Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt (26241 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Herdsmen Attack Maraban Kantona Plateau, 4 Killed, Church, Hospital, House Burnt / Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by piice: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2017
nonsobaba:
Allow hausa into your land and you will regret it for many years to come. They come to your land and don't want to obey the prevailing laws. There is a reason why Anambra state is the only state in Igboland where there is no where the hausas are given land. We chased the ones at headbridge into asaba, Delta state and the ones at amansea into ugwuoba, Enugu state. Look for the black goat while it is still day.
In what way has that stopped the region from producing the highest number of criminals in Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by alizma: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2017
nonsobaba:
Allow hausa into your land and you will regret it for many years to come. They come to your land and don't want to obey the prevailing laws. There is a reason why Anambra state is the only state in Igboland where there is no where the hausas are given land. We chased the ones at headbridge into asaba, Delta state and the ones at amansea into ugwuoba, Enugu state. Look for the black goat while it is still day.
when they start doing the same thing in the north don't say they are wicked o. just 3 months(which is enough for any self determined individual to adjust) quit notice was given and u all are saying the north is wicked. what do u actually want?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by Paretomaster(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2017
Mekus68:
Sai buhari.
He is working.

IDOTS

Let me see a Niger Deltan that will come here and be shouting one Nigeria...Your father in advance.

It's a pity sentiment, and tribalism has eroded ur sense of reasoning, and rendered ur brain ineffective.. ..

Did u even read the article before commenting?

So many Lazy touts, and miscreants obtaining funds under false pretence .....its even worse in the east..
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by zheroes(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2017
ShootToKill:
naijeria don scatter yet some dunderheads are singer 'one naijeria' lullaby, fooling themselves and fighting against Biafra. I pity them and their wasted efforts.

grin grin
even in our individual families the war goes on!!!! until you change you will not experience change. am from the south , a typical ibo man thinks he is cunningly wiser than any other person even his brother so bro save your energy, even if you get biafra, it may well still be the beginning of your hell. embrace peace now, irrespective of nationality and peace will locate you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2017
It is like every little disagreement has the potential to turn bloody in Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by sorry1(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2017
tysontim:
Let there be no return match in Kano !
afonja, the return match will. be in ogun and after everything all obas will be arrestedgrin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by jiangchu: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2017
nonsobaba:

this one of the reason why the ibos are intolerant. what if the yorubas had not allow you in lagos you would have been shouting hatred. you guys are bunch of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by sorry1(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Kirigidi:

We need our own separate country and not Biafra. Our agitation is different. However, we are not against Igbos having their own homogeneous
country; Biafra.
afonja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by Prouddevil(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2017
They have finally found a thread to masturbate on.... All I can see are flaties descending on this news as flies swamp on $$hit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by chakula: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2017
nonsobaba:

And if Hausas imbibe the same you have said by driven away ibo from their teritories you will start shouting Hausa are not friendly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by Prouddevil(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2017
They have finally found a thread to masturbate on.... All I can see are flaties descending on this news as flies swamp on $$hit undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by chakula: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Amberon11:
Hausa people will always be the aggressors. Why?

So they should allowed thugs to be taking away their sweat just like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by Riclord001(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2017
Thiis is lazy Journalism. I am an eye witness. So far , over four people died close to my house. No mosque nor church was razed down. The correspondent should go and get his facts rightly
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by happiro: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2017
feelgoodInc:
I just called a friend in eleme and he said nothing like this ever happened.

Go will punish you for all this lies that you are posting.

i stay in eleme......call him again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by coptic: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2017
nonsobaba:

Thank you, bros.

You have said all that there is to say.

Those people do not deserve to be given even one ft of land in any place.

In the middle belt today, our hospitality has become a misfortune.

Thankfully, nobody sells them lands in Jos anymore.

Seeing how wretched they are, I am sure our forefathers gave them the lands for free.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by Kirigidi(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2017
sorry1:
afonja
That is the problem with you Igbo people. Any Niger-Deltan who does not agree with you is Afonja. Wa ihwo Igbo joma yotor!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by sshalom(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
Very fragile country needing honest leaders.
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by sorry1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kirigidi:

That is the problem with you Igbo people. Any Niger-Deltan who does not agree with you is Afonja. Wa ihwo Igbo joma yotor!
lmaogrin He's a member of "were the southsouth" cheesy
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by LorDBolton(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mekus68:
Sai buhari.
He is working.

IDOTS

Let me see a Niger Deltan that will come here and be shouting one Nigeria...Your father in advance.

You're actually a dunce... You don't jut know it yet.

Smh
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
nonsobaba:

FULANI IS HE MAIN PROBLEM OF NIGERIA AND NOT HAUSA,

they use hausa as tools

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by LorDBolton(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
chakula:

And if Hausas imbibe the same you have said by driven away ibo from their teritories you will start shouting Hausa are not friendly.

Do you mind the dunce?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by ivolt: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
ShootToKill:
naijeria don scatter

grin grin

If that is the case, you should be hiding under a rock instead of posting and smiling
sheepishly on the net.
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
tdbankplc:
Poor write up
at least you understand the story
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by emmalexabl(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
jiangchu:

this one of the reason why the ibos are intolerant. what if the yorubas had not allow you in lagos you would have been shouting hatred. you guys are bunch of hatred.

Then lagos would have been just like other dead zones in southwest Nigeria.. .
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by feelgoodInc: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
happiro:

i stay in eleme......call him again
sorry it's true, but it was ogoni boys that leveled them why did you say it was igbo, my friend just told me. he went to tank to confirm. no church or mosque was burnt.
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by jiangchu: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
emmalexabl:

Then lagos would have been just like other dead zones in southwest Nigeria.. .

there are no dead zones in SW OGUN has more industry than LAGOS. there are flour mill and many industry in kwara ondo is earning raw $$$$ from cocoa. Ibadan was attested to be the most profitable retail centre in Nigeria.

now tell me about the 5 SE state (i know all the state very well so you cant lie.)

millions of you are in every nooks and cranny of SW(london). i bet you you guys will run back if BIAFRA is declred
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by beberebe: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
feelgoodInc:

where in Port Harcourt do you stay?
telling lies. which area. no one in Port Harcourt can even confirm this story. you're hear lying.
my friend said nothing like this happened just in case you don't know.

What are you trying to prove

1 Like

Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by cooljoe(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
I just dey lauf ds 1s.m dem no c wia to carry dia wahala go, na rivers state wey b say dem kuku like trouble. wen eleme boys go turn up, I pity dem
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by fof1: 2:44am On Jun 22, 2017
feelgoodInc:

where in Port Harcourt do you stay?
telling lies. which area. no one in Port Harcourt can even confirm this story. you're hear lying.
my friend said nothing like this happened just in case you don't know.

MY FRIEND. U AND UR FRIEND LIED TOO BCOX D INCIDENT TRULLY HAPPENED IN ELEME. PLS STOP ABUSING PEOPLE IGNORANTLY. D FIGHT WAS REAL LEADING TO DEATHS.
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by passionate88: 3:44am On Jun 22, 2017
femolii:
Don't mind him nothing like that i base in eleme.
You are a liar, if you're based in Eleme then you will know it really happened.
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by jaafree: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Amberon11:
Hausa people will always be the aggressors. Why?
. Try not to be bias and read it again you will understand how sentimental u sound. Hausa don't start anyfn. Or which stupid Law says if u are not an indegene of a state even if u are a nigerian citizen you will be paying some special tax or revenue? Is that what we do to your ppl here in north? I can see were IPOB wan start, May God Help them
Re: Rivers Indigenes And Hausa Clash At Onne, Rivers, 2 Killed, Church, Mosque Burnt by jaafree: 6:04am On Jun 22, 2017
starkid1996:
Una never see anything sef

wait till october 1st
. You better start planning for life in a refugee camp. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Cook, Two Others Arrested For Kidnapping In Delta (Photo) / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms / Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.