Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Matured Mind Connections - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Mind Connections (26180 Views)

Shugaplanet Connections / Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults. / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Mind Connections by Thegamingorca(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Creepy fellas

1 Like

Re: Matured Mind Connections by ibkayee(f): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Ha and he deactivated right after?
Nawa grin
Re: Matured Mind Connections by Thegamingorca(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol tho

1 Like

Re: Matured Mind Connections by sisisioge: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Nawa grin

Babes, you should have at least checked him out. I kinda liked the way he called you out. You never know who is behind a Monika, you never could tell who the one would turn out to be. My bestie is very married to a wonderful man she met here. Anyways, it's all good.
Re: Matured Mind Connections by ibkayee(f): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
sisisioge:

Babes, you should have at least checked him out. I kinda liked the way he called you out. You never know who is behind a Monika, you never could tell who the one would turn out to be. My bestie is very married to a wonderful man she met here. Anyways, it's all good.
I’m not currently looking for anything at the moment sha but I understand what you mean, I’ve actually met a wonderful guy from here before as well so I know there are some great people.

I could’ve been friendlier to be honest but I’ve come across so many unpleasant ones that it’s forced me to adopt a bit of a defensive attitude, thus I can be a bit curt sometimes, but I mean no harm lol cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Matured Mind Connections by sisisioge: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
ibkayee:

I’m not currently looking for anything at the moment sha but I understand what you mean, I’ve actually met a wonderful guy from here before as well so I know there are some great people.

I could’ve been friendlier to be honest but I’ve come across so many unpleasant ones that it’s forced me to adopt a bit of defensive attitude, thus I can be a bit curt sometimes, but I mean no harm lol cheesy

I get it...if only we don't have more bad than good on here. It's all good wink

2 Likes

Re: Matured Mind Connections by tpapi: 5:32am On Oct 01, 2017
ibkayee:

I could’ve been friendlier to be honest but I’ve come across so many unpleasant ones that it’s forced me to adopt a bit of defensive attitude, thus I can be a bit curt sometimes, but I mean no harm lol cheesy
my dear b careful, there r so many kinappers n terrorist on dis forum
Re: Matured Mind Connections by ibkayee(f): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2017
tpapi:
my dear b careful, there r so many kinappers n terrorist on dis forum
Haha not sure if you're serious or not cheesy
Re: Matured Mind Connections by niggaraw(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Good morning, any baby for a drink that stay in ado ekiti
Re: Matured Mind Connections by gozzlin: 4:14am On Oct 02, 2017
ibkayee:

I could’ve been friendlier to be honest but I’ve come across so many unpleasant ones that it’s forced me to adopt a bit of a defensive attitude, thus I can be a bit curt sometimes, but I mean no harm lol cheesy

undecided

You just missed the chance of a lifetime. Do you know the person behind that moniker? That was the very handsome and romantic son of a well known Nigerian billionaire. Yes, I kid you not.

This is how Nigerian ladies throw away the chance to meet up with the man of their dreams just cos of pride.

1 Like

Re: Matured Mind Connections by ibkayee(f): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2017
gozzlin:

undecided

You just missed the chance of a lifetime. Do you know the person behind that moniker? That was the very handsome and romantic son of a well known Nigerian billionaire. Yes, I kid you not.

This is how Nigerian ladies throw away the chance to meet up with the man of their dreams just cos of pride.
Lool boy if you don't bounce up out my mentions

4 Likes

Re: Matured Mind Connections by sod09(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2017
ibkayee:

lmao

3 Likes

Re: Matured Mind Connections by DaveHert(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
ibkayee:

No thanks wink

Ouch!!! Now that is rejection at it's finest.

LMFAO, totally cracked me up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Matured Mind Connections by DaveHert(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2017

I had a moniker once, but it's been deactivated. I've been a guest since. And in case you might be wondering we never interacted.

I still have this lingering feeling that you'll send me a mail. It's not everyday you meet a guy who isn't interested in you for the reasons every other guy is. And it's not everyday you get to me a guy who speaks to your inner demons, because they understand his voice.

You are an intelligent lady ibkaye, I trust you'll make the right decision.
wink

and you thought this was a convincing pick up line? just curious here.... has it ever worked?
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hey! this ain't a chatting joint.
Re: Matured Mind Connections by Thegamingorca(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
ibkayee:

cool creeps sef

What did he expect.

Altho if u had accepted. Worst scenario that I can imagine is him stuffing u up with office pins and sexually abusing u.

1 Like

Re: Matured Mind Connections by ibkayee(f): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thegamingorca:

cool creeps sef

What did he expect.

Altho if u had accepted. Worst scenario that I can imagine is him stuffing u up with office pins and sexually abusing u.
cheesy
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Matured Mind Connections by eyinola: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2017
join singles and ready for marriage group whr we share ideas, word of God, hook up and meet new friends.. To join watsap 08121680787
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
* Jennifer needs girlfriends +218 926-114-228

* Faith need friends 081-618-406-46

* Ella needs a serious minded man for a very serious relationship 081-89-342-568

* A pretty Igbo girl based in Lagos needs friends 081-37-229-866.

* A lesbian needs a sister esanam7@gmail.com
Re: Matured Mind Connections by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
u a crook
johnime:
With the powers conferred on me by Seun Osewa, I hereby take over this page.
Please, the mail address is still valid send in your request and we will attend to it. Do ensure you put a day time phone contact.
Thank you.
Re: Matured Mind Connections by hurricanekatrina(f): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
D877ED57
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2017
pls make a request via mail
hurricanekatrina:
D877ED57
Re: Matured Mind Connections by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2017
* Happy, female, Christian based in Lagos, need a sincere and matured man for a serious relationship 07065639870. - LOIS BENJAMIN (per Truecaller. Scam Alert

* A Christian plumpy tall igbo lady currently serving at Ogun state...any intrested serious man should call 07084489783

* Latifat, i'm 24 and a graduate from Abuja, needs a Muslim friend between the age of 28 to 35. Must be a graduate, working and reside in Abuja. Call 08105665113

* Dolapo christian from Ogun state. Call 07067895167

* An Igbo lady currently rounding off her Msc in marketing needs a financial stable man between 34-40 years should call her 07038087003
- TONY SECURITY (per Truecaller) Scam Alert

* Abisola, Female, working class Christian, Based In Abeokuta, 25yrs, Fair In Complexion, Single, and Searching for A God Fearing Man Of Any Tribe Interested Should Call 08165346924.

* A Lady needs nice working man, honest and serious minded, who is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, must be 24-30, kindly contact 09038531562.

* A nice, honest, smart, with huge sense of humor and intelligent guy between 28-30, resident in Lagos or Sango Ota axis. ( can't deal with long distance pls) who is ready for a serious relationship that'll most likely lead to marriage. A Christian Yoruba guy most preferably.

I'm 5.7m tall, so I'd prefer someone above that.

This is my BBM pin. D8B04594.

* A beautiful girl needs a Matured God fearing, caring with AA genotype guy from 34 upward residing in lagos or ibadan should contact bbm 2BB627BD for a serious relationship

*A 23yrs female, living and working in Lagos.
Agnostic, critical thinker looking for an intelligent and non judgmental pen pal, someone she can freely talk to about anything who can also confide in me.
Preferably someone passionate about social justice.
Please note that she is not looking to start a relationship.
Add her on BBM if interested: 2bc61805
Re: Matured Mind Connections by Helen56: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2017
hmmmmmm just watching
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 2:17am On Oct 30, 2017
Are you interested in serious and real dating that could lead to marriage proposal?
This matchmaking is for singles who wants something unique like meeting people in real life situation and getting connected, you don't have to be lonely when you have opportunities to WIN THE ONE FOR YOU.

Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." — Robert Frost.

Matured Mind (M-square or MM as we are fondly called) can help you achieve your heart desire. We have testimonies of successful matches and huge database of clients seeking for marriage. Take this opportunity now and find your match. Find the right one for you through our service. Contact us via mail singlessubway@gmail.com the subject of the mail should be matching making.

Follow us on Twitter @singlessubway
Like or join our facebook page Singlessubway
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 2:29am On Oct 30, 2017
* A pretty nice lady based in Kaduna needs male friends 090-26-257-807.

* Helen, 23yrs,based in Porthcourt needs friends looking for a Christian. 0809-747-528-3.

* Jennifer needs whatsapp friends for chat +218-92-611-422-8.
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Email.. Breakormakeus@gmail.com
Whatssap ..07019511795 We tell true life stories,love,sex,marriage etc.interactive mature minds 18+
http://www.talkwithbreakormakeup.com/
Re: Matured Mind Connections by tobalu(m): 1:19am On Oct 31, 2017
Tobi. Male. Location: Lagos. 08068296092 (WatsApp)
Re: Matured Mind Connections by GoldNiagara(m): 5:37am On Oct 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Easy to paint others unpleasant, Are you pleasant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Male txt mates needed / Anambrarian Let's Meet! / Meeting Port Harcourt Base Boys And Girls.ur whatsapps no

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.