl, man & woman is a ritualist?
Or because the bilionaire kidnapper Evans, any non-Igbo married to an Igbo lady should divorce her?

NL has too many fools. shocked shocked [/s]
shut the Fvck up.
Your opinion is useless.
Chump
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by AreaFada2: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
EternalTruth:
shut the Fvck up.
Your opinion is useless.
Chump

Your whole generations is a waste of sperm. Look at this baboon talking.
Bleep your entire monkey family.
And Bleep you a million times.

Your generations will remain irrelevant till eternity and forever fu.cked.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by AreaFada2: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
EternalTruth:
shut the Fvck up.
Your opinion is useless.
Chump

Lucky that you are hiding behind buttons. Or I will ensure you get dealt with. I am not from a tribe of cowards or chest beaters.

Show your face and let me track you.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by riczy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
which tribe is Edo abeg?
Fulani
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by dougy773: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
What did you mean by edo again?
Don't you know your ignorant is a set back to you as you have that maind of division
May God forgive you.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by EternalTruth: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
AreaFada2:

Lucky that you are hiding behind buttons. Or I will ensure you get dealt with. I am not from a tribe of cowards or chest beaters.

Show your face and let me track you.
God punish your useless parents and entire generations idiot.
My boy I my name is Okoeka Otenegha live in Ekosodin in Benin city. Come to ugbowo and if by this time tomorrow you don't track me then sango destroy you. You
Idiot. Pm me let me send you my number.
Fool
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by blackface123: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hey boy just give ur life to Christ sharp sharp oo.Or else those people go follow u enter moon self o,ha.Hold ur God strong gi digba.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by AreaFada2: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
EternalTruth:
God punish your useless parents and entire generations idiot.
My boy I my name is Okoeka Otenegha live in Ekosodin in Benin city. Come to ugbowo and if by this time tomorrow you don't track me then sango destroy you. You
Idiot. Pm me let me send you my number.
Fool

Oh that is where you live. Hahahaha!

Cultism is what make you think you are strong.

Devil, amadioha, sopana finish you and your useless generations, your hunchback poverty stricken father, your hoe female relatives and your vagrant mother.

You can continue digging your grave. Your family will have enough time to mourn you.

You are going to cause your own death. Nobody needs to make his hand dirty.

I can sort you & Nigerian jurisdiction will have nothing on me.

On top a slave & sacrificial person showing power again. You should know where your blood historically belongs to: the shrines.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by EternalTruth: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2017
AreaFada2:

Oh that is where you live. Hahahaha!

Cultism is what make you think you are strong.

Devil, amadioha, sopana finish you and your useless generations, your hunchback poverty stricken father, your hoe female relatives and your vagrant mother.

You can continue digging your grave. Your family will have enough time to mourn you.

You are going to cause your own death. Nobody needs to make his hand dirty.

I can sort you & Nigerian jurisdiction will have nothing on me.

On top a slave & sacrificial person showing power again. You should know where your blood historically belongs to: the shrines.
Guy forget about curses, forget about spiritual cos all those things no dey work.
I know of people that received heavy curses more than these but today they are well to do and happily married with kids and financially successful.
So curses no work.
Oga let's settle this combat physically and I'll give you my location or you give me your location and if by tomorrow I no commot come make you put your threats to action make Odim, sango and ogun punish me if I no commot come.
Like I told you. I live in Ekosodin, working as a staff at the ministry of agriculture here in Benin. Come track me or pm me make i give you my original number. Idiot I dey wait you..
If you no do anything then I'll go spiritual. Na my Esan babes go handle your matter.
Oponu
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by AreaFada2: 12:17am On Jun 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
Guy forget about curses, forget about spiritual cos all those things no dey work.
I know of people that received heavy curses more than these but today they are well to do and happily married with kids and financially successful.
So curses no work.
Oga let's settle this combat physically and I'll give you my location or you give me your location and if by tomorrow I no commot come make you put your threats to action make Odim, sango and ogun punish me if I no commot come.
Like I told you. I live in Ekosodin, working as a staff at the ministry of agriculture here in Benin. Come track me or pm me make i give you my original number. Idiot I dey wait you..
If you no do anything then I'll go spiritual. Na my Esan babes go handle your matter.
Oponu

Which Esan babe? Oh you have Esan babe cultists now or those you drug & p.imp?

I do not have to see your ugly face. You might even be one of my former tenants before we sold up to leave riff-raff miscreants like you in the area.

I can remote control things. A few local jambites can break all your bones.
Dying young is a pastime of your ilk, so nobody will miss you.

If you make enough money from pimping your girlfriends, you might be able to buy a plane ticket one day. grin grin grin

Oh, you will still need a visa. Sorry. tongue tongue
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by snowblaq(f): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2017
tobtap:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .. dis is sad... God will fight for her..
Question is...does she know God?...personally o...not just cos her sons are christians....
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by EternalTruth: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Deseo:
Shun cultism! embarassed
slay queen... @dp na all those rags una dey wear.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
slay queen... @dp na all those rags una dey wear.

I am not a slay queen, do not insult me young man.
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by EternalTruth: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Deseo:

sorry It's obvious you didn't get my sense of humor..
Anyway I was just referring to your dp.
I don't always like those ragged jeans though.
Anyway no qualms..
I'm udeme reside in Benin... You?
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by EternalTruth: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Deseo:

hi the email I used to register this account has been defunct and fallowed...
Nevertheless I'll like us to engage on a te-te-a-te-te via my other mail box..
Udementa1990@gmail.com
Anticipating... Thanks
Re: Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS by sylve11: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Ishilove:
Don't try ogbome nde idu. It's incomparable.

huh? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambian Stanbic Bank Staff Sentenced To Prison For Stealing Bank’s Money / Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] / Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.