Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,415 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Buy A Kia Through Stanbic IBTC Finance Scheme - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buy A Kia Through Stanbic IBTC Finance Scheme (1213 Views)

Pls How Much Is The Inner Tie Rod Of A Kia Picanto? / Getting A Kia Sedona 2004.. Advice Needed / How I Was Disgraced By A Kia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy A Kia Through Stanbic IBTC Finance Scheme by autojosh: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kia Motors Nigeria has introduced an exclusive offer to Nigerians that wish to own their dream Kia Cars.

The automakers recently activated its auto finance schemes with Stanbic IBTC Bank that allows Nigerians to own Kia Cars on the agreement of paying 10% to 30% equity contribution and the car can be financed for a period up to 5 yrs.

Subscribers to this offer are also given a 10% discount on the original car price, a high discount on premium insurance and surprisingly allowed to trade-in their old Kia Cars.

The Kia Cars that are included in this offer are; Kia Picanto, Kia Rio and Kia Soul.

https://autojosh.com/buy-a-kia-through-stanbic-ibtc-finance-scheme/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy A Kia Through Stanbic IBTC Finance Scheme by smartty68(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ok! You go sign documents sotey your biro begin float before you finally get the car if at all it works out tongue

Meanwhile, I'm having issues accessing threads on NairaLand
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: Buy A Kia Through Stanbic IBTC Finance Scheme by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
The Kia Cars that are included in this offer are; Kia Picanto, Kia Rio and Kia Soul.

Rubbish, they want to offload the worst cars in their parking lot. What happened to nice kia products like kia optima, kia Sorento, kia sportage, kia stinger. This deal sucks

3 Likes

Re: Buy A Kia Through Stanbic IBTC Finance Scheme by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
smartty68:
Ok! You go sign documents sotey your biro begin float before you finally get the car if at all it works out tongue

Meanwhile, I'm having issues accessing threads on NairaLand
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Lol the worst part is that none of these cars are worth the headache. All these cars are promo cars
Re: Buy A Kia Through Stanbic IBTC Finance Scheme by Amgreat70(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Make I come go buy kia Rio for outrageous price because I they find financed car loan...
Re: Buy A Kia Through Stanbic IBTC Finance Scheme by nurey(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Call me when they start financing the Bentley continental flying Spur wink
Re: Buy A Kia Through Stanbic IBTC Finance Scheme by lonelydora: 2:54am On Jun 22, 2017
So because they have been finding it difficult to sell Rio, Picanto, and Soul (designer of this needs to be flogged shaa), they now partner with Stanbic to offload them.

For those in uber business, Rio and Picanto are nice cars to use.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed Regarding Hyundai Elantraa / Payandrive Nationwide.... Registered Camry For 850k / Very Weird Camry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.