Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Toast Her And I'm Seeing Snakes In Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Toast Her And I'm Seeing Snakes In Dreams (543 Views)

Dream Interpretation Of Seeing Snakes / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Toast Her And I'm Seeing Snakes In Dreams by fineboynl(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2017

this babe got a perfect body a wicked and baddest shape but she is always unkempt( she doesn't wear good new dress like most other fine babe, her dressing is always dull.) like someone who is very poor. but why? she is around 25-27years.

she cut her hair (afro cut) and the hair is dull, looking at it you will notice there is no hair treatment, the only thing that you can notice about her is good shape. she always wear short tight fitting skirt. you can't pass by without noticing her good shape built, her hips and massive butts.

I have been eyeing her until I got the chance to talk to her, connected and we have been talking. but starting from then I keep seeing snakes in dreams, frightened scene.

could this have a connection with her??
Re: I Toast Her And I'm Seeing Snakes In Dreams by boman2014: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ask lalasticlala, THE SNAKE MAN

1 Like

Re: I Toast Her And I'm Seeing Snakes In Dreams by STARGREEN(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmm...check your mind set.
Lastly, birds of the same feather usually flock 2gether. Check yourselves first
Re: I Toast Her And I'm Seeing Snakes In Dreams by OtemAtum: 4:03am On Jun 21, 2017
Was toasting the only thing you have done before seeing the snakes in your dreams? What about NL FRONT TOPIC snake pages you have been viewing everyday after toasting her? undecided
Re: I Toast Her And I'm Seeing Snakes In Dreams by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2017
There might be connection, pray with psalm 24 and ask God to reveal anything pertaining to her to you.

(1) (Reply)

The Prerequisite Requirements To Profitable Bible Discussion And Debate. / Drama As Pastor Adeboye Kisses Wife On Stage / pastor adeboye Bans Aso Ebi, Ungodly Wedding Engagements in RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.