Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

"I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President (11114 Views)

3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of / OAU SU Invites Efcc And Icpc to Investigation The Bus Price / 8 Words We Pronounce Wrongly Everyday – Everyone Is Guilty Of No 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by lantres000(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2017
When i saw this post at first i didnt doubt it at all. We once tried to buy a more rickety Bus as a gift to some missionary project and the seller was calling 5M Last.

1 Like

Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Nltaliban(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2017
smiley
Kobicove:

You are fantastically correct!
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Nltaliban(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
bankylan:

I am not sure the bus price is inflated. 2005 Corrola is now 2.5m........I don't expect this bus to be less than 3m

My dad owns that type of bus

Please come and pay 2. 7 Milla for it
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by davillian(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2017
Guy return that thing abeg. That money can buy 2 beta bus in lagos.
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Anikulhapo(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2017
bolethings:

There you go.
Thanks
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by phadriz(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2017
This Bus worth N2.5million, I believe some people are just trying to soil the guy's name. And for those saying rubbish why can't you go to Berger to get the price of the bus?
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by teelaw4life(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2017
The union head has gone to dogs. Gone are the days when you could measure the intellectual capacity of the union executive via their ability to compose sound write-ups. This "we shall, we shall" write-up from the so-called president is incredibly difficult to read through.
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by belindar: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Well. To be fair in these matter. I'm a dealer as I bring vehicles from USA, GERMANY AND HOLLAND. I can say categorically that the bus in question presently is more than 2.5m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2017
belindar:
Well. To be fair in these matter. I'm a dealer as I bring vehicles from USA, GERMANY AND HOLLAND. I can say categorically that the bus in question presently is more than 2.5m
please my dear I.m intending to go into transportation soon, so what is the current prize of this Toyota hiace 1998 model. Foreign used known as dokumbo. please reply me.

Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by PastorAji(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2017
fynestboi go answer you

mek i nekked jump inside River Niger at Jebba

@fynestboi

Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by brojoshua: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2017
Almost all we Nigerians are corrupt from the womb or pregnancy
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Woffer: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Namzy:
What is the year of the bus model so we can actually know what a 'grade 1 tokunbo' sells at. Me thinks this dude is trying to spin this sympathy story and later feign ignorance that he was cheated by the dealer when the real price of the bus comes to light

http://scholarzine.com.ng/bus-purchased-by-great-ife-students-union-see-the-external-and-internal-parts-photos/
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Woffer: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Woffer: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
These is the bus, and I think it is really worth the price

1 Like

Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by Woffer: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
The bus

Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by billy187(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
Is he aware that US does not use Toyota Hiace bus?

Just saying...

\

I believe he got it at that price legitimately. But then I wonder what he had to gain from claiming it came from the US. Hiaces never made it to the US!! grin
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by InvertedHammer: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
billy187:

I believe he got it at that price legitimately. But then I wonder what he had to gain from claiming it came from the US. Hiaces never made it to the US!! grin

The only problem is that the seller will write whatever price the buyer wants on the Bill of Sale. Give the dealer his own N800k for the van and ask him for a receipt of N3m, he/she will gladly oblige you. They call it aprico or nzama. grin

For the sake of inflation, I give the bus + nzama = N1.5m. Na 18-yrs old bus.
\

1 Like

Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by ipobarecriminals: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
OK, Let me know how it goes
he said that nah old phone/the price. shouldn't. be @least. 13k.I drive all the way from. Marina to Iyana. Ipaja ti see him.Just going back to lekki n4ow
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by oyeb15: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
price or no price, its very foolish for d sug president to buy one bus for 3m. with d school population, how can one bus be enough. Moreover, d excos will end up using it 4 personal use. why not buy 3 grade 2 tokunbo for 3m. or 2 grade one Suzuki Agolo tear rubber @ 1.2 million each and still save money.
Re: "I Shall Resign If Found Guilty Of Inflating OAUSU Bus Price"--OAUSU President by emalekuo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
That bus is worth the price, it even looks very clean for its age. A lot of posters here don't even have an idea of the the price and have never been to a car lot before.
Searched for that bus 2 yrs back and it was about 2m. With the dollar rise 2.5m is a very good price.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria Celebrates their Matriculation to freshers / Ace Ondo Now Aue Ondo / ANSU Post-UTME Result For 2012/2013 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.