Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

How I Plan To Sue Diamond Bank For 1 Billion Naira - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Plan To Sue Diamond Bank For 1 Billion Naira (2113 Views)

EFCC Seizes N1.1 Billion Gold At Abuja Airport, Goes After Four Suspects / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs / Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Plan To Sue Diamond Bank For 1 Billion Naira by mandae(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Guy leave lawyers. Package your complaint, send it to consumer protection counsel and CBN complaint desk (google their addresses if you want). Please make sure to put Diamond bank's customer care email address in copy of your mail and watch your case resolved ASAP.

They breached the basic tenet of banking. You must be consulted first before money leaves your account, (except there is a court order backing their action).
Re: How I Plan To Sue Diamond Bank For 1 Billion Naira by profit39: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
mandae:
Guy leave lawyers. Package your complaint, send it to consumer protection counsel and CBN complaint desk (google their addresses if you want). Please make sure to put Diamond bank's customer care email address in copy of your mail and watch your case resolved ASAP.

They breached the basic tenet of banking. You must be consulted first before money leaves your account, (except there is a court order backing their action).

thnxs bro...i will do just that...
Re: How I Plan To Sue Diamond Bank For 1 Billion Naira by Mleztyn: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2017
crismark:

I'm not complaining dear...am only sharing my experience with ur bank.. I called dat number one day thinking it was free, na so I hear "you have one minutes remaining" omo sharp sharp I cut call and dem no fit call back...anyway my email address is ezechinedu00@yahoo.com

Hi Crismark,

In regards to calling the bank's designated phone number; 07003000000, true, it is not free as you are charged based on your local network rate.
However, the bank has its hotlines in the branches which you can reach us for free.
You can also initiate a live chat via www.diamondbank.com or send emails to complaints@diamondbank.com or enquiries@diamondbank.com and we will be glad to be of assistance to you.

Cheers!
Re: How I Plan To Sue Diamond Bank For 1 Billion Naira by omowumeee(f): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2017
profit39:

its obivious that diamond bank dont want to refund my money because i just got a text from them saying my case has been closed..please any body in the house with info on how i can visit any radio station to tell me story...i will be very gratful cos e be like say diamond bank na yahoo bank
confirm yahoo bank.. they did contact or give reason why the case was closed?
Re: How I Plan To Sue Diamond Bank For 1 Billion Naira by pokipoki: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
profit39:
hello guys, i plan to sue diamond bank for a billion Naira but first will like to hear your advice before i proceed. On 3rd of march 2017 i sold a mobile phone for a customer for 50,000 Naira and he said he was not with cash that he will like to transfer the amount to my account.I gave him my diamond bank account number and he transferred the money ASAP. i got the alert and my balance became 60,000 Naira cos i was having 10,000 Naira prior to the 50,000 received. Immediately i transferred 15,000 Naira to my sister and was left with a balance of 45,000 Naira. I gave the customer the phone and he left my place.After my working hours i tried to withdraw some money from my account for the weekend and i got the message invalid account from the ATM. i felt it was a network problem and i decided to transfer some money with my mobile app to my access bank account only to find out the my account was showing "-4921" i still felt it was network issue and i left it. On Monday 6th of march i went to the bank to lay a complaint only for the customer care lady to tell me that the money paid to my account was recalled back by the sender.I was shocked and i asked her how possible will my money leave my account without the bank calling to first. She promised to email the department involved and i should have patience.I called the buyer of the phone there in the bank to find out if truly he recalled the money he sent to me for the mobile phone he bought and he replied "O BOY NA NAIJA WE DEY NA SO THE GAME BE" and he ended the call and switched off his phone. I told the customer care lady what he sender of the money just said to me and she said the bank will help me get my money.Its getting to the fourth month and still no sign of me getting my money as the bank just took my case for granted. Now am thinking of suing the bank for aiding theft against me. Please lawyers in the house do i really have a case here? your advice is needed as i am really confused here.i have called the banks customer care and even twitted their handle but still no good response from them.
Hahahaha. Cut your loss and move on. If the fund is recalled that same day its transferred, then you don't have a case. Simply because it is seen as an errnonous transaction. Besides, Diamond Bank was never privy to your transaction, so they cannot be held liable. So find your billion naira elsewhere!!!
Re: How I Plan To Sue Diamond Bank For 1 Billion Naira by profit39: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. Cut your loss and move on. If the fund is recalled that same day its transferred, then you don't have a case. Simply because it is seen as an errnonous transaction. Besides, Diamond Bank was never privy to your transaction, so they cannot be held liable. So find your billion naira elsewhere!!!

mr too know....i don hear u...mind ur bizness and by the way diamond confirmed the error is from them cos they couldnt have accepted the recall without calling me first
Re: How I Plan To Sue Diamond Bank For 1 Billion Naira by pokipoki: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
profit39:

mr too know....i don hear u...mind ur bizness and by the way diamond confirmed the error is from them cos they couldnt have accepted the recall without calling me first
Hahahaha. Mr Looking for quick cash!!!!. Why don't try rituals. I heard you can get billions there. Mumu!!!!
Re: How I Plan To Sue Diamond Bank For 1 Billion Naira by Dayvidblue: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2022
pokipoki:

Who determines which transaction is erroneous?
If your logic is anything to go by, it means any fraudster can make purchases and after he has got his goods make a recall of his funds.
Sounds great right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian(Access Bank Staff) Demands Justice in Rwanda / Cannibal Ate 23 Pizza Delivery Men, 6 Jehovah Witnesses, 2 Postmen / Is It Right For A Girl Of Thirteen Should Be Bathing In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.