Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,376 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Matured Mind Connections - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Mind Connections (26248 Views)

Shugaplanet Connections / Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults. / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Mind Connections by ibkayee(f): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Easy to paint others unpleasant, Are you pleasant?
Depends on the energy I'm given first
Re: Matured Mind Connections by GoldNiagara(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2017
ibkayee:
Depends on the energy I'm given first

You are pleasant to be hold can't dispute that.
Re: Matured Mind Connections by ibkayee(f): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You are pleasant to be hold can't dispute that.
Lol thank you

1 Like

Re: Matured Mind Connections by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol thank you

Ibikaye
Re: Matured Mind Connections by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2017
I came to Abuja some years ago with little or no friends.
As a young graduate, hustling to make it was my middle name.
One faithful night, as I was listening to a radio programme( midnight cruise ) with solid C in Hot f.m. Abuja, I called in to play me a music ( show me the meaning of been lonely by back street boys ) for I was really lonely at that time. For sure, they took my call and ask me why the music, I told them that I was lonely. They asked me of my number on the air to hook me up with a friend. Many girls got my number and they kept on calling me to be my friend.
One of them caught my attention, her name is Chidinma. Her voice attracted me to her, she is also highly intelligent.
so, I decided to meet her. I met her after couple of weeks and she is exactly as her voice sounds; fair with dark hair. She is quite a beauty with a jovial and friendly face, about 20 years. she is from my neighbouring village. I just like her, she is so simple without pride not minding coming from a wealthy family.
One day, she told me that when I truly knew who she is, that I will leave her to die of loneliness. I promised her that I am not going to leave her for anything in the world, neither will I let her down because of anything she will tell me.
After sometime, she told me that she is HIV positive and she will die soon based on doctors report. The day she told me this, she prepared for the worst thinking that I might excommunicate her, I didn't. I cried, I said, ``why will the only close friend I have to die so soon``
Few weeks from the day she told me about her health status, She died. I couldn't believe it. It happened when I least expected, her death took me unprepared because she travelled to Lagos, promise to come back to gist me with stories as usual, little did I know I will never see her again.
I missed her jokes, laughs and smiles. One of her many advice made me who I am today, I didn't even have chance to thank her for being a friend that will never depart from my heart. Within a short time, I knew and met her, she changed the way I reason about ladies, she made me believe you can be a friend with your opposite sex without taking advantage of the person.
If not for anything, I have learnt, and I am still learning that using the opportunity you have to express your feelings or how graceful you are with a friend is the best, because tomorrow might be too late.
-Abubakar

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matured Mind Connections by yemoxyl(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2017
* Olawumi, Working class, 27, Tall and dark Responsible needs of female friends around Lagos.08135134212 or BBM 563C24A4.

* A beautiful girl is interested guy should whatsapp her 08137229866 based in Lagos.

* 5C3C82ED, 37 and above male ONLY.

* A young lady needs male and female friends. whatsapp 08109551175.

pls help me remove my nom
Re: Matured Mind Connections by ibkayee(f): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2017
daylyt:

Ibikaye
How far
Re: Matured Mind Connections by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2017
ibkayee:

How far

I dey and you?
Re: Matured Mind Connections by ibkayee(f): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
daylyt:

I dey and you?
Same thanks
Re: Matured Mind Connections by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Matured Mind Connections by Adelove12: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
hggg
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2017
wait a minute, are you look for a charity program or an alleviation scheme?
Adelove12:
A single mother of one,m 28yrs,5.7ft tall needs a Yoruba man that is intelligent man who is tall,at least 5.8ft,honest,caring and working and also based in Lagos between the ages of 30-38yrs for a relationship that will lead to marriage,send an SMS to 08112785520 then I add u up wiv my WhatsApp number..
NB
Pls married men ain't welcome
Thanks
Re: Matured Mind Connections by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
uhmm
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Lesbian Group 070-68-41-3959
Re: Matured Mind Connections by givenny(f): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2017
Akwaudene87:
Any serious girl in Enugu .. looking for a young intelligent serious man .. please indicate
yes, I base in Enugu
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
This si actually nice
givenny:
yes, I base in Enugu
Re: Matured Mind Connections by givenny(f): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
johnime:
This si actually nice
Thanks
Re: Matured Mind Connections by amaniyat(f): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2017
any friend here to chat up with

2 Likes

Re: Matured Mind Connections by oluwaphyno(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Not certain if most of the request are real though, but will like to meet up with a serious minded, God fearing nd good looking working class lady for a serious relationship.
Am Chris by name, from the eastern part of Nigeria residing in Lagos. any serious lady is free to call or send a text on 07030904678.

Thank you.
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
cool
amaniyat:
any divorced man in Lagos. I'm a single mother of a daughter, I need a serious relationship that can lead to Marriage. dm only.
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
oluwaphyno:
Not certain if most of the request are real though, but will like to meet up with a serious minded, God fearing nd good looking working class lady for a serious relationship.
Am Chris by name, from the eastern part of Nigeria residing in Lagos. any serious lady is free to call or send a text on 07030904678.

Thank you.
Re: Matured Mind Connections by gfm01: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2017
amaniyat:
any divorced man in Lagos. I'm a single mother of a daughter, I need a serious relationship that can lead to Marriage. dm only.
pm on 09057933461 let's chat
Re: Matured Mind Connections by johnime: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
gfm01:
pm on 09057933461 let's chat
Re: Matured Mind Connections by christo6134: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2017
Oga please am a young guy of 21 I need a sugar mummy in port harcourt and bayelsa please..I reside in port harcourt but schooling at bayelsa..please I will be grateful if you can hook me with one..this is my phone number 09036381246
Re: Matured Mind Connections by beautyandbeast: 6:33am On Nov 25, 2017
don't leave your phone like that as an idiot. people will use it for a different purpose. and you future wife or husband will find it online one day. nothing disappears on the internet

join https://metme.africa/ and find your love, romance anything in Nigeria securely.

You can download the mobile app MetMe Social for android here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metme.Timeline
You can download the popular app MetMe Messenger for android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metme.messenger

enjoy and don't be stingy, share

Re: Matured Mind Connections by ladoshady: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2017
S
Re: Matured Mind Connections by marksleek25: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
any lady around college road ogba or ogba generally lets meet up,hook up and any other up. Lol. Pm me.
Re: Matured Mind Connections by holutee(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Matured Mind Connections by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
.. don't be shyyyyyyyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Male txt mates needed / Meeting Port Harcourt Base Boys And Girls.ur whatsapps no / Anambrarian Let's Meet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.