Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Mobile Payment Solutions In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Payment Solutions In Nigeria (2748 Views)

Google Mobile Payment System Called Android Pay Will Soon Go Live / How To Obtain Cbn License For Online/mobile Payment In Nigeria / How Ready Are Nigerians For Mobile Payment-the Next Big Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Payment Solutions In Nigeria by buukie(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
I heard of a payment solution that is said to be available using only your mobile phone, to send and receive money, make payments, do credit top ups for your phone and many more. Its so curious, that it is said that you can even receive money from overseas.

Please help me confirm if this is really available in the country now, cause the best I know of is the online banking services of some of our banks and one other service by a bank.

This particular one is said to be so good, you may decide to cash your money from an ATM directly without visiting a bank.

Is it true?!!!
Re: Mobile Payment Solutions In Nigeria by weblord1: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
Yes, Mobile Payments are the services targeted at the Unbanked population of the Nigerian Market coming to you soonest!

16 Companies are under scrutiny at the CBN who would act as its regulator for Operating License soonest,

For Further Information on the above you can always click like on the following page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paystar-Nigeria/128160740564720

As we hit your town Soonest!

Rgds,
Re: Mobile Payment Solutions In Nigeria by ayodeji00: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello,

I am doing a study of the adoption of mobile payment in Nigeria and would appreciate your opinion on the subject.
Please fill out my survey
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VSZDPY7
Re: Mobile Payment Solutions In Nigeria by richtank: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
The rising leader is SimplePay. They just got funding from a Swiss company and are signing partnership deals left and right. www.simplepay4u.com
Re: Mobile Payment Solutions In Nigeria by lemmeknow: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
richtank: The rising leader is SimplePay. They just got funding from a Swiss company and are signing partnership deals left and right. www.simplepay4u.com
I do like to know more too.

a promo is on, 50mb each to 25 PERSONS.
D new Android plans with Etisalat.
50mb@N100_1gb@1.4k n mor
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
enquires on whatsapp/voice call 09090431565

(1) (Reply)

Rooting Itel It1501 / Use Whatsapp, Wechat, BBM, Instagram And Facebook Lite Free / How I Use 100 Naira To Make 16minuits On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.