Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Ultimate Battle : Dc Justice League Vs Marvels Avengers,who Will Win? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Ultimate Battle : Dc Justice League Vs Marvels Avengers,who Will Win? (1863 Views)

BBNaija: Kaisha Says All Relationships In The House Are Fake, Dorathy Will Win / Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Battle : Dc Justice League Vs Marvels Avengers,who Will Win? by blackbriar: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
LET SPUN SOME BAD BLOOD.

In a heated battle between the DC COMICS AND MARVELS AVENGERS, WHO WILL WIN?

Introducing the participants.....

In the blue suit is MAN OF STEEL HIMSELF......#SUPERMAN.
and amazonian warrior queen........#WONDERWOMAN.
Billionaire Industrialist and Philanthropist.......BRUCE WAYNE..#BATMAN.
completing the squad are fattest man alive #FLASH,AQUAMAN and CYBORG.

and in the opposing corner is.....

TECH MAVERICK....TONY STARK as #IRONMAN.
famous #CAPT. AMERICA.
the GREENEST ANGRIEST GUY EVER...#HULK (funny enuf whose major weakness is a lady).
the nordic god of lightning #THOR.
and completing the list #ARROW AND #BLACK WIDOW.

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

Re: The Ultimate Battle : Dc Justice League Vs Marvels Avengers,who Will Win? by peterjero(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Popularity give it to Marvel characters, for deep story telling I doff my hat for Dc. No story beats Man of Steel. But I love both though
Re: The Ultimate Battle : Dc Justice League Vs Marvels Avengers,who Will Win? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
no one... they are from different worlds, they don't cross over.
Re: The Ultimate Battle : Dc Justice League Vs Marvels Avengers,who Will Win? by XtephenXL(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2017
peterjero:
Popularity give it to Marvel characters, for deep story telling I doff my hat for Dc. No story beats Man of Steel. But I love both though
i don't think so bro, supes and batman alone are more popular than any marvel character.. i agree with the story telling
Re: The Ultimate Battle : Dc Justice League Vs Marvels Avengers,who Will Win? by hunter47(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Marvel dey pay tribute to DC sef.........

(1) (Reply)

Download Movie: Citation (2020) / Isaakaba / Edikan Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.