Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Omg!! My First Visit To Abuja And The Weather Is Over-hot...just Can't Cope!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Omg!! My First Visit To Abuja And The Weather Is Over-hot...just Can't Cope!!! (1101 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! My First Visit To Abuja And The Weather Is Over-hot...just Can't Cope!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
Honestly,I wonder how people in this geographical area cope with this sort of Hot weather within Abuja and minna everyday..apparently,this my debut in here and presently I'm still gnashing my teeth as in,'' had I know I wouldn't have dare come here"..can someone tell me is this how People cope here?,mehn!! The sun's heat is excrutiating,even switchinq on fan and yet its still blowing Hot..sweating profusely as I type this...one thing on my mind is I'm taking the nearest flight back to South-south......aaaaaaarqh!! Kaiiiiiiii person fit black dyeee here if care is not taken oooooooo*
Re: Omg!! My First Visit To Abuja And The Weather Is Over-hot...just Can't Cope!!! by DisGuy: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
I was in abuja for two weeks last year October, I only go out after 4pm,
I'm not a big fan of sunglasses but I was forced to wear it all through!
on some occassions i was walking about under an umbrella
Re: Omg!! My First Visit To Abuja And The Weather Is Over-hot...just Can't Cope!!! by optimusprime2(m): 3:39am On Mar 07, 2013
Dis Guy: I was in abuja for two weeks last year October, I only go out after 4pm,
I'm not a big fan of sunglasses but I was forced to wear it all through!
on some occassions i was walking about under an umbrella

if last years October made you do that, Hahahey... I wonder what you'd do if you came to Abuja now... Hens are virtually laying hard Boiled eggs with this kinda heat.
Recently I jumped into a pool to cool off, mheeeeeen the water was so freak'n Warm.
If the rains dont come sooner, hmmm Abujan's will be Screwd
Re: Omg!! My First Visit To Abuja And The Weather Is Over-hot...just Can't Cope!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
optimus-prime1:

if last years October made you do that, Hahahey... I wonder what you'd do if you came to Abuja now... Hens are virtually laying hard Boiled eggs with this kinda heat.
Recently I jumped into a pool to cool off, mheeeeeen the water was so freak'n Warm.
I heard in lokoja the heat there is severe till the point that it can peel off one's skin
Re: Omg!! My First Visit To Abuja And The Weather Is Over-hot...just Can't Cope!!! by DisGuy: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
optimus-prime1:

one of the reason im avoiding abuja for NYSC,
lived in Kano for about 4years; I know how direct and unforgiving the sun could get
I try to visit nigeria just after the raining season but that Abuja experience damn!!!
Lagos too fumes, humidity but still bearable with the ocassional cool breeze
Re: Omg!! My First Visit To Abuja And The Weather Is Over-hot...just Can't Cope!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
Dis Guy:

one of the reason im avoiding abuja for NYSC,
lived in Kano for about 4years; I know how direct and unforgiving the sun could get
I try to visit nigeria just after the raining season but that Abuja experience damn!!!
Lagos too fumes, humidity but still bearable with the ocassional cool breeze
Wow

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Overcome The Fear Of Flying? / Ebola Screening At The Airports. / 6 Types Of People U See On A BRT Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.