Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

"Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story (72549 Views)

Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS / "Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics) / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by spacetacular(f): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
lepasharon:

So you remember that you studied in the UK now? But you couldn't inhibit urself from picking apart Catfish's Nigerian standardised certificate when he posted it a while back? But now you claim to know nothing?

What a clown you are. One can only just laugh at you.

All I can do is just pity you. You obviously are a mind reader to know what I meant by "standards" and what I was particular about. In my comments here was there anywhere we focused on licenses or did we focus on specialities? No matter ones level of ignorance one should be able to see and acknowledge the difference in the lettering between the words SPECIALTY and LICENSE.

you solely deserve pity.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by akintom(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Just imagining the procreative conjugation, of felixomoron and spacetacry.

The union, shall produce an offspring, that embodies an extremely shameless, fraudulent and moronic genes.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by felixomor: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
akintom:
Just imagining the procreative conjugation, of felixomoron and spacetacry.

The union, shall produce an offspring, that embodies an extremely shameless, fraudulent and moronic genes.

Ediort.....
I thought you said its only neurotic people that would have the time to post here.
Yet here you are begging for attention......

By the way, you used to tell us you were here to win souls for Your atheism!

How market?
Swègbè grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by lepasharon(f): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
spacetacular:

All I can do is just pity you. You obviously are a mind reader to know what I meant by "standards" and what I was particular about. In my comments here was there anywhere we focused on licenses or did we focus on specialities? No matter ones level of ignorance one should be able to see and acknowledge the difference in the lettering between the words SPECIALTY and LICENSE.

you solely deserve pity.

Interesting. So you don't know about Nigerian specialties but you know about licenses? Hence you went ahead to analyse Catfish's?

When prodded you then admitted to not knowing about Nigerian licenses

spacetacular:

My practice is not in Nigeria and I never studied medicine in Nigeria so how was I to know what a true Nigerian medical licence looked like?

Your "dumb" head which you try to deceive many with as being logical should have inferred that to you.

Why then did you go ahead and make a fool of urself? It's not that deep

You're a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by spacetacular(f): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
lepasharon:

Interesting. So you don't know about Nigerian specialties but you know about licenses? Hence you went ahead to analyse Catfish's?

When prodded you then admitted to not knowing about Nigerian licenses

Why then did you go ahead and make a fool of urself? It's not that deep

You're a hypocrite

You are an unashamed dunderhead. I suppose when I was pointing out differences in the licenses I did not do so by comparing it to another Nigerian medical licence from the same medical regulatory body right?

Your own mush face and cack actually is deep.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by MaziOmenuko: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

In 19th century Europe and America , there were so many cases of people mistakenly thought dead who woke up, that a practice was established of keeping the 'corpse' in a room for 24 to 48 hours with a bell beside him/her. Friends and relatives would gather expectantly waiting with hope. If he awoke he was supposed to ring the bell.
That is the origin of the term 'wake keeping'

Wow, just learnt something new today.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by felixomor: 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
spacetacular:

You are an unashamed dunderhead. I suppose when I was pointing out differences in the licenses I did not do so by comparing it to another Nigerian medical licence from the same medical regulatory body right?

My sister,
You see why I said earlier that people like her are only good for sport.
Not for explanation, as you have done for her.

Her ignorance is intentional.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by spacetacular(f): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
felixomor:

My sister,
You see why I said earlier that people like her are only good for sport.
Not for explanation, as you have done for her.

Her ignorance is intentional.

It's amazing really that logical truth would be right before her but for some unfounded reason she would always go blind when truth is in front of her. She is not even good for sport! To what end? Would she even understand that she is being used for sport? How I wish this website had a "block" button because i shouldn't be getting comments from obviously knackered crack heads. There should be a way I can choose who directs comments at me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by akintom(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
felixomor:

Ediort.....
I thought you said its only neurotic people that would have the time to post here.
Yet here you are begging for attention......

By the way, you used to tell us you were here to win souls for Your atheism!

How market?
Swègbè grin
Kikikikikikiki...... Now, felixomor has voluntarily taken on the moniker felixomoron. Congrats on your confirmed existential identity.
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by lepasharon(f): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
spacetacular:

Bla bla!

You are full of too much Shitt!
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by felixomor: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
akintom:
Kikikikikikiki...... Now, felixomor has voluntarily taken on the moniker felixomoron. Congrats on your confirmed existential identity.

The joke is on you,
Agbaya....
I thought you said we were neurotic for replying.

Your empty threads for soul winning eventually failed,
I can see You are now on full time jest mode....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
lepasharon:

So you remember that you studied in the UK now? But you couldn't inhibit urself from picking apart Catfish's Nigerian standardised certificate when he posted it a while back? But now you claim to know nothing?

What a clown you are. One can only just laugh at you.

I bursted her on dat babe
Re: "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story by MzJin(f): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
monehin1easy:

No, but if you really want his number I can be of help.

Thanks for your effort but em not interested..............was bluffing.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag / South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.