Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Wedding Night - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Wedding Night (92512 Views)

***wedding Night*** / (episode Final) My Wedding Night / My Wedding Night (episode 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Night by queenitee(f): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Haven't I forgotten the story line? Mehn, where have you been?
Re: The Wedding Night by nimat158(f): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
cool
Re: The Wedding Night by queentener(f): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
You are welcome back when should we be expecting the next update?
degelinglacis:
Adetunga drove to the night club his friend was celebrating the weekend. Since that day he wrongly accused Dayo of dating Adetomilola, and he had said his apologies over the phone which had drained the tension, he hadn't had a chance to hang out with him. He blamed it on his busy days with Stella. The young lady had impressed him with her dreams of being a great tourist and Chef. Together with his new restaurant crew, they planned new menus to attract the Chinese that were busy flooding his environs. He knew it was only a matter of time before the Chinese established one, it was best he had his own and with his companies reputation he was sure to make a huge profit. People believe in his products. Stella put use her new knowledge of Chinese recipes, she was excited she finally found a purpose-----something she enjoyed beyond secretarial job.
Adetunga saw how happy and resourceful she was at the restaurant, he informed his HR department to be on the lookout for a new secretary only to be told his brother employed a Miss Peter six months ago. When he enquiried further, he was told Miss Banjo was performing poorly and his brother couldn't cope with her ineptitude.
He didn't know what to make out of it. Since their new found friendship, Stella had confessed on the real reason her father sent her to the company. She had pleaded with him she needed a good job in order to be free of her father's schemes. Adetunga had been thinking of a permanence----having her in his restaurant for as long as she wanted to stay wasn't a big deal but with the new knowledge that Stella took credit for someone else work was something he could never be comfortable with. He decided he would end it at the sixth month. He would recommend her to some good hotel owners where she can start her life and he would be free from the Banjos.
The rest of the drive passed in thought of the new secretary he never met. Miss Peter Amenze. The name reminded him of his late mother's state, Benin. The last time he visited there was at a tender age of 11. He no longer has a relative, his uncles died shortly after his parents.
God! He missed them. They were the only couples that looked like they belonged together. Only few couples these days looked that way; he could easily see beneath their facades. Dayo and his late wife looked like the dream couple but death ripped them apart just like it did to his parents.
He stepped into a vast area with plush blue and gold carpet, chandeliers and scores of massive tables for poker games, roulette, chess and whatever game one desires. Flat TV screens on one wall of the club showed soccer to other sports like skiing tournaments in Alps. Couches was arranged around the wall for people who wanted to watch the football games and put a bet on them. Adetunga took in every minute details of the club. It was his habit to always made sure he was aware of everything around him. And when his eyes landed on his friend dancing and grinning wildly on the dance floor, he was beyond shock.

The lady Dayo was dancing with was on low cut and has a nice curvy body. Adetunga could tell she was beautiful just seeing her side view. Adetunga was engrossed with the image before him and didn't realize a bursty lady had leaned over the couch wearing a tank top and a red bum short that sparkled in rhinestones and she was obviously aware of the attention she drew from the males.
"Hi handsome. I would be more than happy to go on the low with you on the dance floor"
It was that moment he realized it's been a while he chatted with a lady who desires him, well except Stella of course.
His body guards made sure none of the ladies got closer enough
Why had he left them behind?
"We could really danced like them" she pouted and nodded to the direction where Dayo was dancing with the beautiful lady.
Something about her accent sent an alarm ringing in his head. He hated the Ghanian accent. He just hated it. It grate on his nerves whenever he listened to it.
"No sweet, we can't dance like them" he said excusing himself from her.
He headed to the dance floor moving his body to the music until he caught his friend's eye
Re: The Wedding Night by Debbiemart(f): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please update. cry wink

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Night by degelinglacis: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bisi left Amenze at the barstool and slid into the large groug of people dancing, she felt it was like home, second to her secret habit----ciggarette smoking. She loved the loud music and being surrounded by strangers. It didn't matter that her marriage has finally crashed few days ago and her ex hubby sold most of the things he could laid his hands on. She was finally free especially since she was saved from media drama that came with celebrities crashed marriages. Everything had went down quietly. There was no point airing their dirty linen to the world (which was the only way she thought she could ruin him) since it would rubb off on her as well. Most men and women are hypocrites who'd found one way or the other to blame her. Besides, it was her problem. Nasty comments from social media would only add to her emotional ruins.
She relished the feel of people dancing around her. She brought out her phone and texted Amenze who was holding what looked like her second shot.
"Are you okay?"
"Mostly"
Bisi leaned back and looked her over. Amenze was not okay, the whole improptu marriage was weighing her down, her eyes were paled and wide and to be honest Bisi wondered if a miracle can indeed happen in less than six weeks.
*If you want to leave just tell me" Bisi texted again
"I'm ok. Dance. You need it more than I do"
It was the truth. A bitter truth that stuck in her throat. She needed this and was doing more for herself than for Amenze. But then she won't feel guilty over it. In fact, she refused to feel anything. She slipped deeper through the crowd, pausing to dance with different men before moving away, before they realized. She moved to a corner that obscured her from the public and lit her ciggarette.
Her head spun with each exhale----a pleasant feeling she had become addicted to many months ago.
"You are barren" she could still hear him and it hurt badly. She remembered she smiled at him as he boasted about one of his girlfriends who had had five abortions for him.

"I was used because I am worthless. Now he has abandoned me"

She hushed the voice that haunted her since the beginning of the end of her marriage. She took a long drag from the ciggarette closing her eyes----trying to escape. With each exhale, her thoughts drifted away. By the time she finished her cigarettes, her mind had become blank. She crushed the remaining bit under her stiletto heels and chewed on bars of chocolate to rid the ciggarette smell. After 30 minutes, she sprayed perfume on her body. She hated people to know she smokes. She felt she did not need their judgement or pity. It was an habit she indulged in months back, she believed she would snap out of it soon.

She danced into the crowd and was enjoying herself when she caught the sight of a man whose voice sounds sonorous to her ears. And he was handsome. She admired his simple dress of plain blue T-shirt and faded jeans. He exuded power with his searching eyes as if lookong for what was out of place and needed to be fixed. Finally, his eyes landed on her making her feel mushy.
She extricated herself from her dancing partner with a polite "excuse me" and walked up to the new guy.
"Hello" she smiled shyly
He didn't reply for few seconds, his eyes roaming over her face. He must have found whatever he was looking for because he moved closer to her, his fingers stroking her collar bone.
"You look good" he said
"Looks are pure deception"
"Right"

His hand settled at the small of her back stroking the thin fabric of her dress. Slowly, she forgot the crowd on the dance floor or any world outside his embrace. He used his hold to tilt her head back so he met her eyes that were stormy with desire. He kissed her lightly until she deepened it, he tightened his hold on her back before he spoke against her lips "Let's go to somewhere private"

A quick glance at the club showed Amenze was still seated at the same spot nursing who knows what number of her alcoholic. She wouldn't be gone too long. Few minutes and she would be done with the stranger. She grabbed his arm and led the way to a hidden corner she had her ciggarette almost an hour ago.
"Here will do" she said.
But that stupid voice chose that moment to castigate her.

Bisi, isn't it bad enough that you smoke ? Now you want to include wantonness.

But as usual she shut the voice up.
Before she could wonder if she'd just made a mistake, he was on her, dragging her against his body and kissing her. He placed himself between her legs, the position hiked up her dress as he moved closer until it pooled around her hips. He ran his hand up her bare thighs making a deep sound of appreciation.
"What's your name?" He asked
"Bisi" and before she could ask his name, his mouth was on hers again kissing her like she was his next breath. She wrapped her legs around his waist, moaning. His hands continued the upward movement, cupping her buttocks lifting her so he could thrust against her. He used his free hand to slide her dress off her shoulder and then his mouth was on her left breast sucking her nipple.
She went on his jeans and drew down the zipper. A condom appeared in the midst of their sexual scene and she was almost losing her bravado when the stranger spoke her mind "Last chance to change your mind"
"No" she said.

She was a free woman. She had no one to consider but herself before indulging in sex. And here she was doing it safely unlike her stupid ex.
He lifted her spreading her legs before sliding in and out of her in a way that hit that sensitive spot. She went wild as pleasure build with each stroke and she exploded with a shriek he muffled with his hand. He kept sliding in and out of her until all she could do was cling to him and take it. He came with a loud groan.

After few seconds that feels like hours, she entangled herself from him breathing heavily. She went in search for her missing clothings

"Bisi" he called and it was there and then she didn't even know his name. Well, it was one night stand. It was only for this night.

"Is this yours?" He asked holding three stick of cigarettes that must have fallen from her earlier on

"No" she lied

"What's your name?" She asked

"Dayo. Adedayo" he answered staring at her.

She wondered why he was staying back when he was fully dressed. She didn't want his company and she tried to say her good bye, he was on her again kissing her neck with his hand moulding her breast. She felt her traitorous body respond and before she knew it she was moaning and playing with his nipple. Part of her wanted to keep silent and go another round, but panic reigned supreme. This hadn't been the escape she wanted. No, this man made her feel like she was his and she didn't want that.
A second time with him would made her feel bound. Slowly, she pushed against his chest wall "please stop"
"Dance with me" he said

She obliged him dancing like a woman with no past or future, the music driving every single worry out of her mind. Her partner was really into her. He asked questions about her which she provided false answers to. She even gave him a wrong phone number by changing the last digit to 3 instead of 1.
After tonight, she hoped their paths would not cross again.
Not that he wasn't the best she had met in recent years but because she didn't feel worthy of anyone. Afterall,she was infertile, worthless and used.

And you smoke.

Well, yeah. That too.

Her moment of escape came when an equally handsome man joined them on the dance floor. Dayo embraced him and quickly introduced her in all excitement
"Meet my blonde, her name is Bisi"
She had greeted the other man in all politeness and had told Dayo she needed to use the restroom. He kissed her cheek and told her he would wait for her at the exclusive.
With tears streaming down her face, she ran when she reached the club exit.
He wants more. More
She brought out her phone and texted Amenze to join her at the back of the hotel whenever she was ready to leave.
She knew it would be incredibly selfish to just head home without Amenze even though she wanted to escape from the whole happening. God! The look in his eyes.
She brought her ciggarette and lighter. She needed an escape

4 Likes

Re: The Wedding Night by Rhayne(f): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wow... an update, too bad I have forgotten the story line, need to refresh my memory. Well done degelinglacis

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Night by queenitee(f): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
Rhayne:
Wow... an update, too bad I have forgotten the story line, need to refresh my memory. Well done degelinglacis
Me too, me too

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Night by degelinglacis: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2019
I'm sorry for "abandoning" this story. I was busy with �

Apologies to y'all

For new readers, the story start at page4.

Pls am counting on your support.

4 Likes

Re: The Wedding Night by queentener(f): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
Welcome back, hope you are back fully?? When should we be expecting the next update??
Re: The Wedding Night by Thastie(f): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2019
@degelinglacis welcome back.

I noticed you changed Bisi's character. She struck me as a strong woman but this smoking is what I can't relate with.

And pairing her with Dayo? I didn't see that coming.
Re: The Wedding Night by estygoldy(f): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2019
Nyc storyline please update thanks
Re: The Wedding Night by queentener(f): 3:38pm On May 10, 2019
Good afternoon please is the complete book available? Instead of the wait just drop the link if it's on okada book.
degelinglacis:

Apologies to y'all

Re: The Wedding Night by Oremeyii(f): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
degelinglacis:

Apologies to y'all

I sent u an e-mail after seeing dat d story wasn't completed.
I should have answered ur mail, buh d network is bad and I'm using freebasics rn.

I just wanted to say it wasn't fair dat u left d story at a cliffhanger.
One thing I hate is reading a half completed story on nairaland, i waiting for Tunga and Amenze to meet, thinking d story was completed, but then I started reading of other characters and I knew dat d story wouldn't be completed, buh I was in too deep already.

If it's on okadabooks, pls can u be a darling and drop a link, If not, pls tell me ur plans abt d book
I really wanted to see what happened and read the full book
Re: The Wedding Night by degelinglacis: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oremeyii:

I sent u an e-mail after seeing dat d story wasn't completed.
I should have answered ur mail, buh d network is bad and I'm using freebasics rn.

I just wanted to say it wasn't fair dat u left d story at a cliffhanger.
One thing I hate is reading a half completed story on nairaland, i waiting for Tunga and Amenze to meet, thinking d story was completed, but then I started reading of other characters and I knew dat d story wouldn't be completed, buh I was in too deep already.

If it's on okadabooks, pls can u be a darling and drop a link, If not, pls tell me ur plans abt d book
I really wanted to see what happened and read the full book

I'm sorry the story is not completed. I will complete the story as soon as I am less busy (From late November).
Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Night by Oremeyii(f): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2019
degelinglacis:

I'm sorry the story is not completed. I will complete the story as soon as I am less busy (From late November).
Thank you ma.
Apology accepted.
Late November! That's nice to hear, I'm already following d story B-)kisskisskiss:-D.
P.s, I'm not a "ma" o, I'm pretty sure ur older than me
Re: The Wedding Night by Oremeyii(f): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
We're in February already and u said late November *sighs*

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. / Entangled / Generation To Generations...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.