Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,996 members, 7,956,708 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle (1717 Views)

I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / I Would Slap Any Religious Person Doing Washing Of Feet / Can Any Religious Person Explain Why Religion And Poverty/illiteracy Go Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by analice107: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

I thought u would have explained what actually happened.
Unfortunately, u cant explain the process behind what happened.

By the way, has anyone told u that miracles are only meant to happen to "religious people"?
Good question.

1 Like

Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by dalaman: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

Prove my abilities for u?
Somebody that asked me where "Jesus" is in koran?

I pass undecided

Just prove that the promise isn't a lie lie one instead of crying all over the place.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

I thought u would have explained what actually happened.
Unfortunately, u cant explain the process behind what happened.

By the way, has anyone told u that miracles are only meant to happen to "religious people"?

The mechanic said it was water that got into the wrong place . he said I must have passed a water logged place which was true.. He later got out the remaining water in the system

Happy?
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:

The mechanic said it was water that got into the wrong place . he said I must have passed a water logged place which was true.. He later got out the remaining water in the system

Happy?
The remaining water,
Yeah.
What removed the first part of the water?
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

The remaining water,
Yeah.
What removed the first part of the water?

It obviously drained when I was waiting
Simple logic
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:

It obviously drained when I was waiting
Simple logic
So according to your story
Water entered when u were on "fast lane"
Drained when u stopped
Started after some time,

Wow grin
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
felixomor:

So according to your story
Water entered when u were on "fast lane"
Drained when u stopped
Started after some time,

Wow grin

Yes . it doesn't make sense to u yeah?

But holy spirit having sex with Mary makes sense to you? Lol. Mugu
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by felixomor: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Yes . it doesn't make sense to u yeah?

But holy spirit having sex with Mary makes sense to you? Lol. Mugu

Mumudeen, i only exposed your story
And you yourself made the conclusion that it was senseless.
So No need to even talk further.
Hehehehe grin
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 12:00am On Jun 21, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen, i only exposed your story
And you yourself made the conclusion that it was senseless.
So No need to even talk further.
Hehehehe grin

all is well brother

GOOD MORNING grin grin grin
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by hysteriabox(m): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2017
emmayayodeji:

That was never the point

Ure telling me that someone i hate came to repair the car??

If he really wanted to help why he no give me money lol

Why do a mechanics job?

No offence o but.... nigga your petty
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 3:19am On Jun 21, 2017
hysteriabox:

No offence o but.... nigga your petty

None taken
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by LiberaDeus: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2017
@OP,

My own experience was this morning. I was driving to work and my car clock just stopped. This was around berger, i now foolishly moved to the side and parked and put off my engine. Oboy na there the car stop oh.

Tried and tried to no avail, just beside me was a sign saying "no parking, park and pay fine of 90,000" with a towing sign on it.

I felt so stranded, i called 2 mechanics and one rewire, they all couldnt come. I hit the battery head over and over, no avail. The battery wasnt coming up and i tried to hit the battery head like anyone would, nothing came up. I hit the kickstarter and nothing happened.

I knew lastma could come any moment and i would have to start explaining why my car spoilt in the wrong place. I just went and hit the battery head again and suddenly the car started. I just jejely closed bonnet and sped off.

If i was still religious, i would have claimed that the Lord sent an angel who magically started the car. It fit the stereotype of a standard miracle
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by luvmijeje(f): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Hehehhe? Nothing person no go read. Oga, you and Martinez19 have experienced miracle. You're just living in a state of denial.

On a serious note, miracle is beyond human reasoning. It's beyond human understanding. It's God showing forth His power that no man will be able to take the glory.
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by bennyann: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2017
LiberaDeus:
@OP,

My own experience was this morning. I was driving to work and my car clock just stopped. This was around berger, i now foolishly moved to the side and parked and put off my engine. Oboy na there the car stop oh.

Tried and tried to no avail, just beside me was a sign saying "no parking, park and pay fine of 90,000" with a towing sign on it.

I felt so stranded, i called 2 mechanics and one rewire, they all couldnt come. I hit the battery head over and over, no avail. The battery wasnt coming up and i tried to hit the battery head like anyone would, nothing came up. I hit the kickstarter and nothing happened.

I knew lastma could come any moment and i would have to start explaining why my car spoilt in the wrong place. I just went and hit the battery head again and suddenly the car started. I just jejely closed bonnet and sped off.

If i was still religious, i would have claimed that the Lord sent an angel who magically started the car. It fit the stereotype of a standard miracle

You people sha...

The fact you didn't ascribe it to God or a god doesn't mean it isn't a miracle.

What you did that made it start working, wasn't it the same thing you did over and over and over again?....

You couldn't even tell the problem, you still can't tell if it's what you tried that made it work.

As long as you tried the same thing repeatedly and it never worked till you tried it again when your hope has almost vanished before it worked, then It's a miracle my brother.

All of una no understand English again.

Next time I will make sure you pay the fine smiley
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by LiberaDeus: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
bennyann:

You people sha...

The fact you didn't ascribe it to God or a god doesn't mean it isn't a miracle.

What you did that made it start working, wasn't it the same thing you did over and over and over again?....

You couldn't even tell the problem, you still can't tell if it's what you tried that made it work.

As long as you tried the same thing repeatedly and it never worked till you tried it again when your hope has almost vanished before it worked, then It's a miracle my brother.

All of una no understand English again.

Next time I will make sure you pay the fine smiley

Benny Benny
Long Time no hear

So why did i experience the miracle? who did i pray to?

If i prayed to my wheelspanner? i would have received the same result

It appeared really miraculous but in reality it was logical. My electrician explained it to me this morning as i got to work. I was very lucky if not i would have paid a fine for wrong parking but no deity stepped down to do anything. Life just happened
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
LiberaDeus:
@OP,

Cc felixomor kingebukasblog
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by emmayayodeji(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
luvmijeje:
Hehehhe? Nothing person no go read. Oga, you and Martinez19 have experienced miracle. You're just living in a state of denial.

On a serious note, miracle is beyond human reasoning. It's beyond human understanding. It's God showing forth His power that no man will be able to take the glory.
Lol oya come and be going
Re: Isnt This What A Religious Person Would Call A Miracle by Martinez19(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
luvmijeje:

Nawa o. You Bleep up o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) / Satan's Use Of Godless Women. By Pst Paul Rika. / Are Jehovah's Witnesses A Cult Organisation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.