Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

This Is The Answer To My Earlier Question - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is The Answer To My Earlier Question (595 Views)

10 Facts About Lamborghini You Wish You Knew Earlier / A Look At Korea-only 2020 Genesis G90 Limousine, Hyundai's Answer To Maybach / Correction To A Previous Post That Graced NL Front-page Earlier. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Answer To My Earlier Question by naijacarlovers: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Some days ago I asked what you guys thought was happening to this car.

Many had different views including funny people who felt it was Shisha that was being smoked in the car.

Though some very sharp people got it right.

Yes the car was being cleaned with steam. That's how to deep-clean and deodorize the AC vents.

I have attached the original picture and another. I deliberately left a portion of the hose dangling when blurring the picture in the original post..

Well-done guys.

Re: This Is The Answer To My Earlier Question by lonelydora: 3:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Was the ac filter removed before this?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Answer To My Earlier Question by naijacarlovers: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2017
lonelydora:
Was the ac filter removed before this?

Not at this operation. But I did earlier.

(1) (Reply)

I Changed 3 Fan Belts Of Corolla 2009 In 3 Months / I'm Considering Reverting My Car To Factory Settings, Any Negative Effects. / Sanwo Olu Unveils The First Locally Assembled Electric Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.