Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Game Defends “all Eyez On Me” Amid Harsh Criticism - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Game Defends “all Eyez On Me” Amid Harsh Criticism (406 Views)

BBNaija; BamBam Is For The Game, My Girlfriend Is Reality - Teddy A / Would TSTV Change The Game In The Nigerian Pay TV World? Its ICT Convergence / BBN: Cake Brand Defends Kemen's Sexual Assault Of Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Defends “all Eyez On Me” Amid Harsh Criticism by drodman: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2017
The Game Defends "All Eyez On Me" Amid Harsh Criticism
Instagram/The Game
Opinions about the newly-released All Eyez On Me biopic has been about as varied as Young Thug’s vocal range, swinging from malicious to celebratory.
Some of Hip Hop’s most influential names have been chiming in with their thoughts on the Benny Boom-directed flick following its Friday (June 16) release, including Los Angeles rap vet The Game. In an Instagram post uploaded over the weekend, the rapper casually offered a “Bleep YOU” to anyone condemning All Eyez On Me.

“#AllEyezOnMe SUPPORT it. Go see it. Tell a friend. I love the movie & ANYBODY with a negative review of this film or anything bad to say about PAC….. I’m gone say it since he can’t….. Bleep YOU #ThugLife #RIP2Pac #RIPAfeni #CaliforniaLove,” The Game wrote.

Interestingly enough, The Game’s show of love for All Eyez On Me greatly contrasts remarks made by his former foe 50 Cent. 50 compared the film to a Lifetime movie and stated ‘Pac “deserved better.”

“I’m a big 2 PAC fan, I just don’t think his story was done well he deserved better. Check it out, the shit felt like I was watching a life time TV movie in a theater. I wanted to change the channel. The new edition story was better then that shit. SMH,” 50 Cent wrote in an Instagram caption.

Read full story and more at
http://whazupnaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Watch Mega King - Kontoko ( Official Video) Directed By Ibile Filmz / Morgan Freeman Et Al Made Acting Seamless In “going In Style “ / Person Concerned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.