Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) (21696 Views)

Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) / Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by oluwatoba400: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Zimbabwean police have arrested a man who doused petrol on his girlfriend and set her ablaze for allegedly cheating on him with other men and going out to a beer parlour against his wishes.

The incident occurred on Monday night when the suspect, Shepherd Muringani, who's said to have been suspecting his girlfriend for a while got into a bitter argument with the victim at their home in Mkoba, Gweru.

During the heated argument, Shepherd brought petrol and allegedly poured it on his girlfriend before setting her on fire.The victim, Priscilla Munyanyi was subsequently rescued and rushed to the Gweru Provincial Hospital, where Doctors are battling to save her life.

According to the source, Muringani is married to awoman from the same neighborhood with his girlfriend, whom he has been living with for almost three years.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/21/photos-married-man-sets-cheating-girlfriend-on-fire-in-zimbabwe/

1 Share

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Nothing new, shit happens everyday
Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Pot calling kettle black

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Atlantia(f): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Useless fellow... angry
Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by newyorks(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Kenya i wil take, Zimbabwe i agre but if u had told me it apn at burkinafaso i wil doubt u.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by HelenBee(f): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Lol...lemme laugh please. This is Karma. The wife's prayer has been answered.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by brandydaniells(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2017
u see him bring fuel u still stand, im pour for ya body u still stand ,him go find matches come u still stand ahn ahn na so ur love blind reach .......werey grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Busybodyii: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
shocked

The guy is wicked

Why did he set her ablaze? How will that stop her from cheating?

What he should have done was to keep quiet and ignore her,
When she is sleeping he will use a soldering iron and solder her Toto or better still; use needle and thread and sew that place shut.

That way she will have nothing to cheat with.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by emerituzprof(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Girls and Cheat

1 Like

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
This one weak me

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by saasala(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Jesus shocked

I have one acre of land in Osun state lying fallow. Please, you people should gather yourselves together and come and faint there

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
that man need to be hanged through his balls..

1 Like

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by EnEnPeecee: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2017
shocked

See the man face like shiit wey rain beat tongue
Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2017
I never trust a man that takes food and pussy too serious

1 Like

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by oshe11: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2017
chaiiii.....

See as the guy blike roasted goat....

She has bn punished for digging a married dick....

All dese slay queens una turn dey come
Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2017
People are horribly wicked
Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Samusu(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Somebody should help me set the cheating basterd of a husband on fire too angry

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I never trust a man that takes food and pussy too serious
they're very senseless undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
HelenBee:
Lol...lemme laugh please. This is Karma. The wufe's prayer has been answered.
na me go marry you last last with ur pix wey u upload shocked

1 Like

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Klington: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
his wife should in turn FRY HIM ALIVE

1 Like

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2017
HelenBee:
Lol...lemme laugh please. This is Karma. The wufe's prayer has been answered.
What?
Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Zimbabwe... is like civilization never reach there.... how can you cheat as a married man and you set fire on ur girlfriend.... are you under a spell

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ameezy(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Married man sets cheating gf on fire[/color][color shocked=#990000]

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Honestly that man is shameless. And the girl is stupid. What will these girls gain from married men that'll move over to the next available stupid too.
Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2017
He should be made to work alone in the blast furnace for a month, then sentenced to a grim death afterwards. The earth must be purged of every weed that grows on its fertile soil that reflects the beauty of the cosmos.

I'm waiting for bastards with similar tendencies to come on the thread to defend, or justify his actions so that I can make horrible pronouncements into their worthless lives.

This is the height of barbarism, bestiality, cruelty and wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by slawomir: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by djdoxxx(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2017
horrific
Re: Married Man Sets Cheating Girlfriend On Fire In Zimbabwe (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The guy is wicked

Why did he set her ablaze? How will that stop her from cheating?

What he should have done was to keep quiet and ignore her,
When she is sleeping he will use a soldering iron and solder her Toto or better still; use needle and thread and sew that place shut.

That way she will have nothing to cheat with.
she go use nyash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recruiter Of Terrorists For ISIS Arrested In Nigeria / Woman Arrested By Police For Molesting 10-Year-Old Girl In Asaba. Photos / Buhari Orders Chima Igwe's Trial For Using Phantom Certificate For 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.