Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle (1652 Views)

I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / I Would Slap Any Religious Person Doing Washing Of Feet / Can Any Religious Person Explain Why Religion And Poverty/illiteracy Go Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Early this morning my mom told me to run an errand for her. Around 6am. And it was raining like really heavy.. those in ibadan know whT am saying

So while i was driving on fast lane. Suddenly the car just slowed down and stopped working. It was really early and dark nobody was on the road yet

I kicked the car for like 5 minutes and it didnt come on..

So if i was religious ill have mutterd something like "God take control" or "holy spirit help"

I simply picked up my fone and i called my mom "hello, your car is giving me problem ohh" then she said shell send the mechanic.

While i was waiting for the mechanic i just decided to start the car and guess what?

It came on.

Lol if i was religious ill have said God helped me or some shii like that.

My point being. "Wierd things happen, we dont have to attribute them blindly to one god somwhere"..

Namaste grin

Something like this will happen and they will be saying " ive had personal experiences with the holy spirit"
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Early this morning my mom told me to run an errand for her. Around 6am. And it was raining like really heavy.. those in ibadan know whT am saying

So while i was driving on fast lane. Suddenly the car just slowed down and stopped working. It was really early and dark nobody was on the road yet

So if i was religious ill have mutterd something like "God take control" or "holy spirit help"

I simply picked up my fone and i called my mom "hello, your car is giving me problem ohh" then she said shell send the mechanic.

While i was waiting for the mechanic i just decided to start the car and guess what?

It came on.

My point being. "Wierd things happen, we dont have to attribute them blindly to one god somwhere"..

Namaste grin

Something like this will happen and they will be saying " ive had personal experiences with the holy spirit"
Lol
I thought u would have explained what actually happened.
Unfortunately, u cant explain the process behind what happened.

By the way, has anyone told u that miracles are only meant to happen to "religious people"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by Robynwelo1(f): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:

It came on.

Namaste grin

Lol

grin Jesus take the wheel!
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by Martinez19(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
One of the funniest thing I have heard is that if you take a stool and start praying to it for a long period of time. At the end, you will be amazed at what the stool has done for you . grin grin grin lwkmd.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
@op you just experienced a miracle. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

I thought u would have explained what actually happened.
Unfortunately, u cant explain the process behind what happened.

By the way, has anyone told u that miracles are only meant to happen to "religious people"?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

see mugu

so jesus leave him followers con dey perform miracle for me grin grin
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:

see mugu

Jesus healed many people who were not his followers and He still does.

Try to study more.

1 Like

Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:

see mugu

The healthy don't need a doctor,
Moreover miracles don't discriminate.

1 Like

Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

Jesus healed many people who were not his followers and He still does.

Try to study more.

do you even hear yourself

but those people had to belive in him first

do i beieve in him? HELL NO
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:

do you even hear yourself

but those people had to belive in him first

do i beieve in him? HELL NO
But Hope u have seen that your "followers" argument was error.

Besides, Not all had to believe him.
As a matter of fact some said "help my unbelief"........
Some he went to them and healed them.
Some were even dead.
Do dead men believe?

1 Like

Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

Some were even dead.
Do dead men believe?

That was never the point

Ure telling me that someone i hate came to repair the car??

If he really wanted to help why he no give me money lol

Why do a mechanics job?
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by dalaman: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

Some were even dead.
Do dead men believe?

The same Jesus promised those of you the ability to do greater things than him if only you believe in him.

How many unbelievers have you been able to convince and turn to believers the way Jesus did here on NL?

How many dead people have you been able to bring back to life? Your hospital no get mortuary? Go there and raise the dead make we see .
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
dalaman:

The same Jesus promised those of you the ability to do greater things than him if only you believe in him.

How many unbelievers have you been able to convict and turn to believers the way Jesus did here on NL?

How many dead people have you been able to bring back to life? Your hospital no get mortuary? Go there and raise the dead make we see .
Cop out
Goal post shifted now.

The lesson of the day is that u have seen the emptiness in 2 arguments u made.
Namely:
1. Jesus doesn't only heal his followers
2. They dont have to believe before miraclea came. because dead men cant believe.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:

That was never the point

Ure telling me that someone i hate came to repair the car??

If he really wanted to help why he no give me money lol

Why do a mechanics job?

Sorry, it was.
because u thought Jesus only healed his followers.
Besides, you never said money was your problem.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by dalaman: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

Cop out
Goal post shifted now.

The lesson of the day is that u have seen the emptiness in 2 arguments u made.
Namely:
1. Jesus doesn't only heal his followers
2. They dont have to believe before miraclea came. because dead men cant believe.

Is your christianity only by mouth and empty stories. Didn't Jesus promise you the ability to do greater things than him. How many dead people have you raised in the name of Jesus to demonstrate that the Jesus stories and promise are not lies? Stop telling us about stories, the character in the story promised you the ability to do greater things than him. Where are the dead people you've raised back to life? How many unbelievers on nairaland have you been able to turn to believers like Jesus did? Abi the Jesus promise na lie lie promise?
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
dalaman:

Is your christianity only by mouth and empty stories. Didn't Jesus romise you the ability to do greater things than him. How many dead people have you raised in the name of Jesus to demonstrate that the Jesus stories and promise are not lies? Stop telling us about stories, the character in the story promised you the ability to do greater things than him. Where are the dead people you've raised back to life? How many unbelievers on nairaland have you been able to turn to believers like Jesus did? Abi the Jesus promise na lie lie promise?

Dullardman,
Dont derail the thread.
Allow the Ops questions to be answered with purpose and direction.

There is a new thread today on a guy who was miraculously raised back to life after dying from a heart condition.
Here:
[url]Www.nairaland.com/3872822/nigerian-man-woke-up-after[/url]

Go there and argue.
Ciao undecided
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Chai, Religion is badt for adult gaan
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dalaman gat no chill walahi

1 Like

Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by dalaman: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

Dullardman,
Dont derail the thread.
Allow the Ops questions to be answered with purpose and direction.

There is a new thread today on a guy who was miraculously raised back to life after dying from a heart condition.
Here:
[url]Www.nairaland.com/3872822/nigerian-man-woke-up-after[/url]

Go there and argue.
Ciao undecided

Jesus promised you a lie lie promise. Prove your abilities since you believe in Jesus and his lie lie promise instead of posting link to baseless lie lie hear say stories. I have no time for that. Just go in and raise some dead people in your hospital mortuary and prove that Jesus promise to you is not a lie lie promise.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
adepeter26:
Dalaman gat no chill walahi

I dey feel am gan
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
dalaman:

Jesus promised you a lie lie promise. Prove your abilities since you bekiwvw in Jesus and his lie lie promise instead of posting link to baseless lie lie hear say stories. I have no time for that. Just go in and raise some dead people in your hospital mortuary and prove that Jesus promise to you is not a lie lie promise.
Keep quiet
If u dont want to go the thread i pointed u to.
Dont derail this thread further.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dalaman I dey feel you

Nice having you here

2 Likes

Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet

Oga prove that Jesus empowered you

Prophecy into our lives

If not

Byee!!

Lol..
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Oga prove that Jesus empowered you

Prophecy into our lives

If not

Byee!!

Lol..

I am at least Happy u have seen the 2 corrections to the empty points u listed.
Shalom.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by dalaman: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet

Shut up and be quiet. The OP is telling me that he's happy to have me on his thread and you are talking about some imaginary derailment. Oga show us that Jesus didn't make a lie lie promise by rushing to your mortuary and displaying your abilities. Just show us something tangible about your beliefs apart from endless stories and hear say nonsense.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by dalaman: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Dalaman I dey feel you

Nice having you here
wink
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
dalaman:

Shut up and be quiet. The OP is telling me that he's happy to have me on his thread and you are talking about some imaginary derailment. Oga show us that Jesus didn't make a lie lie promise by rushing to your mortuary and displaying your abilities. Just show us something tangible about your beliefs apart from endless stories and hear say nonsense.
The op is ignorant,
Dullardman, go to that thread or shut up.
Choose one.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by dalaman: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

Dullardman, go to that thread or shut up.
Choose one.

Prove that Jesus did not lie to you or shut up.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
dalaman:

Prove that Jesus did not lie to you or shut up.

Dullardman, it has already been proven.
Go to the thread or shut up
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by dalaman: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

Dullardman, it has already been proven.
Go to the thread or shut up

How many dead people have you brought back to life as a fulfillment of the lie lie promise Jesus made to you? Stop telling me to go to some hear say thread. Just prove your own abilities and shut me up.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
dalaman:

How many dead people have you brought back to life as a fulfillment of the lie lie promise Jesus made to you? Stop telling me to go to some hear say thread. Just prove your own abilities and shut me up.

Prove my abilities for u?
Somebody that asked me where "Jesus" is in koran?

I pass undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is A Man? By Mark Twain / Africans,watch This Video. Stop Worshipping White Man's Religions / Prophet Tb Joshua Releases 2020 Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.