Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

"I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President (11111 Views)

3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of / OAU SU Invites Efcc And Icpc to Investigation The Bus Price / 8 Words We Pronounce Wrongly Everyday – Everyone Is Guilty Of No 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by bolethings: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Anikulhapo:
Abeg, who get the pictures

There you go.

Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by InvertedHammer: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2017
/
Is he aware that US does not use Toyota Hiace bus?

Just saying...

\

1 Like

Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by bolethings: 8:08am On Jun 22, 2017
OAU SUG is a joke. The same union spent 1.5m on phone calls last year. Anyone remember
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by 0b10010011: 8:09am On Jun 22, 2017
2.5 million grin grin grin

Dude is a joke for having the effrontery to still disclose the price at that price!

Who does he think his fooling! Grade 1 Tokunbo grin grin grin
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by 0b10010011: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2017
Piiko:
This is how corruption starts, what's the difference between 3 million and 2.5 million sad

My Brother, Na who I go ask?

Cradle of corruption!
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Praktikals(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
These people are extremly corrupt
When I was in uni, the transport dir in collaboration with SUG president use the SUG bus to ply the Northern part of the country during Salah period and eastern part during Christmas and new year
They guy made cool cash back then mhen
I want to sell my Samsung S4 biko
Location is abk, IB or Lag
We don see your new slippers
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by shekauvsbuhari: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2017
I am not accusing you of stealing bus money, but I am accusing you of murdering english. As SUG president of a whole university, you dnt know the difference between sieze and cease. You said you would SIEZE to be president if found guilty. the correct word there should be CEASE. you ought to be impeached for this. If you are the best that university can come up with,then the school is just a school of dumb folks.
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Camlot000007: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
When I was in uni, the transport dir in collaboration with SUG president use the SUG bus to ply the Northern part of the country during Salah period and eastern part during Christmas and new year

Oga na Samsung S4 na
25k money dey ground
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by ipobarecriminals: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
20k.Lagos. collect cash
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by awennie(f): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2017
The president should have come out with a detailed explanation before now rather than saying people should go look for the price.
The post of leadership is a very sensitive one and a leader has to be very careful and open when it comes to finances. God help the SUExcos. Great IFE!
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2017
Camlot000007:

Oga na Samsung S4 na
25k money dey ground
Make am 30k make we yarn
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
20k.Lagos. collect cash
E pass that price baba, make your pikin chup too na
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
20k.Lagos. collect cash
E pass that price baba
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by ipobarecriminals: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
E pass that price baba
nah ine man wan buy am.
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by ipobarecriminals: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2017
grin cheesy wink lipsrsealed
thisisayus:
E pass that price baba, make your pikin chup too na
embarassed where in lagos
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2017
How much you wan gimme last for the phone bros?
ipobarecriminals:
nah ine man wan buy am.
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Camlot000007: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:

Make am 30k make we yarn

Oga 25k
Send pictures let access it
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Kobicove(m): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2017
Nltaliban:
It's disheartening to see that corruption is everywhere

Nigeria is synonymous with corruption

WE ARE FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT

You are fantastically correct!
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by ipobarecriminals: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
How much you wan gimme last for the phone bros?
let see first ok.Hope it nor get problem
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin cheesy wink lipsrsealed embarassed where in lagos
I dey abeokuta but fit come lag if we don gree ontop price bros
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by cashmyles: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2017
What can you say about this... OAU SU president is A thief.
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
let see first ok.Hope it nor get problem
E no get ANY problem, I need money urgently ni (unemployment biting hard)
It was bought 2 months ago and I'll show you the receipt sef
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Camlot000007:

Oga 25k
Send pictures let access it
Where are you located, I know you'll add ontop am if you see how neat e be
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by ipobarecriminals: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:

I dey abeokuta but fit come lag if we don gree ontop price bros
ii'll ask him this evening and get back to u
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2017
OK, Let me know how it goes
ipobarecriminals:
ii'll ask him this evening and get back to u
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by ipobarecriminals: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
OK, Let me know how it goes
ni problem
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by ipobarecriminals: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2017
cashmyles:
What can you say about this... OAU SU president is A thief.
if the sch authority come in now and do the needful, u people. go cry victimization. .U must vomit the money.
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by borntoR35(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Piiko:
This is how corruption starts, what's the difference between 3 million and 2.5 million sad
A go rinde ni eeeee. A great difference 500,000:00
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by cashmyles: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
if the sch authority come in now and do the needful, u people. go cry victimization. .U must vomit the money.

I still don't understand d context of d word victimization in ur statement
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Camlot000007: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:

Where are you located, I know you'll add ontop am if you see how neat e be

I know you will give me data money if we see

MA abeokuta I dey but na next week I won pay
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2017
No wahala, me dey gra side though, hola me asap if ready
Camlot000007:

I know you will give me data money if we see

MA abeokuta I dey but na next week I won pay
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Camlot000007: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
No wahala, me dey gra side though, hola me asap if ready

Pls send me pictures na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Best Universities In Nigeria In 2014! [FULL LIST] / Ace Ondo Now Aue Ondo / ANSU Post-UTME Result For 2012/2013 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.